Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD

Rhinology •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Bomeli

Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Associates

960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 200 Atlanta, GA 30342

Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD is a Rhinology Specialist in Atlanta, GA and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Virginia / Main Campus medical school in 2006. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Children's Healthcare Of Atlanta At Scottish Rite and Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bomeli to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Otolaryngologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Bomeli accepts

Dr. Bomeli accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
Coventry Health Care
Wellpath Preferred PPO
MedCost
MedCost PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Bomeli's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Medullary Thyroid Cancer
  • Mixed Parotid Tumor
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Cancer
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Parathyroid Cancer
  • Parathyroid Surgery
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Salivary Gland Cancer
  • Tonsillitis
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Uvulectomy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Bomeli's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bomeli

1.0204081632653061%

Dr. Bomeli?
What People Say About Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD
From consult to surgery, my experience was phenomenal! Dr Bomeli's bedside manner brings a since of calm and assurance that all is going to go well...and it did! It felt as if I never had surgery...honestly! Kudos to Dr Bomeli and his entire team. Thank you for everything!!
Mel C – May 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
I am one happy patient of Dr. Steven Bomeli (referred to me by my endocrinologist Dr Rachel Derr, also an excellent physician) for my parathyroidectomy on 06 Mar 2020. I am so fortunate to have had such a wonderful, caring professional physician to perform my surgery. Also, his office staff was great and those who took care of me at Northside Hospital for the surgery were also awesome as well in their attention, caring, knowledge etc and I could go on and on. All those involved were wonderful. Dr Bomeli you are the best !!!
Charlotte Fuller-Bourdier – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
I had a stone in my right salivary gland! I was originally referred by my regular ent to Emory but, they are so busy that the only availability they had was 8 weeks away! Due to being in an uncomfortable situation I decided to start doing some research. Upon doing research about this issue I finally found answers on their website. It had so much information about options on how to remove them. So, I called to make an appointment and they were able to get me in within a few days! Dr. Bomeli was so wonderful! He was so full of information and gave me options and explained every detail to the procedure that he recommended for my situation! I had the procedure done and I feel great! Check out their website b/c it contains a lot of information about all kinds of disorders and options available!
Crystal – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr Bomeli is very friendly, I really like the experience. I was having Thyroid cancer and he was my surgeon.
Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli is excellent! - other than some voice hoarseness which should subside in a few months, I am very pleased with my surgery (had a right thyroid lobectomy)
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
I had half of my thyroid removed. Dr Bomeli and staff were excellent throughout the visits leading up to the surgery, the surgery itself, and post-op visit. Highly recommend.
Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
I had parotid gland surgery to remove approximately a 2.5cm to 3.0 cm tumor. The tumor was just below my earlobe - behind my jaw. The biopsy report was indeterminate with four possibilities. Two of those were aggressive malignant tumors. Searching nationwide, I found Dr. Bomeli. After reviewing my medical information and a 40-minute telephone consultation, he accepted me as a patient. A pioneering minimally invasive method was used to remove my tumor & surrounding parotid gland. The void from the procedure was replaced with tissue from my abdomen. Post-surgical pain was virtually non-existent -steak dinner that evening - Within two weeks, you could not tell I had surgery. My tumor ended up being a pleomorphic adenoma. The 700-mile flight to Atlanta was so worth it. Dr. Bomeli called the night of my surgery and quickly responded to any post surgical emails. Dr. Bomeli is highly skilled and puts the patient first. If you are reading this, you just discovered one of the best!
Brett M – Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli is very pleasant to work with and a gifted surgeon. I was very pleased with the outcome of my surgery.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli was very attentive. He explained my situation well and in a straight-forward manner. I ended up needing one lobe of my thyroid removed, and the process went very well. Highly recommended!
Apr 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Treated my father very well and his surgery went swimmingly. His scar from the surgery is barely noticeable, looks like a plastic surgeon did it!
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Bomeli by my endocrinologist because I was having some thyroid issues. There were a couple of nodules that were causing my issues swallowing. Then that side of my thyroid was hyperactive. It ended up being removed by Dr. Bomeli. The incision was precise and over time it will dissipate. Dr. Bomeli ws always courteous and kept myself and my husband in the loop. After surgery he even called my husband to give him an update and provided his cell phone in case I had questions.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli performed my Thyroid removal surgery and did a fantastic job. His follow-up after surgery and responsiveness to my questions and concerns was truly at a level above other surgeons. The whole experience was just as he described I could expect. I was left with a minimal scar and had no adverse affects from the recovery. I would Highly recommend him to family and friends needing his services.
Mike P in Dunwoody, GA – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
This was my second surgery with my thyroid and I wished Dr Bomeli performed the first one. He was very comforting and understanding as I was extremely nervous.
TRacy in Snellville, GA – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
I live in Statesboro Georgia. My ENT here kept telling me I didn’t want to have the surgery to remove my parotid gland, although it was so large. Because it would leave an ugly scar. It kept growing, even after I sucked lemon drops, as he suggested for 3 years. It grew to 2 x 3. I did my reseats d found Dr. Steven R Bomeli at Advanced Ear Nise and Throat. They do minimally invasive surgery. When I saw him at my first consultation, he said it has to come out. They did an ultrasound and biopsies.
Robin Zwald in Statesboro , GA – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli is personable, caring, and attentive. He explained my diagnosis and recommended course of action thoroughly and exhibited a patient-first attitude throughout my surgery process (septoplasty and turbinate reduction).
Jacob G. in Atlanta, GA – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli and his staff are great! Everything from calling to set up my first appointment to the post op went very smoothly. I was very happy with how the surgery went and Dr. Bomeli even called me the evening of the surgery to see how I was doing.
Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli has helped my family and I well beyond my expectations. He removed and saliva stone from inside the mouth that other dr's had said would have to be cut out with the possibility of loss of facial movement and a permanent scar. He redid a sinus reconstruction that has been failing since performed. I can breath again. Thank you. I recommend him to anyone who wants the work done right the first time.
Jamie in GA – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli is an excellent physician. He eliminated the cause of my chronic salivary gland infection. Thanks to him I am infection free!
Atlanta, GA – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
Dr. Bomeli is a kind, extremely knowledgeable health care professional & surgeon. I cannot say enough about the care given by Dr. Bomeli. I had a Thyroid biopsy and subsequently had surgery to remove half of my thyroid. Dr. Bomeli was unbelievably caring and was willing to spend as much time as needed to answer any of my questions, explain the procedure. The surgery went well and I was back to normal in just a few days. I highly recommend Dr. to anyone needing a Ear, Nose and Throat specialist.
John Lightner in Young Harris, GA – Sep 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?
After being diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism by my primary Physician I was referred me to Dr. Bomeli to have the corrective surgery. The procedure was 100% successful with no side effects. Dr. Bomeli is a true professional and a credit to his profession. He is mild mannered and is truly interested in his patients. I highly recommend him.
Ron in Peachtree Corners, GA – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Bomeli, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bomeli?

I give patients treatment recommendations I would want for my family members if they were affected by the same condition.  I encourage patients to ask questions so that they fully understand their condition and the treatment recommendations.

• Rhinology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy

2015
Georgia Regents University - Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
2011
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
2007
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
2006