Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Steven Dovitz, MD
Dr. Steven Dovitz, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in West Bloomfield, MI. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 2120

• Mutual of Omaha
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Dovitz

Dr. Dovitz's Experience

Dr. Dovitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State Univ Som
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Sinai Grace Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Detroit Medical Center

Dr. Dovitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dovitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dovitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dovitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dovitz to family and friends
Dr. Dovitz's Performance
in White Lake, MI |
Dr. Dovitz is the best ever. he really knows his stuff. wonderful person as well. been seeing him for over 25 years and he always cares about his patients. hoping he does not retire any time soon. i trust his opinion 100%
in Livonia, MI |
Kind, honest, funny, and knowledgeable.....also your not waiting all day in his office to see him!
in Clinton Township, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dovitz for over 30 years. I have followed him on every move, even though the distance increased my travel time. He is compassionate and caring. He has a wonderful bedside manner. He is available by phone and calls you back whenever a message is left. He explains the treatment plan and has a way of calming you done when you're stressed.
in Novi, MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Dovitz for almost 30 years & have changed insurances rather than lose him. He is the BEST for 3 reasons: 1-He stays up-to-date on all the current research on every topic (don't know how he does it!) and gives you the details that don't appear in the headlines, 2-He is highly competent & thorough, 3-He actually LISTENS to you. That is really important to me, because he treats me as an individual, a unique person with unique medical needs. He has never disappointed me!
in Dearborn, MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dovitz for over 30 years. He is caring and takes the time to explain to you about your condition, medication and options. His office runs efficiently. I have never, in all my years with him, had to wait in the waiting room for an appointment, like some of the doctors my wife has been treated by. (Sometimes an hour + on light patient days.) Dr. D. is patient and kind with me. I have recommended him to many and several members of my family are under his care.
in MI |
Dr. Dovitz is the epitome of an excellent physician. He cares and makes time to thoroughly address my concerns, regardless of his workload. Dr. Dovitz has been on point with accurate medical advice for my family since 1990. Thank you, Dr. Dovitz and staff for your professionalism!!
in Troy, MI |
Diagnostic skills are excellent. Takes time to listen to and answer questions. Don't feel rushed with him.
in Canton, MI |
He is the best! He has been our primary care doctor for more than 25 years. He listens, follows up on commitments, ensures that his patients get very good care. Can't say enough good things about him.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Doctor Dovitz has been my physician for most of my adult life. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else without first consulting with Dr. Dovitz. I trust him fully and feel I always have his full attention whenever I am in his office. Thank you Dr Dovitz for always being there to help.
in Novi, MI |
Dr.Dovitz has been my doctor for over 30 years. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is so courteous, knowledgable, kind, thoughtful and the Best Doctor in MI, according to me. He has always taken the time to help me for as long as it takes. I would and have recommended Dr. Dovitz to others.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Dovitz, MD?
Are you Dr. Dovitz?