Dr. Steven G. Fogg, MD

California Eye Institute
1360 E Herndon Ave Ste 301
Fresno, CA 93720 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Fogg specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Fresno, CA. He practices at 6 locations.

Are you Dr. Fogg? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Fogg's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Fogg's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fogg

Dr. Fogg accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Fogg has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Fogg
Dr. Fogg's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
Merced, CA |
excellent surgeon. i have great results from the surgery
Fresno, CA |
Miracle worker!
in Oakhurst, CA |
Saw Dr. Fogg for an eye condition. He immediately diagnosed and prescribed treatment. After a few weeks, condition was gone. I like Dr. Fogg, but his office in Oakhurst seems a bit too busy. Do they double book?
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Fogg is serious, but warm. He has a great sense of humor. Listening to him when he discussed my case made me feel that he is an astute, no nonsense Physcian. He speaks eight languages, however, my university was better than his when our schools competed in football. I was very pleased with his service.
in Madera, CA |
Explained the cataract I had and what my options were. Explained the risks and the benefits of having the procedure. Explained what I could expect. Overall I was very satisfied with the professionalism of the doctor.
in Clovis, CA |
Dr Fogg made my experience of having cataract surgery actually pleasant! It was a very good experience and I honestly think he is the best.
Coarsegold, CA |
Altogether outstanding! Competent and caring, so much so that he even provides his personal cell phone number to post-surgical patients in the event of emergencies!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Fogg is phenomenal. Very high octane, which I like and has a sense of humor. He had to work a bit on my cataract surgery but he maintained his sense of humor with the utmost professionalism. His staff is great as well. For a surgery, I enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to get my other eye done. Simply the best.
Oakhurst, CA |
I felt no pain and had no complications. The only thing I may have done different is have close vision restored instead of distance. Don't know why I wasn't given this option. I've worn glasses all my life to see distance but now I have to wear them to see up close. Hopefully I'll get used to that.
in Clovis, CA |
All my dealings with Dr. Fogg have been first rate. His staff are the same. very friendly and understanding. They go out of their way to help me understand what I need to know. I also had cataract surgery. It could not have been better. I honestly can not believe how well I can see!
in Coarsegold, CA |
He fixed both my eyes and I am just blown away how much better I can see thank you Dr. Fogg
Have you seen Dr. Steven G. Fogg, MD?
Are you Dr. Fogg?