Oncology  |
Male
Dr. Steven Attia, DO
Dr. Steven Attia, DO is an oncology doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Attia is affiliated with Mayo Clinic.

4500 San Pablo Rd S

Jacksonville, FL 32224

(904) 953-2000

• American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Principal Life
  • Simplifi

Learn about Dr. Attia

Dr. Attia's Experience

Dr. Attia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Oncology

• Gallbladder and Biliary Tract Cancer
  • Graft vs Host Disease
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Leukocytosis
  • Liver Cancer
  • Lung Cancer
  • Macroglobulinemia (incl. Waldenstrom's )
  • Mediastinal Tumors, Malignant
  • Uterine Diseases

• Thoracentesis

• Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Attia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Attia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Attia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Attia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Attia to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Attia's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Amazingly well prepared and caring Doctor. My wife has been battling cancer for over 5 years and is at a point where we were told to begin looking for new treatment ideas and clinical trials. We reached out to Dr. Attia and he responded to us immediately. Every time we have had questions, he responds to us personally (He never passes it off for anyone else to handle) and when we go in for an office visit he is thoroughly prepared and takes the time to answer everyone's concerns.
I have been receiving care from Dr Attia and his team for 3 years now and have been more than satisfied. His team is always willing to work with me and have been almost like family. Everyone of them are very compassionate and in the right job. Dr Attia always explains thoroughly any questions I have and has been more than a blessing in my life. Each time we see him he is always very personable and takes time to know me as a person not just a patient. Highly recommend him for sarcoma treatment.
in St Augustine, FL |
When it comes to soft tissue sarcomas, Dr Steven Attia is the most trusted, knowledgeable and experienced doctor in the country. He (and his team at the Mayo Clinic) came highly recommended to me by several people (who live in other parts of the country), and also, by the Sarcoma Alliance. I chose to switch my cancer treatment to Dr Attia, after not being satisfied with treatment I was receiving at a different cancer center in Jacksonville, FL. Together, we are going to beat this cancer!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Attia is the best! He's relaxed but professional, making you feel at ease when discussing serious health concerns. I am so incredibly thankful that I was referred to him; I have recurring desmoid tumors in my right leg, and prior to being in his care, I had been told I might have to have my leg removed. The minute I met Dr. Attia, he assured me we could beat these desmoid tumors without such drastic options and I have never been more relieved! His enthusiasm and positivity is wonderful.
in Jacksonville, Fl |
Dr. Attia has been my oncologist for nearly 5 years. One of my best days was when the local Baptist health organization referred me due to the complex nature of my sarcoma. His tireless efforts to save my life included all known forms of treatment which resulted in the successful containment of my disease this year. This brilliant, down to earth, physician can claim full credit for saving my life and making the treatment periods bearable. It will be your best day if he can take a patient.
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Attia since August 2015 when he was diagnosed with a very rare malignant, retroperitoneal liposarcoma. He is now eighteen months cancer free. We have received excellent care from Dr.Attia, the Mayo Sarcoma surgical specialist Dr. Bagaria and the entire Mayo team.
in Jacksonville, FL |
In 2014 the Sarcoma cancer I had 2 years earlier returned and had metastasized to my lungs.I was referred to Dr. Steven Attia, an Oncologist Specialists who laid out a plan of attack, contacting a remarkable Surgeon at Mayo while in his office. I am very serious when I say he contributed significantly to extending my life.His knowledge of this cancer,fast acting,no nonsense,get it done attitude and a side of compassion gave me the confidence to get through this cancer.I will forever be grateful.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Dr. Attia is excellent. His office very accommodating in scheduling my appointmentsI because i live 180 miles away. I trust Dr. Attia to make the best decisions for me. We read my scans togethers and discuss any changes and treatment modification. He alway keeps in mind my quality of life and listen closely to what i have to say. He has called me personally to address any problems that I am having.
Savannah, GA |
Always tells me the truth, even about chemo and radiation. Always returns my calls. I am thankful I have him.
Ga |
Not prepared for appointment with patient. Did not have any idea and contradicted what he had told patient at previous appointment. Made obvious mistakes in what he told patient when making comparisons on scans and reports from scans. Showed total lack of care for patient and patients condition. Awful representation of what you expect when dealing with a place as prestigious as Mayo Clinic!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Attia, DO?
Are you Dr. Attia?

Visit Dr. Attia

Dr. Attia accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • American Republic
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    BlueDental Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA