Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Blustein

Tampa

2835 W De Leon St Ste 101 Tampa, FL 33609

Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Tampa, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1983 and specializes in podiatry and podiatric foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Blustein accepts

Dr. Blustein accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Blustein's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Blustein's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hammer Toe

Dr. Blustein treats Hammer Toe more than 78% of his peers

Dr. Blustein treats this condition more than 78% of his peers

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed

Dr. Blustein performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed more than 76% of his peers

Dr. Blustein performs this procedure more than 76% of his peers

Dr. Blustein?
Dr. Blustein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM
RecentMost Helpful
Great doctor. Dr. Blustein was very helpful, efficient and even explained many of my symptoms and the side effects of the medication he prescribed. Many thanks! I can walk pain free now!
Very professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
Dr Blustein explained my situation and healing every step of the way. He's an excellent clinician and has great bedside manner
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
Awesome experience! I have had multiple foot issues for many years. While some will never be cured completely all were either totally resolved, or resolved to the point I am pain free for the first time in years. All of this with no surgery! I would highly recommend Dr Blustein!! Dayle Mazzarella, Tampa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
Dr. Blustein was kind, and took his time to make sure I understood the treatment plan. I had three visit thorough and he showed sincere interest in what I had to say.s, all were prompt,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
Plantar fasciitis... gone! Dr Blustein is friendly and discusses all aspects of treatment, while being conscious of patient cost too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr Bluestein for years and he recently told me about a treatment for plantar faciatis called EPAT. IHe assured me he has has phenomenal success with this treatment. I was skeptical at first because of the price but I figured if I had surgery I'd miss 2-4 weeks of work which would cost more. Well to my amazement I am almost pain free and now I just wait for it to completely heal. I highly recommend Dr. Bluestein and his caring staff for all your foot related needs!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
I came in with a broken foot and Dr. Blustein was great! He was able to diagnose my problem and was able to get me back on the fast track. Great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
I couldn't place any weigh on my right foot 90 days ago. After X-raying my foot,the Dr decide to give me a Cortisone shot...it helped for 3 days only.Return for my second,then third visit for any shot....30% better only(he said that's rare)..so I opt for his suggestion(not cover by Insurance $$) Shockwave treatment(once a week for 3 weeks)....I can't believe it's working ! I'm at 90% and due to see the Dr again in 3 weeks. He is Good ., Thanks for the Caring. Dennis
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
I went to visit Dr. Blustein to treat my toenail after being previously misdiagnosed by another physician. After providing a brief summary it was determined that the root cause was trauma. After the removable of the toenail by Dr. Blustein, the pain was walking has vanished. I highly recommend Dr. Blustein if you want a physician who is extremely knowledgeable and cares about the well-being of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
Dr. Blustein is the best! I had the grossest toe nail fungus you can imagine. He was prudent in his diagnosis and his decision to best deal with the fungus. He suggested Laser treatment and did say it should might take a year for a new year to come in. That was in April and it is now August and a new healthy nail is coming in with very little evidence of the fungus that had been present. In addition, the doctor is very congenial; he listens and considers any other issues and conditions you may
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
I have been seeing Dr. Blustein for a while now for some pain in one of my feet from a bone bruise due to overactivity amongst other things, also to undergo laser treatment for hopeful regrowth of a toenail damaged years ago from a fungal infection. Not only did the pain from the bruised bone just about entirely go away (also with some prescribed Physical Therapy), but the toenail has grown back better than it ever was and looks good as new. I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Blustein!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
I went to Dr Blustein after a bad experience with another office. I was diagnosed, treated and feeling better almost right away.I am walking and running pain free. The Doctor and his office respected my time. I highly reccommend Dr Blustein.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
From the beginning of my first visit to the last Dr.Blustein had been very kind and concern about my well being. He took the time to listen about my condition and with his medical experience it helped my health condition to improve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
I recently had a Bunionectomy and I am extremely happy with Dr. Bluestein and my results! My pain was very minimal (no narcotics needed) !! My foot looks amazing and I am ready to do the other one!! Same day surgery center staff was amazing as well!! Thank you Dr. Bluestein!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
extremely thoughtful and professional. personally called each day after surgery for three days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
Dr. Blustein had a great bedside manner, was timely, his office was clean, staff was pleasant, and most importantly, he was very thorough in explaining what was going on with my pain, reviewing the x rays with me, and giving me all of my options with the benefits and risks of each. Would absolutely recommend and see again if it becomes necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
He was fantastic. It was a pleasure taking my son to see him. He did a great job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
My wife has used Dr. Blustein for a number of years and had great success. I had a piece of glass imbedded in my foot for a couple of weeks. Very aggravating. Saw my primary care physician to clean out the infection, but he did not x-ray or treat as needed. Dr. Blustein x-rayed the foot to locate the glass and then proceeded to remove it. He then took the time to re-xray to be sure that all was removed. Went back after 5 days and it has healed. Love his bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Blustein, DPM?
I went in to see him about pain in my foot. He identified and relieved me of my pain that all the other Doctors never could. I even went as far as surgery with one Doctor and He didn't correct what Dr Bluestein did with one visit and no surgery. Finally after 20 plus years, I am pain-free! In my opinion, He is very credible.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Blustein?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Blustein treats patients.

Compare Providers