Dr. Steven Bimson, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Steven Bimson, MD
Dr. Steven Bimson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Souderton, PA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Bimson is affiliated with Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital and Grand View Hospital.

Dr. Bimson's Care Philosophy

As a TriValley Primary Care physician, as our mission statement states I am committed to provide quality medical care and to do so in an ethical, comprehensive, compassionate, and cost-effective manner to all members of the families I serve. As a primary care physician, I am prepared to diagnose, treat, and care for your illnesses and injuries but also to provide preventive care and patient education regarding your care and also your lifestyle. I seek to involve my patients in their care and provide choices whenever possible. I will advocate for you as needed, and want to hear of care and services provided by community health care facilities and other specialists. I will provide ready access at all times, and am an advocate of a patient centered Medical Home. I am committed to maintaining and monitoring internal quality parameters and systems as well as maintaining my skills through continuing medical education programs. I strive to make the process of being seen, of being evaluated and treated, as simple as my staff and I can make it. My partners and I have come together so that the business side of medicine doesn't interfere with the care you receive. We try to be a learning entity so that our mistakes are infrequent and seldom repeated. If you find yourself frustrated or disappointed with aspects of your care, please talk to me or if more comfortable, with one of our staff.

Dr. Bimson's Experience

See how Dr. Bimson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bimson

Dr. Bimson accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Bimson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Bimson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bimson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bimson to family and friends
    3.0
    Dr. Bimson Says:

Patients are encouraged to complete a patient satisfaction survey from their insurance company regarding the care and treatment received by a TriValley provider.

Dr. Bimson's Performance
    Somerset, NJ |
    he is not a very detailed doctor, I do not feel that he really care about his patients. After my blood work and bone density test, there were some obvious issues that were needed to be addressed. He just overlooked and did not mention to me about anything when I was in his office. Thankfully my test results were also sent to my OB/GYN who saw the issues and started to actively treat me. I have switched the doctor since, do not want to under doctor's care who does not care about his patients
    in Lansdale, PA |
    He didn't take the proper time to address my Diabetes. He didn't check my feet and other aspects. He was quick to write my scripts and push me out.
    Have you seen Dr. Steven Bimson, MD?
    Are you Dr. Bimson?

Dr. Bimson's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bimson says...

The physician owners of TriValley Primary Care have taken a neutral position as to online ratings. While TriValley providers have generally fared well in most rating services, rating services are not convenient to most patients, and therefore those who want to make a statement seek them out. An issue allegedly revealed may in fact have been transient or is resolved (or was non-existent), but it stays and does not get archived or updated regularly.

Another aspect is that TriValley providers see many thousands of patients in a year, while there are very few comments made in any year. And, TriValley providers cannot please everyone all the time. Finally, the comments are one-sided and mostly anonymous.

In some instances, the ratings are attributed to the wrong office (the provider cited does not work with that office).

Dr. Bimson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Bimson has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bimson's Board Certifications

Montgomery Hospital

Completed in 1991

Bucknell University

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Bimson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bimson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage