Family Medicine  |
Dr. Steve Amoils, MD
Dr. Steve Amoils, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

6400 E Galbraith Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45236

Learn about Dr. Amoils

Dr. Amoils' Experience

Dr. Amoils' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Amoils "Our integrative medical approach focuses on helping patients to not only improve their health, but to transform their lives. Our book, "Get Well & Stay Well - Optimal Health through Transformational Medicine" discusses this philosophy in detail. In studies done on chronic pain in our patients, we were able to show that our patients achieved significant reductions in chronic pain and depression. Our patients report that integrative medicine approaches will often help them in areas where conventional approaches have not been of any benefit.

High level athletes often seek us out for help with acute injuries. The therapies we offer often improve the rate of healing and reduce down time.

If you are struggling with issues where conventional medicine may not be helping, I strongly suggest you consider an integrative approach. "

• Acupuncture

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Allergies
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries

• Medical Acupuncture

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Witwatersran Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • University Cincinnati
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • University Cincinnati
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Family Med Res Prgm
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Amoils has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Amoils does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Amoils and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Amoils' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Amoils to family and friends
Dr. Amoils Says:

I am very honored to see what my patients have written about me. Ultimately the greatest satisfaction a physician can have is to be able to help people. I feel extremely grateful to be part of the results we see happening on a daily basis at Alliance Integrative Medicine

Dr. Amoils' Performance
I have been seeing Dr. Steve for years. He has done amazing things for me. He is patient and kind. He listens to my concerns and he acts on them. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care.
Union, KY |
I'm extremely disappointed with Dr. Amoils. I'm a registered nurse specializing in research. He belittled my symptoms & told me to stay off the internet. I felt humiliated. I had suffered for years with debilitating symptoms. He wanted to just put me on Prozac. I went to another doctor who found I was very anemic & hypothyroid with female hormonal imbalances. I've made tremendous improvements with this new doctor. I feel Dr. Amoils just didn't want to take the time needed to help me.
Have you seen Dr. Steve Amoils, MD?
Are you Dr. Amoils?