Dr. Steven C Dresner, MD

Dr. Steven C Dresner, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Steven C Dresner, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

Eyesthetica

1513 S Grand Ave Ste 200

Los Angeles, CA 90015

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Dresner

See how frequently Dr. Dresner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Eyelid Surgery
Ectropion of Eyelid

Dr. Dresner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Blindness
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Eye Laceration
  • Tear Duct Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Lsu
  • McGill University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dresner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dresner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dresner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dresner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dresner to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dresner's Performance
Carlsbad, CA |
I had extensive orbital surgery by another surgeon. Unfortunately there were complications and additional surgeries were required leaving an area of droopy skin under my right eye. While it really bothered me, after everything I had been through with the surgeries I lived with it for over ten years. I finally decided it was time to deal with it and having received an excellent recommendation about Dr. Dresner from another medical professional, went in for a consult with him. I felt very confiden
in Los Angeles, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Dresner by three different doctors. He has a very good reputation among physicians on his surgery skill. I have facial nerve paralysis on one side, so my surgery was not the ordinary eyelid lift. He is an excellent surgeon and I am very pleased with the results. He also did surgery on my husband and my mother. Yes, I would recommend him to my family and friends.
in Brentwood, CA |
Recently had upper and lower eyelid surgery by Dr. Dresner ... fantastic experience ... remarkable results ... far exceeded my expectations! His practice - Eyesthetica - was outstanding ... very professional and well organized. Staff in office and the Surgery Center were excellent, well trained, friendly and caring. Highly recommend Dr. Dresner!
in San Dimas, CA |
I was very pleased with the results of my eyelid surgery!
in Glendale, CA |
I'm a 5 Star Recommender of the trust I have in Dr. Dresner operating on my eyes. I had an outwardly turned and sagging lower eyelid that was causing me to have eye irritations including infections. I did have some previous work done by another doctor, who was not an ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgeon so consequently I ended up seeing Dr. Dresner to correct my bilateral eyelid retraction. I am so grateful to have had him perform the surgery. I look and feel so much better now.
in Northridge, CA |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Dresner, he is very polite, respectful and kind to patients. He is professional and caring. I would recommend him to all my friends.
Malibu, CA |
Nice guy, caring and very smart. All went well and I'd recommend.
in Venice, CA |
Did what he said he would do without any problems. What more can one ask? Surgery group was above special. Will be recommending two of my friends.
Los Angeles, CA |
Two years ago Dr. Dresner did an eye lift and removed the bags under my eyes and I'm thrilled by the results, as well as being more than satisfied with the entire experience. Dr. Dresner was patient and caring and a real artist! His entire office staff is first class - always a good reflection on the doctor. I look ten years younger and nobody can tell I had any surgery at all. I wish I needed another surgery so I could have another excellent Dr. Dresner experience!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would never recommend this doctor. Waited over an hour for a consultation. Rude and arrogant. Then charged me for a procedure I never had. I have a medical background and therefore am familiar with medical terminology. A layman would assume the doctor knows what he's doing/billing and would pay up. This is just wrong.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Dresner is a true artist! He perfectly performed an upper blepharoplasty when I was 40 years old. Recently (& 24 years later) it was time to get rid of my under eye puffiness, plus clean up my upper eyelids. Dr. Dresner is kind, honest and gentle. He listens, thoroughly explains the procedure, and wants his patients to be not merely ?happy?, but be THRILLED with the result. And I am! I cannot imagine a physician who is more competent -- and I would recommend him without reservation.
Have you seen Dr. Steven C Dresner, MD?
Are you Dr. Dresner?