Dr. Steven A. Burres, MD

Dr. Steven A. Burres, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Steven A. Burres, MD, Los Angeles, CA, Ear, Nose, and Throat & Plastic Surgery

Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat • Male • Age 61

8 Facts About Patient Satisfaction Surveys

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Burres

Dr. Steven A. Burres, MD
DR. BURRES RESPONDS - (Dr. Burres, edit your response)

I do not believe that this website, or any of the similar websites that purport to accurately reflect a physician's care and treatment, do a good job. The survey takers and responders are typically the dissatisfied patients, often avoiding bills and copayments, and the THOUSANDS of satisfied patients that I treat every year do not bother reporting to "yelp" etc, and move on with their day and their life.

If you are interested in accurately hearing from some of those thousands, I have posted about 150 videos on YOUTUBE.COM and simply search STEVEN BURRES NOSE or STEVEN BURRES FACELIFT etc. Still none of these patients ever post on healthgrades or yelp.

The reviews that I read are absurdly unrepresentative of my routine practice and even then appear to be misdirected. One patients complained that she paid $450 for Botox in her "forehead" that "only" lasted 6 months. $450 is my fee for "full face" Botox and 6 months is above average duration for the effect. Another patient, who had surgery 20 years ago, complained that her ear lobe repair was uneven. Often earlobes are asymmetric and tissue loss from holes is asymmetric and sometimes a minor secondary touch up is needed to achieve "perfection"

I have practiced for 30 years, trained at Stanford and University of Chicago, been on staff at USC, Cedars-sinai and UCLA, and published 30 scientific articles. Get accurate information about my practice and WELCOME!

Likelihood to Recommend

1.7 out of 5

More Details

5 out of 5
- in Los Angeles, CA |

Dr Burres did a minilift surgery on me and I couldn't be happier. It took off easily 15 years. Even better, everyone thinks I just look young and refreshed and no one knows. I don't look stretched or pulled and the recovery was easy as pie. He's the best!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab