Psychiatry  |
Dr. Steven Budoff, DO
Dr. Steven Budoff, DO is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Flemington, NJ. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Budoff is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center.

2 Kings Ct Ste 203

Flemington, NJ 08822

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Budoff

See how frequently Dr. Budoff performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

ADHD and-or ADD
Anxiety
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Budoff's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Budoff does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Long Island Jewish Med Center

Dr. Budoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Budoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Budoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Budoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Budoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Budoff to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Budoff's Performance
I have found that over the many years that I have been his patient, that he has become too overbooked to the point that every other priority in my life has to be scheduled around his very inflexible schedule! He never is on time and does not respect my time. He is just too stressed to really listen to me. Why do I have to book so many appointments a year in advance when I have been stable many years.
Somerville NJ |
Dr Budoff was very patient in listening to my history and did not rely solely on previous MDs impressions. He treated me with respect and dignity. I highly recommend his services.
Bridgewater, NJ |
Always a long wait -doesn't seem to be able to keep to his schedule. Worse than that though, I can't get my medication refills when I need them. I was told to give him 2 weeks notice on refills, but it doesn't matter how much time you give him, the refills don't make it to the pharmacy. Every month I am off my meds for a week or more because he doesn't call in my refills. I am switching doctors.
Philadelphia, PA |
Awful.. Save yourself. Don't go to Dr. Budoff.
in Far Hills NJ |
Dr Budoff is very helpful. He puts me at ease and doesn't pressure me about anything. He got me on the right combination of medications. I have a had a good experience dealing with Dr Budoff. I would recommend him to anybody
in Monmouth Junctioon, NJ 08852 |
Before my start with Dr. Budoff I was not properly diagnosed but given medication from my primary dr. At my first session with my clinical therapist, she highly recommended Dr. Budoff as my psychiatrist. After a couple of months, Dr. Budoff had not only diagnosed me correctly but put me on the exact medication meant for me. I've been seeing the doctor now for 3 years and along with his highly regarded professionalism, we have mutual respect for one another. I would 100% recommend Dr. Budoff.
in Bridgewater, NJ |
Dr. Budoff he's quite simply the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He makes time for you he listens to exactly what you're saying and he does everything he can to come up with a solution that fits whatever is troubling you. Academically he's a smart as they come but he doesn't talk to you with any sort of arrogance, but instead Showzen nothing but compassion and empathy for your problems. He's the best of the best and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Joe V.B.
in Ewing, NJ |
Dr. Budoff is extremely caring and compassionate. My problems are always considered TOP PRIORITY when I go for my appointments or when I call him. My little brother passed away last year, suddenly, and Dr. Budoff called me back immediately after I left him a frantic voicemail. (and it was after 10:00pm) Dr. Budoff has been treating me and my issues for at least 10 years. Thanks to him, I have been sober for over 4 years and enjoying life!!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Budoff, DO?
Are you Dr. Budoff?