Key things you need to know aboutDr. Frick:
Research training, expertise and qualifications
Dr. Frick's Specialties
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- View 1 specialty and 1 board certification
- Achilles Tenotomy
- Elbow Fracture & Dislocation Treatment
- See all 13 procedures
- Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- See all 21 conditions
More About Dr. Frick's Background
Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Frick
8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys
Patient satisfaction surveys provide a standardized way of reporting about healthcare experiences. But there can be more than meets the eye when reviewing scores. Here's what you should know
Check insurance plans, locations and make an appointment
- Nemours Children's Hospital
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Orlando
- 13535 Nemours Pkwy
- Orlando, FL 32827
- Nemours Children's Clinic
- Nemours Children's Clinic, Lake Mary
- 3300 W Lake Mary Blvd Ste 100
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
7 Tips to Prepare for Your Appointment
The key to a successful appointment is communication. To get the most out of your visit, prepare ahead of time so you can lead the conversation with your doctor. These 7 tips will get you ready
Oops, you entered a bad link for Dr. Frick!
The link you entered contains bad characters or identifiers. Please enter the link exactly as it appears in your email or text message.
This confirms that we have received your survey about Dr. Frick. Please note: it will take 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor's profile.
Our records show that you have already confirmed your survey for Dr. Frick. Please note: it takes 24 hours for your survey results to show up on the doctor’s profile.