Dr. Steven Dobberfuhl, MD

Dr. Steven Dobberfuhl, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 45 years old

38 reviews| Leave a review

Our goal is to provide you the best possible continuous, comprehensive and personal care delivered with the kindness, understanding, respect and dignity you deserve.Read more

Dr. Dobberfuhl's Experience

See how Dr. Dobberfuhl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dobberfuhl

Dr. Dobberfuhl accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dobberfuhl has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Dobberfuhl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dobberfuhl to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Dobberfuhl
Dr. Dobberfuhl's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Buda, TX |
The United States ranks 37th out of the 50 most developed nations in patient care. My profession places me in contact with physicians on a global basis. I, unequivocally, state that Dr. Dobberfuhl provides the highest degree of patient care I have seen in the U.S. since I was 14 and left my home to attend UT. I would recommend this physician and his staff to anyone seeking a physician who understands and delivers patient care.
in Austin, TX |
My 3rd annual physical since moving to Dr. Dobberfuhl and Adult Care of Austin. My first visit as a Medicare covered patient, and I really got a good baseline exam with lots of time and explanation form Dr. D. His manner is great and he looks to save patient-$ and never over-prescribes. Nice office staff too, and they do great with the high patient load of seniors (like me!) they have to deal with!:-)
in austin, tx |
Dr. Dobberful is one of the best doctors my family has ever had. He is kind, compassionate, listens and spends time just discussing our options, going over blood work/tests and answering our questions. We are very pleased to have him as our family doctor.
in Austin, TX |
I appreciate Dr. Dobberfuhl's considerate treatment and rely on his advice. I am grateful that he continues to see me.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Dobberfuhl is a very caring and thoughtful physician who is a good listener. Never feel like I'm being rushed during my exams.
in Austin, TX |
every patient's dream of the perfect physician and the perfect staff. I am very thankful to call him my Physician and for the staff.
in Buda Tx 78610 |
I've been coming to Doctor Dobberfield for years and My husband did did also. He is a good listener, calm, very pleasant, and makes me comfortable. The staff is so great and are all pleasant. I would recommend Doctor Dobberfield to any of my friends. I rate him excellent.
in Austin, TX |
He is extremely self-confident, displays an enthusiastic spirit, and speaks with a positive tone.
in Austin, TX |
Dr Dobberfuhl treatment today for my annual check up was very caring and he took extra time with me because of personal family problems I am having and was very caring about ways to help me reduce stress and recommend people and agencies to me that may be able to assist me and thus help in my caring for myself to be a good caregiver for my other family member that needs care.
in Austin, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dobberfuhl since he start his practice of medicine. He is very thorough in his examinations and treatment. He never seems to be in a rush and unconcerned, but very thoughtful and caring. He is an excellent doctor and sincerely takes great care of his patients. I feel lucky to be a patient of his. Ken Owen
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Dobberfuhl took almost an hour to go over a recent blood test and patiently listed to a long list of items I needed to talk abut. He gave me several referrals for further tests and was very respectful and patient during the entire time. I felt like he was really interested in my questions and valued me as a human being, not just another statistic to log into his computer. He also provided me with a complete list of written answers to my questions based on notes he took as we talked.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Dobberfuhl is personal, knowledgeable and really listens. He takes his time with you and remembers what your story is. I have been seeing him for a few years and I am always really satisfied by the experience. He is a really great guy, besides being a good doc! Everyone I have dealt with in his practice is very professional and kind.
in Austin, TX |
I have been Dr. Dobberfuhl's patient for close to 15 years now. I have nothing but good things to say about him, his colleagues, and his office staff. Thorough, personal, caring attention. Highly recommended!
in Austin, TX |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Dobberfuhl as a physician. First of all, his lab technician is incredible. I am what they call a difficult stick, and her skill made the process both painless and expeditious. As far as Dr. Dobberfuhl, I have never encountered a physician who took as much time with me, going over all my lab results in detail, discussing medications and, most of all, listening to my concerns regarding my well-being and responding in a thoughtful and caring manner.
Austin, TX |
Dr. Dobberfuhl takes time to explain medical conditions in terms I can understand. I seldom have to wait during my appointment and if I do, he explains why. I feel I can ask him any question and get a person reply. He is responsive to and and supportive of my treatment preferences and never pushes a particular method. He accepts Medicare and supplements and is willing to work with me to understand what is and is not covered by insurance. I appreciate his overall patient friendly approach.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Dobberfuhl, MD?
Are you Dr. Dobberfuhl?

Dr. Dobberfuhl's Care Philosophy

Dr. Dobberfuhl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dobberfuhl has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dobberfuhl's Board Certifications

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Hernia
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Liver Failure
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pneumonia
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Stroke
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Weight Loss

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
    Rush Presby St Luke's Med Center

Completed in 2000

Dr. Dobberfuhl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dobberfuhl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Immunization