Dr. Steven C. Anagnost, MD

Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

8014 S 101st East Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74133 Get Directions
(918) 701-2000

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Anagnost specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery and practices in Tulsa, OK. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Anagnost? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Anagnost's Experience

51Experience
Match

See how Dr. Anagnost's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Anagnost

Dr. Anagnost accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Anagnost has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Anagnost's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anagnost to family and friends
3.8
Experience with Dr. Anagnost
Dr. Anagnost's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (118)
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr A has been doing injections for my back. He is tryimg to do evrything he can to avoid surgery. I really appreciate that. He is a good honest doctor.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did my surgery 9 years ago on myback. It helped a great deal. I am doing great Dr Anagnost is always kind and patient with me . I recommend him to everyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did his minimally invasive spine surgery on me. It really helped. I tell everyone how great Dr Anagnost is and how much he helped me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had surgery with Dr Anagnost on my neck back in 2012 and he did a great job. He took my pain away. I love seei g Dr A. He is always professional and kind. I know he cares about me.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did a fantastic job. He did his minimally invasive fuaion on my back in 2008, and I am still doing fantastic. He took my pain away and I am very grateful. Dr Anagnost really helped me and I recommend him to everyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost really helped me with my back and leg pain. He explains my diagnosis to me very well. Dr Anagnost is very direct and always polite with me. He has been my back doctor for years now, and I trust him completely. I recommend him to everyone I meet with back and neck problems.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost is a great doctor. He is very professional and he explained my problems to me very well. He has been able to treat me without surgery so far which has been great. I trust him and appreciate him.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost is great. I saw a bunch of doctors who would not help me. I had heard about Dr Anagnost from my primary doctor. I am so glad we went to see Dr Anagnost. He quickly diagnosed me and explained my MRI to me. He is very polite, honest, and professional.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost did his minimally invasive surgery on me. I am 110% BETTER. I recommend Dr Anagnost to all my family and friends. He has really given me my life back.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost was really helpful and professional. He explained my MRI to me and quickly made a treatment plan. He was very open and honest with us. I am very glad my doctor sent me to Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost has really helped me with my neck pain and arm pain. He explained my MRI to me so I could finally understand my condition. I appreciate all he has done to help me.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Anagnost is veey kind and professional. He helped me when no one else would. I appreciate Dr Anagnost very much.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had a minimally invaive back fusion with Dr Anagnost. It really helped me tremendously. I am so happy for Dr Anagnost taking care of me.
in Tulsa, OK |
Very polite and professional.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am a nurse. Dr Anagnost did his minimally invasive spine surgery on me. I was crying in pain before my surgery, and now I am doing great. I hardly hurt at all today. Dr Anagnost totaly helped me. I highly recommend him.
in Tulsa, OK |
Very professional. He explained everything very well.
in Tulsa, OK |
I was in horrible pain before I met Dr Anagnost. He saw me when no one else would. He showed me my problem and fixed me with surgery. I have been doing great after my surgery Dr Anagnost really helped me. I recommend him highly.
in Tulsa, OK |
I feel much better after my surgery with Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost operated on my sister and it worked great. He is now helping me. Dr Anagnost is awesome. He is very patient and explains things to us. We appreciate all Dr Anagnost has done for me and my family.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Anagnost has helped my whole family. He has operated on my husband, my two sons, and my daughter in law. He fixed all of us. My husband was in a wheelchair before his surgery, and now he can walk We all love Dr Anagnost for all he has done for us. He is a blessing to us.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had a bunch of surgeries on my back by other surgeons. It made me worse. No one would really help me until I met Dr Anagnost. He knew what to do right away. He operated on me and I am so much better already. I am grateful for all Dr Anagnost has done for me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had the minimally invasive back surgery with Dr Anagnost. He really helped me . I only had a band aid on my back after the procedure. I felt relief immediately. Dr Anagnost is fantastic. I recommend him to eveyone I know with back and neck problems.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very happy i had Dr Anagnosts minimally invasive back surgery. My leg pain ans bacm pain are tons better. I was better the same day as my surgery. Dr Anagnost is veryprofessional and compassionate. He explained everything to so I could understand. I recommend him to everyone.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Anagnost operated on both my back and my neck. He did excellent work. I couldnt ask for a better doctor. Dr Anagnost really turned my life around. He is awesome. Thank You Dr. Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Anagnost has really helped me. He has fixed me twice, and both times were very successful. I am a preacher, and I appreciate Dr Anagnosts honesty and fantastic work. He has been a blessing to me and my family. The minimally invaxive surgery really works.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had surgery by another surgeon at Tulsa Spine Hospital. It went horrible. Then I met Dr Anagnost. He saw what the other surgeon did wrong. He operated on me and fixed my back problems. I cant thank Dr Anagnost enough for all he has done for me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had a bad surgery with another surgeon. I met Dr Anagnost for a second opinion. He found what was wrong right away and explained the scans to me. Dr Anagnost then operated on me and fixed my back problems. Dr Anagnost did a great job, and was always honest with me. I greatly appreciate him.
in Tulsa, OK |
I suffered with back pain for 8 years before I saw Dr Anagnost . He did Minimally Invasive Spine surgery on back. My back and lwg pain was better quickly. I was able to do so much better after my surgery I went to the beach. I am happy I had the operation done . Dr A really helped me.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very happy with Dr Anagnosts mimimally invasive surgery. I could hardly walk before my surgery. I am doing great now. I can walk and I can feel my legs again. Dr Anagnost did a great job. He helped me when no one else could. Thanks Dr Anagnost!!
in Tulsa, OK |
I had back surger with Dr Anagnost It was outpatient. I could tell an immediate improvement of my back and leg pain. I am very happy I had Dr Anagnosts minimally invasive spine surgery. I would recommwnd Dr Anagnost to anyone with back pain.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr Anagnost helped one of my dear friends and I decided to see Dr Anagnost for myself . He is great. I am very happy he has helped me. He is very knowlegeable and skilled.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had minimally invasive spine surgery with DR Anagnost . My pain level before surgeryy was a 9/10. Now my pain is a 3/10. I am very happy I had the surgery done. I would recommend Dr Anagnost to anyone with back pain. He got me back to work and got my life back. Thank You Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
I had such severe neck problems for years. Dr Anagnost explained my MRI to me and he was able to fix my neck after years of pain. I recommend Dr Anagnost to all my friends.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am very glad I met Dr Anagnost. He has been great. He did the minimally invasive spine surgery on me and my pain wemt away immediately. I recommend Dr Anagnost to anyone I meet with back pain. I feel great now.
in Tulsa Ok |
Dr Anagnost did my Spinal Fusion in 2008 and I feel great I work full time raise three kids and recently had a baby no problems Before my surgery I had excruciating pain and numbers woke up after surgery and it was gone and had been gone. me and my family have complete faith and trust in Dr Anagnost and always will
in Tulsa, OK |
I had terrible neck and back pain for years. I heard about Dr Anagnost from my doctor and I went to him for help. He quickly understood my problem and explained my MRI scans to me. He performed his minimally invasive surgery on me, and my pain was so much better. I am so glad I know Dr Anagnost.
in Tulsa, OK |
She is great. Always takes her time with me and answers my queations. She is always available day or night great nurse.
in Tulsa, OK |
I am so happy I had surgery with Dr Anagnost. He did the minimally invasive spine surgery for me. Before surgery my pain was 9/10, now my pain is a 3. I am so happy. I have recommended Dr Anagnost to everyone I meet. Thank You Dr Anagnost.
in Broken Arrow, OK |
Only got relief for about 2 months after Dr.Anagnost supposedly did a laminectomy and hemilaminectomy at 3 levels. However, when another surgeon did a more extensive surgery a year later, he said that it didn't appear that Anagnost had done anything except perhaps injecting some steroids.
Pryor, OK |
Doctor disagreed with CT scan and MRI results. Would not discuss his opinion regarding the cause of intense pain from the injury to my lower back, He wanted to do injections but would not discuss alternatives or why he wanted to do injections.
He doesn't listen to his patients. I still have the same pain now that I had when he operated on me. Was hospitalized 3 times 6 weeks after my surgery. The third time I was in there for 9 days because I had an abcess on my nerve my lower back where he fused L5 to S1 he came and checked on me once in those 9 days. Not good bedside manners. I will never use him again.
in Tulsa |
Paul and JoDena Roberts will continue to support Dr. Anagnost. He did a spinal fusion on Paul 38th a great outcome. Paul was up and around within hours after SURGERY. We recommend Dr. Anagnost to anyone who needs a great surgeon.
in Pryor, ok |
I had pain in both my neck and lower back. Dr Ananost successfully helped me with both
Have you seen Dr. Steven C. Anagnost, MD?
Are you Dr. Anagnost?

• Runner's Knee
  • Sacrum Disorders
  • Spinal Compression Fracture
  • Thoracic Disc Disorders

• Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Lumbar Facet Joint Injection
  • Lumbar Transforaminal Injection
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (PLIF)
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Anagnost has received 2 sanctions

More What is a sanction or disciplinary action
    • Disciplinary action in another state  (8/15/2014)
    • Action Taken: License Restricted
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Kentucky
    • Other  (9/12/2013)
    • Action Taken: Consent Order
    • Summary: Dr. Steven Constantine Anagnost; License # 21194; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Voluntary submittal to jurisdiction. ACTION TAKEN: The physician shall appear before the Oklahome Medical Board documenting successful completion of continuing medical education in the area of billing and medical recordkeeping and completion of an ACGME-affiliated spine visiting fellowship prior to resuming surgical practice in Oklahoma. The physician shall also pay a $10,000 fine plus costs before resuming surgical practice in Oklahoma.
    • State: Oklahoma
    Board Action

Dr. Anagnost has 1 board action

More What are board actions
    • Other  (1/16/2014)
    • Action Taken: Release from Prior Order
    • Summary: Dr. Steven Constantine Anagnost; License # 21194; NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician completed all requirements ordered by the Oklahoma Medical Board 09-12-2013 Consent Order & Agreement. ACTION TAKEN: No Board limitation on the physician's surgical practice in Oklahoma.
    • State: Oklahoma

University Louisville School Med

Completed in 1998

Leatherman Spine Center

Completed in 1999

Dr. Anagnost has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Anagnost has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anagnost does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anagnost and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Anagnost's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available
  • Sanctions found
  • Board actions found
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Anagnost

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Anagnost's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Anagnost

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients