Dr. Steven C. Anagnost, MD

Dr. Steven C. Anagnost, MD

Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Anagnost specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery and practices in Tulsa, OK. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Anagnost? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Anagnost's Experience

See how Dr. Anagnost's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anagnost

Dr. Anagnost accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anagnost has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Anagnost
Dr. Anagnost's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (233)
in Vinita, OK |
I've seen Dr. A since 2002, after another surgeon butchered a fusion, Dr.A was the only Dr. who would take my case. He's always treated me with respect, kindness and the upmost professionalism! He's the only one I'd trust to work on my spine cause he's just that good! I was bedridden before his care, now I can garden and be productive on the farm, I really owe him more than 500 letters can explain. Thank you Dr. A for giving me back my way of life!
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost fixed my neck. It has been great for 7 years now. He really helped me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had neck surgery with Dr Amagnost I feel great. He did a fantastic job and I am ready to get back to work. I recommend him highly.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had neck surgery with Dr Anagnost. I am so happy I did it. Dr Anagnost did a great job and I feel much much better. Dr Anagnost is a great surgeon who really cares.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have been suffering with my back pain for years. I met Dr Anagnost and he found the problem immediately. He explained the MRI and XRays to me so I could finally understand. He is a great doctor.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost treated my back pain without surgery. I dont have to take any pain medici e any more. I recommend Dr Anagnost to everyone I know with back pain.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did my neck surgery and I feel great. It was much easier to recover from than I thought. Dr Anagnost explained everything to me so I could understand. He is an excellent doctor who we greatly appreciate. I trust him completely.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had back surgery with Dr A. It really helped I am glad he has taken good care of me. He has made a big difference in my life . I recommend Dr A to people I know with back problems. I am back to deer hunting again.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have spinal stenosis. Dr Anagnost is treating me without surgery with injections. I am happy that he can treat me without surgery. Dr Anagnost explianed my MRI and diagnosis to me so I could easily undertand.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has helped me with injections for my pain. I am glad he could avoid surgery for me.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost is great. He has been helping me with injections. He has been trying avoid surgery for me, and so far Im doing great. I appreciate the fact that he does not perate on everone . I trust him.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had minimally invasive back surgery with Dr Anagnost. I am much beter with my pain. I went home the same day as my surgery. The surgery was much easier than I thought it would be. I hifhly recommend Dr Anagnost for anyone with back problems.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am doing great after my minimally invasive lumber fusion with Dr Anagnost. I am back to playing golf again.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am doing great after my minimally invasive fusion with Dr Anagnost. My back pain is about 90% better . I am glad I met Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has been treating me with injections for my back pain and stenosis. He explained my condition to me so I can understand.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very happy with Dr Anagnost care of me. He explained my tests and conditions to me. He and his staff are very knowlegable and courteous. Dr Anagnost treats me like a very important person. He is a great doctor.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did a fantastic job on my neck surgery. I was immediately better after his minimally invasive neck surgery. The feeling in my hands was better right away. I highly recommend him for anyone who needs spine work . THANKS DR ANAGNOST.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost saw me quickly and diagnosed me right away. I had surgery by another surgeon and did not get better. Dr Anagnost recognized the problem immediately and I am on my way to recovery. I highly recommend Dr Anagnost to anyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had surgery by another surgeon. My leg has hurt me badly since surgery. Dr Anagnost was able to find the problem quickly and is helping me without any more surgery. He showed me my MRI and explained it to me so I could understand.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am so glad I met Dr Anagnost. He has made me feel alive again. Before my surgery with him my pain was a 10/10. After Dr Anagnost minimally invasive surgery, my pain level ZERO. I have no pain anymore thanks to Dr Anagnost. He is a fantastic doctor.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did his minimally invasive surgery on me three months ago. It took my pain away. I am so much better. I am so glad i met Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has helped me with my spinal stenosis. We have been able to avoid surgery with spine injections that are easy and have really helped.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was injured in a mortar attack in Afghanistan. I have had chronic pain. Dr Anagnost was good to see and help me with my injuries. It is nice that doctors like Dr Anagnost will help veterans outside the VA.
Tulsa, OK |
Took time to explain and go over my care. Friendly staff.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost re, o ed bone spurs and disc herniations from my spine. I felt better very quickly. I wemt home the same day as my surgery. I recommend Dr Anagnost highly.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have hurt in my back for years. We met Dr Anagnost and he diagnosed my disc herniation. He is helping me without surgery which is great.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost performed neck surgery on me. It really helped i have degenerative disc disease all over my neck. If I had to do it all over again, I would. Dr Anagnost helped me a lot.
in Tulsa, OK |
I got in right away. Dr Anagnost saw me and explained my diagnosis right away. I was very releived that he could and did treat me without surgery. Dr Anagnost was very courteous and very knowlegable. I recommend Dr Anagnost to everyone I know with back pain.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost was great at explaining my diagnosis and working to fix my severe arthritis of my spine. He reviewed the MRI with me and explained it to me. We are treatong my spine with non operative care which is great. I highly recommend him!
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very glad i had the operation done The minimally invasive surgery helped me a great deal.?
in Tulsa, OK |
I fell and broke my back. I could hardly move my legs. Dr Anagnost performed his minimally invasive peocedure on me. I am up walkimg again. Even thoigh I am 82 years old, Dr Anagnost helped me. I am glad I had the operation done.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost helped me with my multiple spine fractures due to osteoporosis. He put bone cement in my broken bones and the pain went away immediately. He is a good doctor.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have worked as a nurse in the operating room with Dr Anagnost for years. I have personally seen the skill and compassion he has for all of his patients . Of all of the surgeons I see in the operating room, he is the best.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost really helped me with his minimally imvasive surgery. I recommend him.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had terrible neck pain and weakness into my right arm and hand. My doctor sent me to Dr Anagnost. Dr Anagnost did his minimally invasive surgery on my neck. When I woke up from surgery, my pain was GONE. I am very happy that Dr Anagnost helped me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had minimally invasive back surgery with Dr Anagnost. I went hime the same day as my back surgery. I felt great as soon as I woke up and the pain was minimal. I am so happy Dr Anagnost helped me. I recommend him highly.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had injectios with Dr Anagnost and they really helped . He has helped me to avoid surgery.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was miserable with back and leg pain. Dr Anagnost did his minimal invasive surgery on me. I cant believe how much bettr I am now. I have basically gone since the surgery. Dr Anagnost really helped me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had surgery by another surgeon. I got an infection. Dr Anagnost has seen me and is helping me with injections that are really making a difference. He explains things well to me and I appreciate all he has done to help me.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost is amazing. I had severe scoliosis after having surgery in Tulsa. Dr Anagnost diagnosed my problem and performed his Minimally Invasive Fusion on me. My incision was smaller than one inch. I can walk without pain now. I recommend him to everyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had neck surgery with Dr Anagnost. When I woke up from surgery, I could feel my hands so much better and my neck pain improved right away. I recommend Dr Anagnost highly. He really cares and is a great surgeon.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had an injection with Dr Anagnost and it went really well i have had injections by other doctors in Tulsa that hurt terribly. My inections with Dr Anagnost hardly hurt at all.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had surgery by another surgeon who really messdd me up. Dr Anagnost was kind to see me. He recognized the other surgeons mistakes right away. He operated on me and fixed everything. I can feel my R arm again and my neck pain is much better. I am very glad I met Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost fixed my neck after years of pain. I am doing much better now. I am glad I see Dr Anagnost for my nck and back problems.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost performed his minimally invasive fusion on me. I woke up from surgery and felt immeditely better. I do not take any pain mes anymore. I am so happy I had this surgery done with Dr Anagnost. I recomend Dr Anagnost to anyone suffering with terrible back pain.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost fixed my 2 broken bones in my back with his minimal surgery. All I had was a band aid after surgery. As soon as I awoke from surgery, my pain was gone. I have recommended Dr Anagnost to people I know with back problems.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had surgery with Dr Anagnost I am steadily getting better and better. I am definitely better than before surgery.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had previous surgery with another doctor. I was still in pain. I had heard about Dr Anagnost and got a second opinion. He waa very professional and explained my peoblem to me and Dr A is heloing me without surgery.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has helped me with my back pain without surgery. He explains the MRI well to me. The epidural injections have really helped.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost fixed my neck and as soon as I woke up from surgery, I felt better immediately. Dr A really is a great surgeon and he cares about me.
Have you seen Dr. Steven C. Anagnost, MD?
Are you Dr. Anagnost?

Compare Dr. Anagnost

Dr. Anagnost's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Anagnost has received 2 sanctions

• Disciplinary action in another state (8/15/2014)
    • Action Taken: License Restricted
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Kentucky
    • Other (9/12/2013)
    • Action Taken: Consent Order
    • Summary: Dr. Steven Constantine Anagnost; License # 21194; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Voluntary submittal to jurisdiction. ACTION TAKEN: The physician shall appear before the Oklahome Medical Board documenting successful completion of continuing medical education in the area of billing and medical recordkeeping and completion of an ACGME-affiliated spine visiting fellowship prior to resuming surgical practice in Oklahoma. The physician shall also pay a $10,000 fine plus costs before resuming surgical practice in Oklahoma.
    • State: Oklahoma
    Board Action

Dr. Anagnost has 1 board action

• Other (1/16/2014)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Dr. Steven Constantine Anagnost; License # 21194; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician completed all requirements ordered by the Oklahoma Medical Board 09-12-2013 Consent Order & Agreement. ACTION TAKEN: No Board limitation on the physician's surgical practice in Oklahoma.
    • State: Oklahoma

University Louisville School Med

Completed in 1998

Leatherman Spine Center

Completed in 1999

Dr. Anagnost does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anagnost and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
  • Lumbar Transforaminal Injection
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (PLIF)
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.