Dr. Steven Berry, MD

Dr. Steven Berry, MD

Family Medicine  |
40 reviews

Dr. Steven Berry, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orem, UT. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Berry is affiliated with Timpanogos Regional Hospital....See Less

• Altius Health Plans
  • Mutual of Omaha
  • PEHP

Learn about Dr. Berry

Dr. Berry's Experience

Dr. Berry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Splinting
  • Vasectomy
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Utah Valley Reg Med Center

Dr. Berry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Berry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Timpanogos Regional Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Berry is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Berry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berry to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Berry's Performance
in Provo, UT |
I love Dr Berry! He is attentive and reassuring, and explains every step of everything he does. He puts you at ease. He has delivered my two babies. I really can't say enough good things about him. However, I can't give him 5 stars because his office is absolutely terrible. They take weeks to get back to you on test results and their scheduling is chaotic. I've stopped seeing him because of the office. It makes me sad. He's a great doctor.
Most poorly run office I've ever been to. I've sat in that waiting room for over an hour before, but have showed up 15 minutes late for an appointment (and called ahead to notify them) and been turned away. I've had to go periods of time without daily meds because of the mess at this office. The doctors act busy and uncaring, and the women at reception are almost always rude. Finding a new doctor!!
in Sam Angelo Texas |
Dr. Berry helped me out in an emergency situation recently while attending a conference in Colorado.As a complete stranger, I found his attentiveness quite refreshing. He's very interested dedicated, and caring physician.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Scheduled an appt for Friday 11/11/16. When I arrived at scheduled time, they told me the appointment had been moved to the following Tuesday... without discussing it with me, or even informing me. It's just added irony that Today is Veteren's Day, and they turned away a Vet.
Orem, UT |
I have been seeing him for over a year almost monthly. I like him and he is very kind and understanding but he is way to busy.He has more patients than he can handle. I don't feel like I get the time I deserve. I feel like they are just trying to get me back out the door. I had a problem recently and he couldn't even take two minutes to call me back. I had to call for three days just to talk to a nurse who said nothing was wrong. I think I will have to find someone else who has time for me.
in Salem, Utah |
I was very impressed with Dr. Berry! He explained everything really well. He explained it so we could understand. He was really through and even helped us to find the best price on orthopedics. He was great. I found him on Google but will be telling all my friends about him.
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Berry is a good Doctor. Very kind and knowledgeable. However, his office manager is the worst. Our average wait time is between 1 to 2 hours and the longest we've waited was 3 hours and then were told to go home because he didn't have time to see us. When we got a call to reschedule they said they were 3 weeks out and they would not give us an exception even though we waited for 3 hours that day and never saw him. Dr. Berry is losing patients because he doesn't know how bad it is.
in Orem, UT |
I have seen this doctor for 17 years, he has delivered both of my children and seen all of us for general purposes. I have seen his practice get worse and worse, it saddens me. I really like him personally, he's a nice guy and very comfortable to be around. With that said, there is always a long wait and many times I've had to come back another day because he is overbooked. It's nightmare trying to get your test results, it takes weeks of calling and harassing them. He is too busy.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Berry, MD?
Are you Dr. Berry?