Dr. Steven Camp, MD

Dr. Steven Camp, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Steven Camp, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 13 years.

3455 Locke Ave # 320

Fort Worth, TX 76107

Learn about Dr. Camp

See how frequently Dr. Camp performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Surgical Procedure
Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Camp's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Camp "Plastic Surgery is a unique blend of science on one hand and patient relationships on the other. I was trained to understand that the most important component to a successful outcome is good communication between patient and surgeon. I believe that patients should feel comfortable with their surgeon and never be pressured or rushed into any decision."

• Plastic Surgery

• University Of Utah
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Aesthetic Plastic Surgical Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

• California Society of Plastic Surgeons Paper on Fat Graft Viability using Ultrasound Assist Liposuction, 2012
  • California Society of Plastic Surgeons Free Paper on Facelift and Tissue Sealants, 2012
  • Paper of Recognition North Carolina Committee on Trauma, 2005
  • Fort Worth Magazine "Doctors worth knowing", 2012
  • The Marriage of Plastic Surgery and Social Media, March 2012
  • The Prefabricated Gracilis Muscle Flap, 2010
  • Weatherford Plastic Surgery Center, 2012

Dr. Camp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Camp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Camp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Camp to family and friends
Dr. Camp's Performance
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Camp has been my plastic surgeon since my bi-lateral mesectomy, due to breast cancer, performed on 7/12/17. My journey with Dr Camp began that day with immediate gel implants and on 11/09/17 with fat transfer from stomache to breasts. Thus far everything has gone well and Dr Camp and his staff have been wonderful. The nipple reconstruction will follow next year. I can hardly wait to see the final results. I highly recommend Dr Camp for breast reconstruction.
in Fort Worth |
I recently visited Dr. Camp for consultation and then decided on a cool sculpting procedure. I could not be more pleased with Dr. Camp and his staff. They explained the procedure and were wonderful throughout.
in May,TX |
8-15-17 I enter a time warp! My dermatologist gave me a diagnosis of melanoma. I was referred to Dr Camp for removal. I was so afraid. Dr Camp was so nice. He put me at ease and was more than happy to answer all my questions. He did an awesome job on my hand and two months later u can hardly see the scar. I was very impressed with Dr Camp and his staff. I highly recommend Dr Camp. He is amazing!!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Camp and the entire staff is beyond professional! From the second you walk in the door they make you feel comfortable. I would recommend his work to all family and friends. I trusted him with the shape and size of my breast augmentation and they came out beautiful!
in Fort Worth, TX |
I have visited Dr Camps office three times. Always and excellent experience. Super friendly staff. And Dr Camp and his team take the time to make sure you are comfortable and educated on your procedure which really helped me feel comfortable.
in Willow Park |
Awesome Dr., office & staff! Happy Camper!??
Aledo, TX |
I saw Sarah for the first time today. She was ahhhmazing! I felt like she was thorough in her explanations & with her advice while also being warm & approachable. I’ll add too that she was quick & painless with her injections.
in Fort Worth, TX |
I saw Dr. Camp for Botox and fillers. He and his wife did a great job of getting rid of the lines and creases on my face. I highly recommend him!
Philadelphia, PA |
I was very pleased with Dr. Camp. He was very thorough and talked with me for quite some time before doing the procedure. Also, went into detail about all the procedures he performs. I had Botox in my forehead and Voluma in my cheeks and temple. Not enough pain to really even mention and the best part, I didn't bruise! Loved my results! Thank you Dr. Camp for your friendly, thorough, professional demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Camp.
in Texas |
Dr Camp and staff went above and beyond my expectations. I can't say enough good things about this office, Dr Camp is the best, very caring, knowledgeable, the best bedside manner and surgical skills on point. I searched for 9 years for the right PS, and I found him. I'm a very picky person, BIG TIME, and I have experienced nothing but great things here.. I am 1 happy camper!!!
Arlington, TX |
Dr Camp did a revision for me after my first surgeon would not fix the problem. Dr. Camp took extra time and found a solution that has had a positive outcome. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone seeking a plastic surgeon. They are professional and also caring.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Camp, MD?
Are you Dr. Camp?