Dr. Steven Albright, MD

Dr. Albright
Telehealth services available

Houston Methodist Institute for Reconstructive Surgery

17183 Interstate 45 S Ste 390 The Woodlands, TX 77385

Dr. Steven Albright, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in The Woodlands, TX and has over 12 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School medical school in 2008. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Houston Methodist Hospital and Houston Methodist San Jacinto Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Albright to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Albright with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe today at (936) 235-2926.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe.

Dr. Albright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Albright

Dr. Albright?
Dr. Albright and his staff are very compassionate, friendly and professional. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Albright throughout my breast reconstruction experience. He is meticulous, which is what I wanted in a plastic surgeon. I highly recommend this doctor.
Lisa A. – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright performed my reconstruction surgery after being diagnosed with cancer of the left breast. You would never know I have had surgery or an implant on the left side. He has followed me for three years, and he and his staff are amazing. I highly recommend this healthcare professional
GLENDA ANDERSON – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Amy, Carrie, Arianna, and the whole staff were amazing. The facility was extremely clean, and the doctor and staff did a great job calming my nerves through the entire process. I can’t stop ranting and raving about this amazing staff and facility. The entire staff was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and courteous.
JG – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff were a calming presence and voice throughout my double mastectomy and reconstructive surgeries. Dr. Albright is kind and caring and gently guided me through my options. Just as important, Dr. Albright is a highly skilled surgeon with the most advanced techniques resulting in the best possible outcome. The appointments are never rushed and post-surgical care is explained in great detail. Your healing process is just as important to him as the initial surgery and he will monitor you closely. He and his staff are always available to answer questions and provide information. I feel so lucky to have had such a fantastic doctor!
Colleen Noakes – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Albright and his staff for any plastic surgery work. I have only had facial procedures done by them, so can't speak to the other body work that they do. I took a chance on Dr. Albright as I was referred by another client, who was really happy with her work. In fact, she travels to Woodlands from the Austin area, just to see Dr. Albright. I was really pleased with the results that I had. I had fillers, skinpen microneedling and ultherapy. The ultherapy is still kicking in as it takes a few months. But the immediate results on the filler and skinpen were wonderful. Recommend if you are in the houston area.
Shelley Smith – Aug 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. S. Benjamin Albright and his staff were my reconstruction team following breast cancer surgery in The Woodlands. With diagnosis in the midst of the pandemic and further complicated by being primary caregiver for my spouse with advanced parkinsonism related issues, Dr. Albright’s team became the light at the end of my tunnel. They balanced professionalism with compassion that eased my concerns and their skills left me with higher self esteem than I imagined. From consultation through recovery the entire staff was courteous and responsive making me feel they truly cared about me as a patient and a person. Albright Plastic Surgery exemplifies a superior level of medical care in a very challenging time.
E. Hutchinson – Aug 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Albright for my double masectomy and breast reconstruction. He and his team make sure you are aware of each step of the process. He is an excellent surgery. His entire team is awesome.
Anouhe M Lott – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his team are the best of the best. His attention to detail at every level, from medical to cosmetic results, is exceptional and is only matched by his concern about my overall well-being.
Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Albright for breast reconstruction surgery. I was referred to him by MD Anderson The Woodlands after my breast cancer diagnosis. Immediately after having a nipple-sparing mastectomy, Dr. Albright placed in an expander and eventual silicone implant a few months later. I am so happy with the results. My implant matches my natural breast, and I feel confident when I look at myself in the mirror. I am forever grateful.
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I made a special journey to Dr. Albright’s clinic from afar based on a recommendation. I wasn’t disappointed! I would highly recommend Dr. Albright. I will certainly use him again.
Anthony – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is excellent! He is very patient in detail oriented. I would recommend him without reservation
Marion – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
I whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Albright if you are looking for someone who is smart, talented, and kind. I came to Dr. Albright initially for some injectables and office treatments, but came out with a refreshed sense of beauty. Dr. Albright did all the injections himself (and he kept very meticulous notes so he knew exactly what to do the next time). He was very gentle and explained everything to me in a language that I could understand. I felt very comfortable with him and trusted his judgment. I loved the results - it looked very natural and not drastic. I think this is a result of his artistic talent that he applied to me. When my 3 sisters from out of town came to visit, I brought all of them to see Dr. Albright - they were all equally thrilled with their office procedures and can't wait to come back for more! I have also recommended him to several of my friends who have also had a good experience with him. His staff is delightful and I always feel right at home.
Silvy S – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is an excellent surgeon. He is very nice and doesn't mind answering lots of questions with an unbelievable patience. You will leave satisfied with the decision you both made about your surgery. He is very professional and nice. The results are excellent. You will love the results.
Carmen C – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff are excellent. Very professional and extremely nice. You feel comfortable as soon as you walk in and receive the friendly greeting by the receptionist. Dr. Albright does not mind answering lots of questions. He is easy to talk to which is sooo important when you are nervous to begin with. You will not feel rushed. The great results you receive from him speak for themselves. You will be as happy with your results as I am with mine. Dr. Albright really cares about his patients.
Heike C Coons – Jul 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Plastic surgery is not just medicine, it is an art form. It is difficult to know when choosing a plastic surgeon whether, in addition to the requisite medical knowledge, they have the the artistic vision and the skill to translate that vision into beautiful results. Dr. Albright is the full package -- top notch training and education, coupled with artistic vision and technical skill. And, unlike so many surgeons, Dr. Albright has an excellent way with patients. I never felt rushed or pressured by him or his staff. I felt like we were all on a team and they made sure I had all the information I needed to make informed decisions along the way. My questions were always welcomed and I felt comfortable with the care plan I chose. Dr. Albright's staff is top notch. His offices are new and sparkling clean. And, he uses state of the art technology to deliver the best results. If you want the best plastic surgeon in Houston, look no further than Dr. Albright.
  • Long wait times
Elizabeth – Jun 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff provided excellent care during my breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery. My appointments never felt rushed and Dr. Albright took the time to listen, answered my questions and explained everything very well. Their office facilities are very nice and I was able to get appointments when I needed to. Thankful to Dr. Albright and his staff for all they did during my care.
Joan H from Spring, TX – Jun 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright is a great plastic surgeon. He takes the time to answer all of your questions and ensure that you understand everything. My surgery was due to breast cancer and I was terrified that I would never be the same again. To be honest, I look better now at 50 than I have since my first child was born. I have always been VERY modest, but for the First time I am actually proud of my body now. I really attribute it completely to Dr. Albright for his amazing skills. My scars after Diep flap are gone on my breasts ( I scar easily too) and What is left to my scar on my panty line is really on my panty line (how does he do that)? The staff in the office have become like family. They all really care about my health and how I’m doing and feeling. I am so blessed that this experience led me to Dr. Albright and his staff. I trust him completely! I would go no where else!!
Jennifer Heimbach – May 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright did my breast reduction around a year ago and he changed my life. My results are amazing, I feel so confident, my scars are hidden and I couldn't be happier! He is very detail oriented and takes his time, and I believe this is why my results are so amazing. Dr. Albright and his staff specifically Ariana and Carrie, still call in to check on me and won't hesitate to make an appointment if I have any concerns. All of the staff in this office are very caring and make you feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Albright!
Miranda – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr. Albright and his staff are wonderful! They made me feel very at ease.
Debra – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?
Dr Albright is an amazing and kind doctor that has given us nothing but kindness and care both medically and psychologically. He has give us respect, kindness and always answered all our questions in a matter that was informative and understandable. When our world was crashing he was one of the true rocks that we could stand on and trust.
Millie – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Albright, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Albright?

I strive to provide a personal and caring environment where every patient is treated with compassion and dignity.  I believe every person and every...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery