Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Clark, MD
Dr. Steven Clark is a native of Dallas and attended the Greenhill School. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA and graduated with a BS in Biology in 2000. He returned to Dallas to attend medical school at the University of Texas Southwestern. Upon graduation from medical school, Dr. Clark started his formal surgical training at Methodist Dallas Medical Center, one of the largest and longest standing hospitals in the Dallas metroplex. At Methodist Hospital he completed a five year General Surgery Residency where he held the position of Chief Resident his senior year. Following completion of his general surgery training, Dr. Clark continued his surgical education as he returned to his alma mater, UT Southwestern, to complete a fellowship in Hand Surgery from July 2011 to June of 2012. With both General Surgery and Hand Surgery under his belt Dr. Clark then elected to complete one more surgical training program in Plastic Surgery. From July of 2012 to June of 2015 Dr. Clark completed a fellowship in Plastic Surgery at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Clark has authored and co-authored numerous journal articles and has presented his research at various industry conferences.Dr. Clark and his wife, Sharon, are proud to call Carrollton, TX home. A proud father of one daughter and twin boys, Dr. Clark enjoys a rich family life. He enjoys traveling, playing golf, and cooking barbecue on holidays.

McKinney Office

4510 Medical Center Dr Ste 305

McKinney, TX 75069

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CorVel
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark has a passion for his profession. He has dedicated twelve years of education and advanced training in some of the nation's most prestigious institutions. He is licensed to practice medicine in Texas, and board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgeons.

Dr. Clark's Experience

Dr. Clark's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Facial Laceration
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Laceration
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Hand Tendon Repair
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts

• Tulane University of Louisiana
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Clark has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Clark does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Clark and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Clark to family and friends
Dr. Clark's Performance
in Carrollton, TX |
Dr. Clark is very kind, patient, easy going, and informative. I always get anxiety whenever I see a doctor, but I never get anxious when I have an appointment with Dr. Clark. He answers all questions so that I can understand what is happening, and he does it with a smile. He is awesome!
Dallas, TX |
I went to see Dr. Clark for a hand problem. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The doctor was very personable and professional and extremely knowlegable. I'm so very glad that I chose Clark Plastic & Hand Surgery and will refer my friends and family to them.
in Dallas, TX |
I truly love Dr. Clark and his staff. Amber is extremely kind, and she greeted me by name and with a smile every time I came to the office. Dr. Clark patiently answered all my questions that I had about my procedures and he was extremely effecient in the execution of the actually surgery. Dr. Clark is a great listener and he made sure that all of my concerns were addressed. Not many doctors give you their personal number so that you can contact them anytime you have an issue or Concern. He does.
Greenville, TX |
Very professional and comfortable office staff and setting. Dr. Clark always took the time to explain everything in detail and answer the many questions I had. Would highly recommend him as a hand surgeon! If I was contemplating plastic surgery of any kind he would be my physician of choice.
Carrollton, TX |
Never thought I would need a plastic/hand surgeon until I ended up in ER with dog bite. So blessed that I got Dr. Clark in my time of need. He is attentive, thorough, and overall excellent Surgeon. Staff is very pleasant and easy to work with things like making/changing appt. Every follow up made me feel like I was the only patient he had and it was breath of fresh air when compared to being like a number. If you ever need he is the doctor you want!
Mckinney, TX |
Dr Clark is an awesome Surgeon! He's patient and caring and truly made me feel comfortable. I never felt the shame and embarrassment I thought I would feel having to be examined and photographed to fix something on my body I disliked so much. He was extremely thorough and made sure I got exactly what I wanted. He went above and beyond and I have referred so many of my friends and family because I trust him. I know he does everything he can to make sure he achieves excellence! I have NO REGRETS!
in McKinney, TX |
Dr. Clark has taken amazing care of both my daughter and I. Nothing but amazing results on both the cosmetic as well as hand procedure. Overall Dr. Clark and his staff are very professional, accommodating and deliver great care. Highly recommend!!
in Celina, TX |
This was the worst medical experience I have ever had in my life. As a result of surgery and follow up care with Dr. Clark, I am now requiring additional surgery to fix a more complex problem than I initially had. He did not review facts of my case, didn't monitor my post surgery care and now as a result I am facing costly ,painful, major reconstructive surgery. He has severely negatively impacted the quality of my life. I wish I had never stepped foot in his office.
in Sioux Falls, SD |
Dr. Clark performed surgery on my hand. He came to see me every day to check on my hand. He was knowledgable and personable at the same time. Answered all of my questions and made sure that my discomfort was minimal at the same time being realistic that pain is part of healing.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Clark, MD?
Are you Dr. Clark?