Dr. Steven Albright, MD

Dr. Albright
Telehealth services available

Houston Methodist Institute for Reconstructive Surgery

6560 Fannin St Ste 2200 Houston, TX 77030

Dr. Steven Albright, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School medical school in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital and Houston Methodist Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Albright to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Albright with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at The Woman's Hospital of Texas.

Make an appointment at The Woman's Hospital of Texas today at (281) 417-4665.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of The Woman's Hospital of Texas.

Dr. Albright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Albright

Dr. Albright
THANK YOU to the ENTIRE TEAM for changing my life and never leaving my side throughout this this journey!! Due to a genetic mutation (BRCA2) and an extensive family history of cancer, I elected to have a prophylactic mastectomy with immediate DIEP flap reconstruction. Dr. Albright and Katie discussed all options with my husband and I, and realistic expectations were outlined. Together, they listened to my wishes, concerns and fears with patience and respect. I felt safe, relevant and a sense of calm was finally achieved in my life during a very trying time. The results are impressively beautiful and natural. The surgery was meticulous, requiring the highest level of surgical excellence and precision, which Dr. Albright naturally possesses. The brilliance of his work is reflected in my results. I have never felt so guided and cared for by a physician and I am blessed that I found the surgeon for me. One that is with you every step of the way!
Shannon C. – Jun 20, 2021
Dr. Albright is a brilliant surgeon. I am a year post surgery and couldn't ask for better results. Dr. Albright takes his time and reallly listens to his patients . His professional team is amazing and they truly have great best side manners. They have closely followed me through out my surgery journey. I just wished I had found Dr. Albright earlier to help out with my breast issues. I'm very thankful and finally at ease to be under Dr. Albright's care.
LA – Jun 09, 2021
Dr. Albright is not only excellent at his job, but he is also super friendly and professional! Both my mother and sister had a breast reduction many years ago through a different doctor so I thought I knew what to expect, but I was wrong. My breast reduction turned out much better than expected and they look amazing, thanks to Dr. Albright. He is meticulous and has a reputation amongst staff at the hospital for being a perfectionist. My surgery took a long time because he was not willing to leave until it was exactly the way he wanted it. I am six months post surgery and I am so pleased with the results. Wish I had done the surgery many years earlier! Not only do I highly recommend Dr. Albright, but I have referred two of my close personal friends to him for the same procedure.
Krista B – Mar 31, 2021
When looking for a plastic surgeon in the Woodlands area, I was incredibly pleased to find Dr. Albright. I was looking for a skilled surgeon and was committed to finding one who had a great bedside manner, listened well, answered my questions, provided clear explanations and practical advice, and who always put safety first. He and his office staff are the best! I love my results!
Nov 07, 2020
Dr. Albright and his staff are very compassionate, friendly and professional. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Albright throughout my breast reconstruction experience. He is meticulous, which is what I wanted in a plastic surgeon. I highly recommend this doctor.
Lisa A. – Oct 23, 2020
Dr. Albright performed my reconstruction surgery after being diagnosed with cancer of the left breast. You would never know I have had surgery or an implant on the left side. He has followed me for three years, and he and his staff are amazing. I highly recommend this healthcare professional
GLENDA ANDERSON – Sep 11, 2020
Amy, Carrie, Arianna, and the whole staff were amazing. The facility was extremely clean, and the doctor and staff did a great job calming my nerves through the entire process. I can’t stop ranting and raving about this amazing staff and facility. The entire staff was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.
JG – Sep 03, 2020
Dr. Albright and his staff were a calming presence and voice throughout my double mastectomy and reconstructive surgeries. Dr. Albright is kind and caring and gently guided me through my options. Just as important, Dr. Albright is a highly skilled surgeon with the most advanced techniques resulting in the best possible outcome. The appointments are never rushed and post-surgical care is explained in great detail. Your healing process is just as important to him as the initial surgery and he will monitor you closely. He and his staff are always available to answer questions and provide information. I feel so lucky to have had such a fantastic doctor!
Colleen Noakes – Sep 01, 2020
I would definitely recommend Dr. Albright and his staff for any plastic surgery work. I have only had facial procedures done by them, so can't speak to the other body work that they do. I took a chance on Dr. Albright as I was referred by another client, who was really happy with her work. In fact, she travels to Woodlands from the Austin area, just to see Dr. Albright. I was really pleased with the results that I had. I had fillers, skinpen microneedling and ultherapy. The ultherapy is still kicking in as it takes a few months. But the immediate results on the filler and skinpen were wonderful. Recommend if you are in the houston area.
Shelley Smith – Aug 24, 2020
Dr. S. Benjamin Albright and his staff were my reconstruction team following breast cancer surgery in The Woodlands. With diagnosis in the midst of the pandemic and further complicated by being primary caregiver for my spouse with advanced parkinsonism related issues, Dr. Albright’s team became the light at the end of my tunnel. They balanced professionalism with compassion that eased my concerns and their skills left me with higher self esteem than I imagined. From consultation through recovery the entire staff was courteous and responsive making me feel they truly cared about me as a patient and a person. Albright Plastic Surgery exemplifies a superior level of medical care in a very challenging time.
E. Hutchinson – Aug 23, 2020
I was referred to Dr. Albright for my double masectomy and breast reconstruction. He and his team make sure you are aware of each step of the process. He is an excellent surgery. His entire team is awesome.
Anouhe M Lott – Aug 19, 2020
Dr. Albright and his team are the best of the best. His attention to detail at every level, from medical to cosmetic results, is exceptional and is only matched by his concern about my overall well-being.
Aug 18, 2020
I highly recommend Dr. Albright for breast reconstruction surgery. I was referred to him by MD Anderson The Woodlands after my breast cancer diagnosis. Immediately after having a nipple-sparing mastectomy, Dr. Albright placed in an expander and eventual silicone implant a few months later. I am so happy with the results. My implant matches my natural breast, and I feel confident when I look at myself in the mirror. I am forever grateful.
Aug 12, 2020
I made a special journey to Dr. Albright’s clinic from afar based on a recommendation. I wasn’t disappointed! I would highly recommend Dr. Albright. I will certainly use him again.
Anthony – Aug 11, 2020
Dr. Albright is excellent! He is very patient in detail oriented. I would recommend him without reservation
Marion – Jul 31, 2020
I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Albright if you are looking for someone who is smart, talented, and kind. I came to Dr. Albright initially for some injectables and office treatments, but came out with a refreshed sense of beauty. Dr. Albright did all the injections himself (and he kept very meticulous notes so he knew exactly what to do the next time). He was very gentle and explained everything to me in a language that I could understand. I felt very comfortable with him and trusted his judgment. I loved the results - it looked very natural and not drastic. I think this is a result of his artistic talent that he applied to me. When my 3 sisters from out of town came to visit, I brought all of them to see Dr. Albright - they were all equally thrilled with their office procedures and can't wait to come back for more! I have also recommended him to several of my friends who have also had a good experience with him. His staff is delightful and I always feel right at home.
Silvy S – Jul 29, 2020
Dr. Albright is an excellent surgeon. He is very nice and doesn't mind answering lots of questions with an unbelievable patience. You will leave satisfied with the decision you both made about your surgery. He is very professional and nice. The results are excellent. You will love the results.
Carmen C – Jul 28, 2020
Dr. Albright and his staff are excellent. Very professional and extremely nice. You feel comfortable as soon as you walk in and receive the friendly greeting by the receptionist. Dr. Albright does not mind answering lots of questions. He is easy to talk to which is sooo important when you are nervous to begin with. You will not feel rushed. The great results you receive from him speak for themselves. You will be as happy with your results as I am with mine. Dr. Albright really cares about his patients.
Heike C Coons – Jul 28, 2020
Plastic surgery is not just medicine, it is an art form. It is difficult to know when choosing a plastic surgeon whether, in addition to the requisite medical knowledge, they have the the artistic vision and the skill to translate that vision into beautiful results. Dr. Albright is the full package -- top notch training and education, coupled with artistic vision and technical skill. And, unlike so many surgeons, Dr. Albright has an excellent way with patients. I never felt rushed or pressured by him or his staff. I felt like we were all on a team and they made sure I had all the information I needed to make informed decisions along the way. My questions were always welcomed and I felt comfortable with the care plan I chose. Dr. Albright's staff is top notch. His offices are new and sparkling clean. And, he uses state of the art technology to deliver the best results. If you want the best plastic surgeon in Houston, look no further than Dr. Albright.
Elizabeth – Jun 29, 2020
Dr. Albright and his staff provided excellent care during my breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery. My appointments never felt rushed and Dr. Albright took the time to listen, answered my questions and explained everything very well. Their office facilities are very nice and I was able to get appointments when I needed to. Thankful to Dr. Albright and his staff for all they did during my care.
Joan H from Spring, TX – Jun 13, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. Albright?

I strive to provide a personal and caring environment where every patient is treated with compassion and dignity.  I believe every person and every...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery