Dr. Steven M. Dovitz, MD

Dr. Steven M. Dovitz, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 64 years old

Dr. Dovitz specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in West Bloomfield, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dovitz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dovitz's Experience

See how Dr. Dovitz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dovitz

Dr. Dovitz accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Dovitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dovitz to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Dovitz
Dr. Dovitz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (28)
in Clinton Township, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dovitz for over 30 years. I have followed him on every move, even though the distance increased my travel time. He is compassionate and caring. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He is available by phone and calls you back whenever a message is left. He explains the treatment plan and has a way of calming you done when you're stressed.
in Novi, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Dovitz for almost 30 years & have changed insurances rather than lose him. He is the BEST for 3 reasons: 1-He stays up-to-date on all the current research on every topic (don't know how he does it!) and gives you the details that don't appear in the headlines, 2-He is highly competent & thorough, 3-He actually LISTENS to you. That is really important to me, because he treats me as an individual, a unique person with unique medical needs. He has never disappointed me!
in Dearborn, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dovitz for over 30 years. He is caring and takes the time to explain to you about your condition, medication and options. His office runs efficiently. I have never, in all my years with him, had to wait in the waiting room for an appointment, like some of the doctors my wife has been treated by. (Sometimes an hour + on light patient days.) Dr. D. is patient and kind with me. I have recommended him to many and several members of my family are under his care.
in MI |
Dr. Dovitz is the epitome of an excellent physician. He cares and makes time to thoroughly address my concerns, regardless of his workload. Dr. Dovitz has been on point with accurate medical advice for my family since 1990. Thank you, Dr. Dovitz and staff for your professionalism!!
in Troy, MI |
Diagnostic skills are excellent. Takes time to listen to and answer questions. Don't feel rushed with him.
in Canton, MI |
He is the best! He has been our primary care doctor for more than 25 years. He listens, follows up on commitments, ensures that his patients get very good care. Can't say enough good things about him.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Doctor Dovitz has been my physician for most of my adult life. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else without first consulting with Dr. Dovitz. I trust him fully and feel I always have his full attention whenever I am in his office. Thank you Dr Dovitz for always being there to help.
in Novi, MI |
Dr.Dovitz has been my doctor for over 30 years. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is so courteous, knowledgable, kind, thoughtful and the Best Doctor in MI, according to me. He has always taken the time to help me for as long as it takes. I would and have recommended Dr. Dovitz to others.
Have you seen Dr. Steven M. Dovitz, MD?
Are you Dr. Dovitz?

Dr. Dovitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Dovitz has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dovitz's Board Certifications

Dr. Dovitz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dovitz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Wayne State Univ Som

Graduated in 1978

Sinai Grace Hospital
    Detroit Medical Center

Dr. Dovitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dovitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dovitz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dovitz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.