Dr. Steven Fogg, MD

Dr. Steven Fogg, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Steven Fogg, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fresno, CA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

California Eye Institute

1360 E Herndon Ave Ste 301

Fresno, CA 93720

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Fogg

See how frequently Dr. Fogg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blepharitis
Eyelid Disorders
Senile Cataracts

Dr. Fogg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinoblastoma

• Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Vitrectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • University of Utah
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • U Calif Sch Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Anheuser-Busch Eye Inst
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Fogg has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Cantonese
  • Chinese, Mandarin
  • Panjabi
  • Hindi
  • Hmong
  • Tagalog

Dr. Fogg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fogg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fogg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fogg to family and friends
Dr. Fogg's Performance
in Catheys Valley, Ca. |
I have lived so long with opaque dingy yellow skies (prior to my cataract surgery) that I was pleasantly surprised and very pleased with the beautiful blue skies that I have now after my surgery! In my book, Dr. Fogg is a hero. I am so thankful for him and I will make sure everyone knows about the "doctor of my eye"!!!
in Fresno |
Great doctor. I brought my grandma to him and she loved him. He did her cataract surgery and now she sees great. definitely would recommend him.
Hayward, CA |
My Experience Was Amazing And I’m So Happy That I Choice To Get The Toric Lens. My Vision Is Perfect And I Will Recommend Dr Fogg For All Eye Care. Plus He’s Handsome
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Steven Fogg exceeded my expectations for my recent cataract surgery on my right eye. I have extremely poor vision, complicated with an astigmatism and past Lasik surgery. I really wanted to have an Opthamologist that understood the complex nature of my eyes and would make the correct assessment and "right" choice of cataract lens intervention. Dr. Fogg understood my concerns, addressed them and answered them. I am happy to report a wonderful outcome of 20-25 vision. He's the best!
in Clovis, CA |
My cataract surgery was an amazing experience. Dr. Fogg was professional, thorough, and caring. Waking up in the morning and being able to read the clock, newspaper, and computer is life changing.
in Fresno, CA |
Just had my first eye done for cataract surgery, three days later so far so good. Everything went well, no pain and back to my normal activities the next day. Of course I had no doubt with Dr Fogg, I have been going to him for years and his father before him. They have done surgery on my husband, mother and sister. All with good outcomes. I highly recommend him.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Fogg is one of the best. Period. I've seen him for both my cataract surgeries and his technical knowledge is top of the line. He works quickly and has a very well trained staff. Your outcome will be as good as is medically possible. With current reimbursements being so low, he's got to see a lot of patients, so don't expect much chit chat. He'll answer every single medical question you have for sure, but then he's got to move on. Understand that and know you're in excellent hands.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr Fogg is a wonderful doctor...I had cataract surgery and was very pleased with the outcome..He is always very friendly and makes you feel at ease...His staff is also very friendly and helpful...Thank you Dr Fogg for the great care and service provided..
in AHWAHNEE |
Excellent doctor!! Very professional and makes you feel at ease. Did a great job on my cataract surgery. Look forward to many more years of Dr. Fogg caring for my eyes!!
Mariposa, CA |
Dr. Fogg did a great job. It was painless and quick. My vision is improved greatly. Thanks, Mark.
in Fresno, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Fogg by my Retina Specialist, Dr. Bertolucci. After the first meeting with Dr. Fogg, I felt very comfortable and confident about my cataract surgery. My cataract surgery was successful and I can't thank Dr. Fogg enough. Awesome Doctor.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Fantastic job. Thanl you so much. Its really Great to see clearly. again..... I would highly recommend Dr. Fogg. He's the best
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Fogg is an outstanding Physician and Surgeon. He cares about his patients and even gives you his personal cell number. I came in with cataracts in both eyes. Dr. Fogg had me in for an evaluation and scheduled me for surgery in 7 days! Surgery was quick and painless. All I saw were colors and didn't feel a thing. I kept waiting for it to get bad, which it never did. Done in what seemed like 5 min. I can see better now than ever in my life. I had my other eye done also, Dr. Fogg is an Artist!
Fresno, CA |
Well, being suspicious by nature, I wasn't sure what to make of the doctor not only being very friendly, but being early for my surgery, which was very expedient. Very understanding as well, and I can say that I was extremely pleased with the entire process.
in Fresno, CA |
amazing and comfortable experience. .. Dr Fogg and the staff at Fresno Surgical Center were awesome! surgery lasted 11 min! I went from legally blind to 20/20 vision.... to have my vision back is unbreakable! !! Highly recommend this Dr,.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr.Fogg most kind and honest doctor I ever met. He loves his job and help people to get their vision better, which is truly miracle to me. So easy to talk to him and he will take time to explain and let you know what work best for you and truly shows that he cares. The surgery process went smooth and didn't take much time at all. Looking forward to fix my other eye soon. Thank you so much Dr.Fogg for performing a miracles on a daily basis. I appreciate your business!
Merced, CA |
excellent surgeon. i have great results from the surgery
Fresno, CA |
Miracle worker!
in Oakhurst, CA |
Saw Dr. Fogg for an eye condition. He immediately diagnosed and prescribed treatment. After a few weeks, condition was gone. I like Dr. Fogg, but his office in Oakhurst seems a bit too busy. Do they double book?
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Fogg is serious, but warm. He has a great sense of humor. Listening to him when he discussed my case made me feel that he is an astute, no nonsense Physcian. He speaks eight languages, however, my university was better than his when our schools competed in football. I was very pleased with his service.
in Madera, CA |
Explained the cataract I had and what my options were. Explained the risks and the benefits of having the procedure. Explained what I could expect. Overall I was very satisfied with the professionalism of the doctor.
in Clovis, CA |
Dr Fogg made my experience of having cataract surgery actually pleasant! It was a very good experience and I honestly think he is the best.
Coarsegold, CA |
Altogether outstanding! Competent and caring, so much so that he even provides his personal cell phone number to post-surgical patients in the event of emergencies!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Fogg is phenomenal. Very high octane, which I like and has a sense of humor. He had to work a bit on my cataract surgery but he maintained his sense of humor with the utmost professionalism. His staff is great as well. For a surgery, I enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait to get my other eye done. Simply the best.
Oakhurst, CA |
I felt no pain and had no complications. The only thing I may have done different is have close vision restored instead of distance. Don't know why I wasn't given this option. I've worn glasses all my life to see distance but now I have to wear them to see up close. Hopefully I'll get used to that.
in Clovis, CA |
All my dealings with Dr. Fogg have been first rate. His staff are the same. very friendly and understanding. They go out of their way to help me understand what I need to know. I also had cataract surgery. It could not have been better. I honestly can not believe how well I can see!
in Coarsegold, CA |
He fixed both my eyes and I am just blown away how much better I can see thank you Dr. Fogg
Have you seen Dr. Steven Fogg, MD?
Are you Dr. Fogg?