Dr. Steven Albright, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 41

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Steven Albright, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital and Houston Methodist Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Steven Albright, MD

Methodist Urology Associates

17201 Interstate 45 S Shenandoah, TX 77385
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Albright with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest today at (281) 417-4665.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest.

Dr. Albright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Albright

Best Results Access The Med Center
Dr. Albright did not fully explain the procedure. I never would have agreed to agree to have surgery knowing that the bikini was anywhere close to the bikini line. I now have a scare completely across my mid section. I would recommend seeking care in the med center for the best outcome.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
May 18, 2022
Better Options In Houston
Dr. Albright is kind and listens. My bikini scar was well above my bikini line. My breasts were anything but natural looking or feeling. For the best results I would recommend using a plastic surgeon in the med center.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
May 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is excellent!
I had DIEP Flap surgery & reconstruction. Dr. Albright & his PA Katie are and excellent team. Dr Albright cares about his patients, a great listener. He is very detailed and explains things well. He is very skilled and meticulous with a great bed side manner. He is highly skilled in his training and I am so thankful to have had him do my procedure. Katie is outstanding and was very knowledgeable. I felt confident talking to her about my concerns & she also responded so fast to my emails and I know that helped me heal faster. She was very aware of each step and ready to take action when needed. She was also very caring and pleasant. Amy at the front desk is always kinds and helpful in making appointments & giving updates. The entire practice is a cut above the rest. My surgery turned out even better than I expected. I am very happy with the results & back to my normal activities.
Apr 04, 2022
Excellent reconstructive surgeon
Great bedside manner as well as excellent surgeon. There before, during and after surgery. Phenomenal care and excellent staff and nurses. They went above and beyond to make an uncomfortable situation as comfortable as possible for me.
Jan 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
THANK YOU to the ENTIRE TEAM for changing my life and never leaving my side throughout this this journey!! Due to a genetic mutation (BRCA2) and an extensive family history of cancer, I elected to have a prophylactic mastectomy with immediate DIEP flap reconstruction. Dr. Albright and Katie discussed all options with my husband and I, and realistic expectations were outlined. Together, they listened to my wishes, concerns and fears with patience and respect. I felt safe, relevant and a sense of calm was finally achieved in my life during a very trying time. The results are impressively beautiful and natural. The surgery was meticulous, requiring the highest level of surgical excellence and precision, which Dr. Albright naturally possesses. The brilliance of his work is reflected in my results. I have never felt so guided and cared for by a physician and I am blessed that I found the surgeon for me. One that is with you every step of the way!
Shannon C. – Jun 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is a brilliant surgeon. I am a year post surgery and couldn't ask for better results. Dr. Albright takes his time and reallly listens to his patients . His professional team is amazing and they truly have great best side manners. They have closely followed me through out my surgery journey. I just wished I had found Dr. Albright earlier to help out with my breast issues. I'm very thankful and finally at ease to be under Dr. Albright's care.
LA – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is not only excellent at his job, but he is also super friendly and professional! Both my mother and sister had a breast reduction many years ago through a different doctor so I thought I knew what to expect, but I was wrong. My breast reduction turned out much better than expected and they look amazing, thanks to Dr. Albright. He is meticulous and has a reputation amongst staff at the hospital for being a perfectionist. My surgery took a long time because he was not willing to leave until it was exactly the way he wanted it. I am six months post surgery and I am so pleased with the results. Wish I had done the surgery many years earlier! Not only do I highly recommend Dr. Albright, but I have referred two of my close personal friends to him for the same procedure.
Krista B – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
When looking for a plastic surgeon in the Woodlands area, I was incredibly pleased to find Dr. Albright. I was looking for a skilled surgeon and was committed to finding one who had a great bedside manner, listened well, answered my questions, provided clear explanations and practical advice, and who always put safety first. He and his office staff are the best! I love my results!
Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff are very compassionate, friendly and professional. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Albright throughout my breast reconstruction experience. He is meticulous, which is what I wanted in a plastic surgeon. I highly recommend this doctor.
Lisa A. – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright performed my reconstruction surgery after being diagnosed with cancer of the left breast. You would never know I have had surgery or an implant on the left side. He has followed me for three years, and he and his staff are amazing. I highly recommend this healthcare professional
GLENDA ANDERSON – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Amy, Carrie, Arianna, and the whole staff were amazing. The facility was extremely clean, and the doctor and staff did a great job calming my nerves through the entire process. I can’t stop ranting and raving about this amazing staff and facility. The entire staff was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.
JG – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff were a calming presence and voice throughout my double mastectomy and reconstructive surgeries. Dr. Albright is kind and caring and gently guided me through my options. Just as important, Dr. Albright is a highly skilled surgeon with the most advanced techniques resulting in the best possible outcome. The appointments are never rushed and post-surgical care is explained in great detail. Your healing process is just as important to him as the initial surgery and he will monitor you closely. He and his staff are always available to answer questions and provide information. I feel so lucky to have had such a fantastic doctor!
Colleen Noakes – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Albright and his staff for any plastic surgery work. I have only had facial procedures done by them, so can't speak to the other body work that they do. I took a chance on Dr. Albright as I was referred by another client, who was really happy with her work. In fact, she travels to Woodlands from the Austin area, just to see Dr. Albright. I was really pleased with the results that I had. I had fillers, skinpen microneedling and ultherapy. The ultherapy is still kicking in as it takes a few months. But the immediate results on the filler and skinpen were wonderful. Recommend if you are in the houston area.
Shelley Smith – Aug 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. S. Benjamin Albright and his staff were my reconstruction team following breast cancer surgery in The Woodlands. With diagnosis in the midst of the pandemic and further complicated by being primary caregiver for my spouse with advanced parkinsonism related issues, Dr. Albright’s team became the light at the end of my tunnel. They balanced professionalism with compassion that eased my concerns and their skills left me with higher self esteem than I imagined. From consultation through recovery the entire staff was courteous and responsive making me feel they truly cared about me as a patient and a person. Albright Plastic Surgery exemplifies a superior level of medical care in a very challenging time.
E. Hutchinson – Aug 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Albright for my double masectomy and breast reconstruction. He and his team make sure you are aware of each step of the process. He is an excellent surgery. His entire team is awesome.
Anouhe M Lott – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his team are the best of the best. His attention to detail at every level, from medical to cosmetic results, is exceptional and is only matched by his concern about my overall well-being.
Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Albright for breast reconstruction surgery. I was referred to him by MD Anderson The Woodlands after my breast cancer diagnosis. Immediately after having a nipple-sparing mastectomy, Dr. Albright placed in an expander and eventual silicone implant a few months later. I am so happy with the results. My implant matches my natural breast, and I feel confident when I look at myself in the mirror. I am forever grateful.
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I made a special journey to Dr. Albright’s clinic from afar based on a recommendation. I wasn’t disappointed! I would highly recommend Dr. Albright. I will certainly use him again.
Anthony – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is excellent! He is very patient in detail oriented. I would recommend him without reservation
Marion – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Albright if you are looking for someone who is smart, talented, and kind. I came to Dr. Albright initially for some injectables and office treatments, but came out with a refreshed sense of beauty. Dr. Albright did all the injections himself (and he kept very meticulous notes so he knew exactly what to do the next time). He was very gentle and explained everything to me in a language that I could understand. I felt very comfortable with him and trusted his judgment. I loved the results - it looked very natural and not drastic. I think this is a result of his artistic talent that he applied to me. When my 3 sisters from out of town came to visit, I brought all of them to see Dr. Albright - they were all equally thrilled with their office procedures and can't wait to come back for more! I have also recommended him to several of my friends who have also had a good experience with him. His staff is delightful and I always feel right at home.
Silvy S – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Albright?