Dr. Steven Bloom, MD

Dr. Steven Bloom, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Steven Bloom, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med in 2000 and specializes in family medicine, adolescent medicine, and more.Read his story

3015 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 160

Bellingham, WA 98225

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bloom

Dr. Bloom's Experience

Dr. Bloom's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Bloom's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bloom "I have been a physician at Whatcom Family Medicine since 2003. I was born in Ketchikan, Alaska and completed my undergraduate work at the University of Washington, earning a bachelor's degree in biochemistry. I received my medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, Oregon and completed residency training at Mercy Medical Center in Redding, California. I am not a specialist. I enjoy the wide range of care I am allowed to provide within the spectrum of family medicine. Monday morning might include newborns, stitches, a broken bone or two, elderly folks 100 years and up, and everything in between. One never knows what new challenges will arrive in my office. Preventive care is something that I strongly support. Who wants to go see the doctor? The co-pays alone might give you a heart attack! Let me keep you healthy and maybe you won't have to come in as often. Yes, I probably will tell you to eat better, get more exercise, and all that standard advice. I will also help you create an individual path to better health. My wife Beth and I and our three daughters greatly enjoy living in such a vibrant community. When I am not practicing medicine, I enjoy cycling, cooking, and exploring Whatcom County with my family."

This content was provided by Dr. Bloom "Preventive care is something that I strongly support. Who wants to go see the doctor? The co-pays alone might give you a heart attack! Let me keep you healthy and maybe you won?t have to come in as often. Yes, I probably will tell you to eat better, get more exercise, and all that standard advice. I will also help you create an individual path to better health."

• Adolescent Medicine

• Thyroid Screening
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Mercy Med Center

Dr. Bloom has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bloom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bloom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bloom's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bloom

4.1

Dr. Bloom?
Dr. Bloom's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Bloom?