Dr. Steven Daines, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Steven Daines, MD
Dr. Steven Daines, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Boise, ID. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Daines is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Daines' Care Philosophy

Trust forms the foundation of the doctor-patient relationship. There are many choices to be made when considering a surgical intervention. My pledge to my patients is that I will care about you and help you make choices that will improve your mobility and quality of life. I will be there for you before, during and after surgery. I utilize advanced techniques in joint replacement, both time-tested and innovative. I was fortunate to train at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City with world leaders in joint replacement and strongly believe our Joint Preservation and Reconstruction Center will provide a similar world class level of care. I am thrilled to be practicing in my hometown and look forward to continuing the proud tradition of orthopedic excellence at Saint Alphonsus.

Dr. Daines' Experience

See how Dr. Daines' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Daines

Dr. Daines accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Daines is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Daines has admitting privileges.

Dr. Daines' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Daines to family and friends
    Dr. Daines' Performance
    in Boise, ID |
    Dr Daines just performed a hip replacement (2 months ago) and I am so impressed with him. He explained everything carefully and has very high standards. Compared to my other hip replacement 16 years ago, I have healed much faster than before and had fewer problems. I would highly recommend him!
    in Boise, ID |
    Dr. Daines is top-notch. I admit I was skeptical, as I am with any dr I don't know, on my first appt. (Dr. Mark Meyer, my dr. for years, is cutting back his practice; Dr. Daines is with the group.) Dr. Daines is deliberate, thorough, explains things VERY well,& insists on the highest standards of care. He is super thorough, which I didn't appreciate at first but now do because his recommended tests showed something no one found for years. Brutally honest in a kind way, 100% trustworthy.
    in Eagle, ID |
    Excellent doctor. Great patient skills.
    Have you seen Dr. Steven Daines, MD?
    Are you Dr. Daines?

Dr. Daines' Care Philosophy

Trust forms the foundation of the doctor-patient relationship.  There are many choices to be made when considering a surgical intervention. My pledge to my patients is that I will care about you and help you make choices that will improve your mobility and quality of life.  I will be there for you before, during and after surgery.  I utilize advanced techniques in joint replacement, both time-tested and innovative.  I was fortunate to train at Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City with world leaders in joint replacement and strongly believe our Joint Preservation and Reconstruction Center will provide a similar world class level of care.  I am thrilled to be practicing in my hometown and look forward to continuing the proud tradition of orthopedic excellence at Saint Alphonsus.

Dr. Daines' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries

Graduated in 2009

University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine
      University Of Vermont College Of Medicine-June 2009-June 2014
      Hospital Of Special Surgery/Weill Cornell Medical College

Dr. Daines does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Daines and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hip Surgery