Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS
Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS is a dentist who practices in Naples, FL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

1585 Pine Ridge Rd Ste 2

Naples, FL 34109

Learn about Dr. Fontana

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

1 Board Action
  • License revocation or suspension (10/21/2009)
    Action Taken: License Reinstatement without Restrictions
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Ohio

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Fontana has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fontana has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fontana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fontana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fontana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fontana to family and friends
Dr. Fontana's Performance
in Naples, FL |
Totally recommend Dr. Fontana and his staff for any oral surgery you may need. He is compassionate, caring and goes the extra mile to personally contact you after your surgery. The staff is customer service focused, caring, efficient, and compassionate
Naples, FL |
The entire experience for a rather complicated surgery was very caring from a highly competent staff and of course Dr. Fontana. It was obvious from the first visit that patient comfort and an excellent outcome was the highest priority. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Fontana to anyone who needed these services.
in Naples , FL |
Two weeks ago I had 3 wisdom teeth extracted in less than 15 minutes. Dr. Fontana offered 3 different types of anesthetics. I opted for local anesthesia and exhilarating gas, so that I was not feeling any pain, but was alert. Dr. Fontana was very thorough in his explanations about X-rays and the procedure involved, as well as the medications to be takHis Staff members were very polite and showed care and concern for me as a patient. I highly recommend this dental office.
Naples, FL |
Dr. Fontana was able to get me in the same day my orthodontist told me I needed to see an oral surgeon. He was also able to work me into his surgical schedule same day. Dr. Fontana and his staff were all very accommodating, professional and have excellent bedside manners. I am very pleased with the surgery and follow up care I received and would highly recommend them. If I or anyone in my family needs any other oral surgery I would definitely contact Dr. Fontana.
in Naples, FL |
I was very impressed with Dr Fontana and his staff. They were friendly, courteous and took time to answer questions and explain my procedure in full detail. The office is very nice, spacious and clean. I highly recommend Gulfshore Oral Surgery.
in Naples, FL |
From start to finish, Dr. Fontana and his staff didn't disappoint. My procedure was thoroughly explained to me. Took the time to answer questions / concerns. Top notch office and facility and the entire staff made me feel comfortable (not easy for me!!). Routinely followed up after procedures and genuinely cared about my well being. I would highly recommend Dr. Fontana and his staff to anyone needing his services.
in Naples, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Fontana. His credentials are impressive. The entire office staff is friendly, efficient and exceedingly professional. Seldom do we find this high level of care and service in the healthcare industry. Outstanding & professional patient care.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fontana and his team were wonderful during the whole process. I had to have a tooth extracted and proceeded with a dental implant. Dr. Fontana explained all the options and was very informative and welcomed any questions that I had. The staff was very helpful in scheduling appointments and explaining pre and post-operative directions. During both procedures, Dr. Fontana and his team went out of their way to make sure I was as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend Gulfshore Oral Surgery
in Naples, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Fontana to anyone who asked. He removed all 4 of my wisdom teeth in 15 minutes. It was completely painless and I recovered within a few days. It was great!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fontana and his staff provide quality care and are very interested in the patient's health and welfare. Dr. Fontana personally follow up with a phone call the later on day of the surgery to see how you are faring. The office Is efficiently run making getting appointments easy to obtain
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fontana and his staff are excellent! I received quality, personalized care and was called by Dr. Fontana personally the evening after my appointment! Highly recommended!
in Naples, FL |
I needed an emergency extraction due to infection and Dr. Fontana was able to get me in the same day. He and his staff are terrific! He thoroughly explained the procedure and told me what was happening as her performed the surgery. He called me the same evening to check up on how I was feeling and scheduled 2 follow-ups to ensure everything was proceeding as expected. I HIGHLY recommend DR. Fontana!!!
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fontana was great. He helped me with a very badly infected tooth. He went over what needed to be done (an extraction and drainage of my gum), how it would be done, and also made sure I knew what needed to be done on my end over the next week to help my mouth heal and to prevent the infection from coming back. He and his staff were outstanding. I would gladly give him a call if I ever needed any oral surgery done again.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Fontana was great and his staff was very friendly and professional. I had a very difficult extraction that only an oral surgeon should perform, and Dr. Fontana did it flawlessly. There were no complications and I am very happy. He was skilled and caring and spent time explaining every step.
in Naples, FL |
Gulfshore Oral Surgery and Dr. Fontana were excellent! I highly recommend them. All my questions were answered and Dr. Fontana and his staff always made me feel extremely comfortable during my procedures. His office was clean and very professional, not to mention conveniently located. I would not hesitate to recommend Gulfshore Oral Surgery.
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Steven Fontana excels in what he does. The office is very clean and all the staff is very professional. I do not hesitate to recommend him to anybody needed oral surgery
in Bonita Springs, FL |
Dr. Fontana and his staff were wonderful and took excellent care of me! I will definitely recommend him. He was a lifesaver for me.
I recently had a surgical experience with Dr. Fontana and his Staff. I found them all to be highly professional, knowledgeable, empathetic and caring. In a scary (for me) and challenging situation (for doctor and his staff), they lessened my anxiety took excellent care of me in every aspect. I would highly recommend Dr. Fontana.
in Bonita Springs, FL |
After being advised I needed a bone graft before I could proceed with dental implants, I was recommended to Dr Fontana by my dentist in Chicago. In my case I needed extensive bone grafting and Dr Fontana did an excellent job from start to finish, including follow up calls and check ups. I feel fortunate to have been referred to a first class oral surgeon and would not hesitate to return for further treatment and to highly recommend him.
in Naples, Florida |
Absolutely wonderful! Never have I had any oral/dental procedures done that I felt completely comfortable with. I went in for two wisdom teeth and one molar removal and everything came out wonderful! They called me to check up on me a couple of times as well as Dr. Fontana himself. Whenever I had questions, they answered them perfectly or returned my calls right away! The office is cozy and super clean. The staff are out of this world! So sweet and thorough. I wish I could give him over 5 stars!
Naples, FL |
I highly recommend Gulfshore Oral Surgery. Dr. Fontana is an excellent surgeon who takes time to answer questions, explain procedures, and ensure that patients are comfortable during procedures. His office staff and surgery assistants are very kind and caring. Office visits are always on time and pleasant experiences. I have no hesitation in recommending Gulfshore Oral Surgery to family and friends.
in Naples, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fontana. The whole operation is very professional. They took care of me at the time I was in need of help & today I'm a very happy camper without pain.
in Naples, FL |
Recently both of my sons had their wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Fontana. We were impressed with the communication and education provided in the pre-op appointment and during the procedure. The front desk staff as well as the medical assistants are friendly and answered all of our questions from billing to post-op care. I would highly recommend Dr. Fontana and staff for any oral surgery needs.
Found out I needed 2 back teeth extracted just before our trip to Naples for the winter from Boston. My dentist said I should have them removed in Florida in case their were any complications.. Found Dr. Fontana and all the reviews were correct....he was fantastic..called that evening to check on me, and cost included follow up appointment...the procedure was done before I knew it.
Naples, FL |
Dr. Fontana and all of his staff were excellent.Very courteous and professional. Procedure was explained in detail and all my questions and concerns were addressed to my satisfaction. Procedure went smoothly and most of all was painless. Would strongly recommend Dr. Fontana to anyone who needs dental work done.
in Naples, FL |
It was a good experience, considering a had to have a wisdom tooth extracted! Dr Fontana did an excellent job. The procedure was thorough and fast! I would highly recommend him.
in Naples, FL |
I saw Dr Fontana as an emergency patient. He and all the staff were extremely kind, friendly and attentive. Dr Fontana explained all that was to be done and then performed the procedure in a very professional and competent manner. He even called my home later in the evening to confirm that I was doing OK. I would highly recommend Dr Fontana.
in Naples, FL |
5 stars...From the moment that I walked through the door, I found the entire staff to be very professional, patient, courteous and helpful. Everything that was to be done was explained in great detail prior to the procedure. One of the most professional medical experiences that I have ever had. I VERY HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fontana and his entire staff.
in Naples, FL |
Dr Fontana and his staff were compassionate and knowledgeable about my unique situation involving my teeth. He went above and beyond my expectations to ensure my comfort, safety, and healing. I have a lot of dental needs in the months to come and I am proud to say I will continue to use his services. Excellent office, very clean and comfortable. Thank you Dr. Fontana I am truly grateful for you and your lovely staff.
in Naples, Florida |
Dr. Fontana is a gifted Oral Surgeon with outstanding skills in the patient/doctor relationship. He is extremely thorough in communicating patient issues, likely outcome of procedures and potential risks of procedure. His staff too embody the same commitment to the patient relationship, and are very competent, thorough and friendly. His fees are very reasonable.
in Naples, FL |
Very experienced and professional surgeon. No traumas post surgeries. Very caring and compassionate by all staff members.
in Naples, FL |
After an extraction gone wrong and a root canal, crown and gum surgery done by previous dentists I was left with dead jaw bone material and gums that were not re-forming. A suggestion was made on who to see for help which I chose to ignore. My time was well spent searching the internet for the help I needed. On my first visit to Dr. Fontana I was impressed with his facility's appearance and caring staff, Dr. Fontana spent quite some time examining and explaining my issues. I'm now recovering.
Naples |
Great experience! Two lower wisdom teeth pulled. Very professional, called next day to check on me. Very little trauma to mouth even though teeth were decayed. Good at his trade for sure.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Fontana, DDS?
Are you Dr. Fontana?