Dr. Steven Constantine, DO

Dr. Steven Constantine, DO

Cosmetic Surgery  |

Dr. Steven Constantine is a Board Certified Cosmetic and Facial Plastic Surgeon serving the Murray area for more than 8 years. Dr. Constantine is experienced in Microdermabrasian and Venus Viva. He is a professional member of the American Osteopathic Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery / Facial Plastic Surgery. PRACTICE EHR Patient Now PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Osteopathic Association American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery American Osteopathic College of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery / Facial Plastic Surgery FORMS OF PAYMENT We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We offer financing through Care Credit and Prosper Healthcare Lending. INSURANCES ACCEPTED We do not accept insurance. OFFICE HOURS Monday-Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00 PM

Constantine Cosmetic Surgery

5929 S Fashion Blvd

Murray, UT 84107

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about Dr. Constantine

Patient Testimonials

He was so amazing in every way. He made me feel so comfortable and excited. I will never go to another doctor.
Dr. Constantine and his staff truly care about their patients. They do whatever it takes to make sure you are happy, safe and comfortable. They go over everything in detail with you so you don't leave overwhelmed or pressured. This is not just a paycheck for them... this is about taking care of people and making a difference. I love my results and I wish I needed more done just to come in and see Dr. Constantine and his staff more. My results are off the charts amazing!!! Thank you for everything Dr. Constantine and your staff.

We offer personalized care in the privacy of our 6000 sq. ft. state-licensed surgical center. The two surgical suites are out-fitted with state of the art equipment and undergo regular inspections for uncompromised patient safety. Dr. Constantine follows hospital guidelines for all of his surgical procedures and only uses the highest quality instruments and supplies in order to achieve optimal results. Dr. Constantine and his surgical staff are all certified in ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support).

Dr. Constantine's Experience

Dr. Constantine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Cosmetic Surgery
  • Cosmetic Dermatology
  • Facial Plastic Surgery

Dr. Constantine does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Wrinkles

• Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Ohio State University - BS Microbiology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Ohio University College Of Osteopathic Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • General - Des Teres Medical Center, St. Louis MS
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Facial Plastic Surgery - Doctors Hospital Columbus Ohio / Case Western

Dr. Constantine has no awards or honors listed.

• An Endodermal Sinus (Yolk Sac) Tumor in the Extracranial Head and Neck Region,
  • The Necessity and Cost Effectiveness of Post-Operative Chest Radiographs Following Tracheotomy,
  • Monitored Anesthesia Care Vs. General Anesthesia: A comparison of 100 Aesthetic Surgeries Performed in an Office-Based Surgical Center., 2006

Dr. Constantine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Constantine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Constantine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Constantine to family and friends
based on 67 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Constantine's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Constantine was wonderful. I researched for months before I decided to go to Dr. Constantine and I am very pleased with my result post-surgery. Dr. Constantine listened to exactly what I wanted and I love the results of my breast augmentation. My scars are less than 1 inch, pencil-thin, and smooth. It is very difficult to even tell that I have scars. I have recommended Dr. Constantine to two of my friends and they are both very impressed as well.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Constantine, DO?

Visit Dr. Constantine