Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, MD

Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

400 Sugartree Ln Ste 200

Franklin, TN 37064

Learn about Dr. Bengelsdorf

See how frequently Dr. Bengelsdorf performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Bengelsdorf's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Cellulitis
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Liposuction
  • Pulsed Dye Laser Treatment
  • Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Bengelsdorf has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bengelsdorf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bengelsdorf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bengelsdorf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bengelsdorf to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bengelsdorf's Performance
Franklin |
Two days ago Dr. Bengelsdorf at Franklin Skin and Laser (http://www.franklinlaser.com) removed an infected cyst from my 13 year old daughter's leg. He walked us through the options and carefully explained the pros and cons of each approach in a way that we both could understand them. We agreed on the best approach and then he began to prep. We walked out of his office, cyst free. Everyone working there supported us through every step. My daughter, who was understandably nervous, told me t
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Bengelsdorf is a true artist. He did some filler for me. He definitely did not make me look "overdone" and I look about 10 years younger. This was my first cosmetic work I have ever had done and Dr. Bengelsdorf made me feel really at ease. He has a very gentle approach and was so patient with me even though I was very anxious. His staff is so sweet too. I highly recommend going to see him.
Columbia, TN |
My experience at Franklin skin and laser has been nothing short of exceptional. Jennifer doesn't leave a pore unturned when doing a microdermabrasion and facial. All of the girls are courteous, friendly and professional. Dr. B is very knowledgeable and a pleasure. Not over zealous to do things that are not in your best interest and will tell you so. It's always nice to go there and leave feeling great!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Bengelsdorf is truly a caring and skilled doctor. I had something removed from my arm that I was concerned about. He did a beautiful job. I would not trust anyone else!
in Franklin, tn |
I went on about three years ago to have a tiny red dot that appeared on my face during pregnancy lasered. I was left with a much larger white scar. It has the appearance of a chickenpox scar. I'm writing this review now because I have to look at that scar everyday in the mirror. Make up doesn't cover it up since it's an intention in my face. I don't want anyone else to experience this! I also paid almost $400.00 for this scar.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been going to Dr. B now for over two years, he is AMAZING. Wonderful bedside manner, highly professional, and better results than anyone else I have ever gone to (Botox and Juvederm). Everyone in his office also really knows what they are doing, unlike most other places I have been to.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, MD?
Are you Dr. Bengelsdorf?