Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, MD
Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Franklin, TN. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Bengelsdorf is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center.

Dr. Bengelsdorf's Experience

See how Dr. Bengelsdorf's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bengelsdorf

Dr. Bengelsdorf accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Bengelsdorf is now accepting new patients
Franklin Skin and Laser400 Sugartree Ln Ste 200
Franklin, TN 37064
Evening
(855) 599-1010Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bengelsdorf has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bengelsdorf's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bengelsdorf to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Bengelsdorf's Performance
Franklin |
Two days ago Dr. Bengelsdorf at Franklin Skin and Laser (http://www.franklinlaser.com) removed an infected cyst from my 13 year old daughter's leg. He walked us through the options and carefully explained the pros and cons of each approach in a way that we both could understand them. We agreed on the best approach and then he began to prep. We walked out of his office, cyst free. Everyone working there supported us through every step. My daughter, who was understandably nervous, told me t
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Bengelsdorf is a true artist. He did some filler for me. He definitely did not make me look "overdone" and I look about 10 years younger. This was my first cosmetic work I have ever had done and Dr. Bengelsdorf made me feel really at ease. He has a very gentle approach and was so patient with me even though I was very anxious. His staff is so sweet too. I highly recommend going to see him.
Columbia, TN |
My experience at Franklin skin and laser has been nothing short of exceptional. Jennifer doesn't leave a pore unturned when doing a microdermabrasion and facial. All of the girls are courteous, friendly and professional. Dr. B is very knowledgeable and a pleasure. Not over zealous to do things that are not in your best interest and will tell you so. It's always nice to go there and leave feeling great!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Bengelsdorf is truly a caring and skilled doctor. I had something removed from my arm that I was concerned about. He did a beautiful job. I would not trust anyone else!
in Franklin, tn |
I went on about three years ago to have a tiny red dot that appeared on my face during pregnancy lasered. I was left with a much larger white scar. It has the appearance of a chickenpox scar. I'm writing this review now because I have to look at that scar everyday in the mirror. Make up doesn't cover it up since it's an intention in my face. I don't want anyone else to experience this! I also paid almost $400.00 for this scar.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been going to Dr. B now for over two years, he is AMAZING. Wonderful bedside manner, highly professional, and better results than anyone else I have ever gone to (Botox and Juvederm). Everyone in his office also really knows what they are doing, unlike most other places I have been to.
Baytown, TX |
Did not have a good personal experience and did not feel like my treatment outcome was very good. I do not recommend him for ANY injectable procedure - he may be okay for interventional plastic procedures. Please go to a doctor who knows what they are doing. I felt that he was very entitled and did not care about what I wanted.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Bengelsdorf, MD?
Are you Dr. Bengelsdorf?

Compare Dr. Bengelsdorf

Dr. Bengelsdorf's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Bengelsdorf has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bengelsdorf's Board Certifications

• Cellulitis
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

Graduated in 1991

Completed in 1992

Completed in 1996

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Bengelsdorf does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bengelsdorf and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology