Dr. Steven C. Anagnost, MD

Dr. Steven C. Anagnost, MD

Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male | 49 years old

282 reviews| Leave a review

Dr. Anagnost specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery and practices in Tulsa, OK. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Anagnost? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Anagnost's Experience

See how Dr. Anagnost's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anagnost

Dr. Anagnost accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anagnost has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Anagnost
Dr. Anagnost's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (278)
in Tulsa, OK |
I had back fusion with Dr Anagnost. I am doing amazing. I felt better right away. He did a great job.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did a great job on my back surgery. I trust him. He has always bwen honest and explains things well for me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had neck surgery with Dr Anagnost 6 weeks ago. I am doing great and back to work I feel 100% better ! Thank you Dr Anagnost.
in Salina ok |
I had surgery on 11/04/2017 I am now without pain and I am going back to work 11/09/2017. I am very happy with this doctors work .
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did a great job on my neck and back surgery. I really appreciate all he has done. I am back to my life again.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had a fracture i my back and Dr A treated me without surgery i am feeling better. I am glad we did ot have to do surgery.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had back surgery with Dr Anagnost. My leg pain was better immediately. He dis a great job and I am glad I had the operation done wirh him.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost performed his minimally invasive surgery for me. I felt better the same day I had the surgery. It helped immediately.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had the minimally invasive back surgery with Dr Anagnost. When I woke up from surgery, my leg pain and weakness were gone as soon as I woke up. I would recommend Dr Anagnost to anyone who has back problems.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr A is very kind and professional. He has helped my neck pain without surgery. I recommend him.
in Tulsa, OK |
Very professional and knowlegable.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did a fantastic job on my back surgery.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had minimally invasive back surgery with Dr A. I was in terrible pain before the suegery, and now my pain is gone. Dr Anagnost helped me walk again Thank you !!
in Tulsa, OK |
I am a missionary spreading the word of God all over the world. Dr Anagnost has kept me going all these years. I could not have done it without him. I trust him.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was suffering every day with my back pain. I was terrified about sutgery. I had to have something done. Dr Anagnost did minimally invasive surgery on my back. He did a great job. I feel great. I trust Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had neck surgery with Dr Anagnost. It really helped He did a great job. I recommend him.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have had back problems for years. No one would help me. They all just told me to lose weight. I met Dr Anagnost and he liatened to me . He explained my MRI and diagnosis to me . He is helping me with my pain now. I appreciate Dr. Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost performed surgery for my neck pain. I am doing great. I feel great. He did a fantastic job.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had minimally invasive back surgery with Dr Anagnost. I am so much better now. I went home the same day as my surgery. I woke up feelong so much better. My friends and family are amazed at how well I am doing. I recommend Dr Anagnost highly.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has treated my back pain with injections and I have been able to avoid surgery.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had surgery wirh Dr Anagnost. He did a great job. I have been good for 8 YEARS NOW. I spend time traveling the world with my wife.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did a minimally invasive fusion for me. I am so much better. He did a great job. I recommend him highly.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did neck surgery on me 14 years ago and I am doing great still. He is an awesome doctor ans surgeon. He has taken care of my son as well. We all trust him. Thank You Dr. A.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was having such severe neck pain And stenozis that I could hardly walk. Dr Anagnost performed minimally invasive surgery in my neck and I am so much better. I have no pain, and my strength and balance are much better. I highly recommend Dr Anagnost . He gave me my life back.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had back surgey by another doctor which left me in pain constantly. My doctor sent me to Dr Anagnost. I am glad he did . Dr Anagnost showed me the problems, and we made a plan together. Dr Anagnost did surgery and I could tell a difference right away. I am still healing, but much better already.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had minimally invasive back surgery 2 weeks ago. When I woke up from surgery, my pain in my back and legs was gone. I went home the same day. Dr Anagnost is a great surgeon. I am very glad he is my doctor. I am already back to work. I highly recommend Dr Anagnost to anyone with back pain.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost is fantastic. He fixed my back with his minimal invasive surgery. I had previous surgery on my back before I met Dr Anagnost. His minimal invasive surgery was so much easier to heal from. He did exactly what he said he would do. When I woke up from surgery, my pain was gone.
in Vinita, OK |
I've seen Dr. A since 2002, after another surgeon butchered a fusion, Dr.A was the only Dr. who would take my case. He's always treated me with respect, kindness and the upmost professionalism! He's the only one I'd trust to work on my spine cause he's just that good! I was bedridden before his care, now I can garden and be productive on the farm, I really owe him more than 500 letters can explain. Thank you Dr. A for giving me back my way of life!
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost fixed my neck. It has been great for 7 years now. He really helped me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had neck surgery with Dr Amagnost I feel great. He did a fantastic job and I am ready to get back to work. I recommend him highly.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had neck surgery with Dr Anagnost. I am so happy I did it. Dr Anagnost did a great job and I feel much much better. Dr Anagnost is a great surgeon who really cares.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have been suffering with my back pain for years. I met Dr Anagnost and he found the problem immediately. He explained the MRI and XRays to me so I could finally understand. He is a great doctor.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost treated my back pain without surgery. I dont have to take any pain medici e any more. I recommend Dr Anagnost to everyone I know with back pain.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did my neck surgery and I feel great. It was much easier to recover from than I thought. Dr Anagnost explained everything to me so I could understand. He is an excellent doctor who we greatly appreciate. I trust him completely.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had back surgery with Dr A. It really helped I am glad he has taken good care of me. He has made a big difference in my life . I recommend Dr A to people I know with back problems. I am back to deer hunting again.
in Tulsa, OK |
I have spinal stenosis. Dr Anagnost is treating me without surgery with injections. I am happy that he can treat me without surgery. Dr Anagnost explianed my MRI and diagnosis to me so I could easily undertand.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has helped me with injections for my pain. I am glad he could avoid surgery for me.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost is great. He has been helping me with injections. He has been trying avoid surgery for me, and so far Im doing great. I appreciate the fact that he does not perate on everone . I trust him.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had minimally invasive back surgery with Dr Anagnost. I am much beter with my pain. I went home the same day as my surgery. The surgery was much easier than I thought it would be. I hifhly recommend Dr Anagnost for anyone with back problems.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am doing great after my minimally invasive lumber fusion with Dr Anagnost. I am back to playing golf again.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am doing great after my minimally invasive fusion with Dr Anagnost. My back pain is about 90% better . I am glad I met Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has been treating me with injections for my back pain and stenosis. He explained my condition to me so I can understand.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very happy with Dr Anagnost care of me. He explained my tests and conditions to me. He and his staff are very knowlegable and courteous. Dr Anagnost treats me like a very important person. He is a great doctor.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did a fantastic job on my neck surgery. I was immediately better after his minimally invasive neck surgery. The feeling in my hands was better right away. I highly recommend him for anyone who needs spine work . THANKS DR ANAGNOST.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost saw me quickly and diagnosed me right away. I had surgery by another surgeon and did not get better. Dr Anagnost recognized the problem immediately and I am on my way to recovery. I highly recommend Dr Anagnost to anyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had surgery by another surgeon. My leg has hurt me badly since surgery. Dr Anagnost was able to find the problem quickly and is helping me without any more surgery. He showed me my MRI and explained it to me so I could understand.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am so glad I met Dr Anagnost. He has made me feel alive again. Before my surgery with him my pain was a 10/10. After Dr Anagnost minimally invasive surgery, my pain level ZERO. I have no pain anymore thanks to Dr Anagnost. He is a fantastic doctor.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did his minimally invasive surgery on me three months ago. It took my pain away. I am so much better. I am so glad i met Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has helped me with my spinal stenosis. We have been able to avoid surgery with spine injections that are easy and have really helped.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was injured in a mortar attack in Afghanistan. I have had chronic pain. Dr Anagnost was good to see and help me with my injuries. It is nice that doctors like Dr Anagnost will help veterans outside the VA.
Have you seen Dr. Steven C. Anagnost, MD?
Are you Dr. Anagnost?

Compare Dr. Anagnost

Dr. Anagnost's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available
  •  Sanctions found
  •  Board actions found

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Anagnost has received 2 sanctions

• Disciplinary action in another state (8/15/2014)
    • Action Taken: License Restricted
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Kentucky
    • Other (9/12/2013)
    • Action Taken: Consent Order
    • Summary: Dr. Steven Constantine Anagnost; License # 21194; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Voluntary submittal to jurisdiction. ACTION TAKEN: The physician shall appear before the Oklahome Medical Board documenting successful completion of continuing medical education in the area of billing and medical recordkeeping and completion of an ACGME-affiliated spine visiting fellowship prior to resuming surgical practice in Oklahoma. The physician shall also pay a $10,000 fine plus costs before resuming surgical practice in Oklahoma.
    • State: Oklahoma
    Board Action

Dr. Anagnost has 1 board action

• Other (1/16/2014)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Dr. Steven Constantine Anagnost; License # 21194; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician completed all requirements ordered by the Oklahoma Medical Board 09-12-2013 Consent Order & Agreement. ACTION TAKEN: No Board limitation on the physician's surgical practice in Oklahoma.
    • State: Oklahoma

University Louisville School Med

Completed in 1998

Leatherman Spine Center

Completed in 1999

Dr. Anagnost does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anagnost and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
  • Lumbar Transforaminal Injection
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (PLIF)
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation