Dr. Steven Bailey, MD

Dr. Steven Bailey, MD

Neurosurgery  |
33 reviews

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Southeastern Integrated Medical (SIMED) is your team of physicians, medical professionals and staff members from the North Central Florida community. Our mission is to provide quality care to patients in need of our expertise by offering an integrated approach to medicine. Our patients' concerns and needs are our number one priority. Each of our team members believes in our core values of Respect, Fairness, Trust and Excellence. With state of the art medical care and a dedicated professional staff, you can depend on us to help guide you on your way to better health. Our greatest professional rewards come from knowing that we have served our patients well. As you explore our website you will learn about our practice and our physicians. You may also discover educational information on the services and procedures we offer and tips on promoting health and well being. SIMED is proud to call North Central Florida home. We hope that you will regard us as your healthcare provider of choice.Read more

Dr. Bailey's Experience

See how Dr. Bailey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bailey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailey to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Bailey's Performance
in Crystal River, FL |
Dr. Bailey is absolutely incredible. Besides being a wonderful doctor, knowing exactly what your problem is, he is kind, understanding and loving. The staff and office is warm and welcoming. I had back surgery for spinal stenosis 6 weeks ago and I am up and around walking without a walker or cane. I have my life again, thanks to Dr. Bailey and I would certainly recommend him to anyone having back problems.
Interlachen |
Excellent doctor and surgeon, easy going, listens to you.
in Gainesville fl |
I have had two surgeries on my neck both were done by Dr Bailey my surgery was done December 14th 2016 I am feeling so much better and the pain is now minor and surgery was a success I have not felt this good I'm several years !! Dr Bailey and his team are the best and I would recommend him and his team above anyone else!!!
Crystal River, FL |
I had spinal surgery in March 2016 on my neck between C5-C6 because my spinal cord was severely compressed due to accidental fall. I was a high risk patient. Dr Bailey's communication skills, compassion, and surgery skills were an A+ per-surgery, on day of surgery, and post-op. he did a great job and I am fully recovered from a situation that could have left me a quadriplegic for life. I recommend him highly. My friends who have gone to him for surgery have nothing but praise for him.
He was not forthcoming with his surgical limitations. He is an excellent surgeon with traditional techniques. However, if one is seeking less invasive and less aggressive surgical options, I urge you to do your research and find a Dr. Who is qualified in state of the art medicine. You will not find that with dr. Bailey. Additionally, he will not inform you of his limitations, even when questioned. I prefer an honest Dr. who will refer you to another physician who is more qualified.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Bailey, MD?
Are you Dr. Bailey?

Dr. Bailey's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bailey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery
  •  Board certified in Neurosurgery

Dr. Bailey has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bailey's Board Certifications

• Neurosurgery

• Aneurysm
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Vertebral Column Tumors

Graduated in 1985

University of Florida - Gainesville FL

Dr. Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy