Dr. Steve Laverson, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 47 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Laverson is a perfectionist. It is apparent in his bedside manner and follow through. A true artist in his field.
Author:
I love Steve! I totally trust him to make me look my best. He explained the whole procedure and is so sympathetic if anything hurts. He is the bomb! Thanks, Steve
Author:
I got a breast augmentation 6 months ago at Dr. Laverson's office. I am beyond happy with the results and would do the surgery again in a heartbeat. Dr. Laverson is knowledgeable, personable and I feel like he really cares about me and my results. Him and his staff are awesome.
Author:
Always an awesome experience. Highly recommended. Dr Laverson is always personable and very attentive to my needs.
Author:
Dr. Laverson is the BEST! I feel seen and heard at my appointment and know I am receiving health-conscious, customized care for my cosmetic goals. He takes ample time for questions and provides thorough, trustworthy explanations of service and options. His staff is personable and helpful on everything from booking to office experience. I can not speak highly enough about the results and my overall experience!
Author:
The best of the best! Dr. Laverson is incredibly knowledgeable, has fantastic bedside manner, and spends ample time with patients going through everything with you. I drive from north San DIego County to see him because I wouldn't go to anybody else. I highly recommend Dr. Laverson!
Author:
I decided to get a labiaplasty after years if insecurity and discomfort. It was the easiest procedure I have ever been through. Dr. Laverson took the time to explain everything he would be doing, making sure I would be satisfied with the end result. I am extremely pleased with the the progress so far and look forward to seeing how everything turns out once officially healed. Can't thank Dr. Laverson enough for what he has done for me on a personal and emotional level.
Author:
l recomend it !! always getting gd answers im very happy with my breast implants ,all personal very nice!
Author:
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Laverson and his staff. They were very hands on and I love the results so far! Definitely a wonderful surgeon and if ever I decide to have another cosmetic procedure again, would definitely go to Dr. Laverson.
Author:
I had 2 kids and no matter how much i work out i was still not happy with the results.. so i called Dr. Laverson, and I said to the Dr, please help me! he explain everything very clearly and what he was going to do, and what i was going to go through.. i can't say enough of the great results i got!!! let me say "I DO FEEL BEAUTIFUL" I highly recommend Dr. Laverson. you'll be happy you did. i know i am!!
Author:
long time ago i was thinking about this upper lip lift surgery and i always thought that this surgery was the best option for my long upper lift( 26 mm lenght)...but at the same time i was very concerned about the results and scarring in a male.. i read a lot and i have made my own research about the proccedure and i found different doctors and i had a few consultations but no one dare to give me hope and confidence about the results til i find steve laverson it passed more than a month and i couldnt be happier with the amazing result..im a male and its kind of difficult to get this result without get a feminization in the face..im 10 years younger now and thanks to this great artist named steve laverson besisdes of that the girls from his staff are beautiful ppl inside and oustide they were caress and kind all the time
Author:
Dr. Laverson is incredibly thorough and attentive. Coming to his office for all my visits are my favorite. The staff is caring and fun. I recommend Dr. Laverson to anyone and everyone. His skills have made me feel beautiful again.
Author:
Very professional and nice clean friendly office. Dr Laverson takes time and explains everything. I will continue to come back!
Author:
Dr. Laverson makes you feel very comfortable in whatever he does.
Author:
Dr Laverson always spends a lot of time with me. He listens to everything I have to say. He really is an artist which you don't find these days. I trust him 100% and you should too!
Author:
Honest, punctual and caring. I have being seeing Dr. Laverson for 15 years and every single time has been an absolute impecable experience with attention to the smallest of detail. Would't go anywhere else. Not to mention the staff is amazing!!!
Author:
With this being my first surgery like this ( breast augmentation) I was nervous for it. Dr. Laverson was amazing, he answered any question I had and he explained how everything was going to go from pre op to post op. My follow up appointments have went just as well. If i was worried about anything he actually listened and explained what I was experiencing. My augmentation came out amazing. I couldnt be happier that I picked him to do it.
Author:
Dr. Laverson and his staff are amazing. Very welcoming and professional. I always enjoy coming to Feel Beautiful for my follow up appointments.
wonderful
Author:
I've been a patient for several years. I'm always impressed with the ease of getting an appointment and the friendly environment with Dr. Laverson. He's great to work with and easy to talk to.
Author:
I came to Dr. Laverson with the need to excise a tattoo from my arm. It was done with such precision and ease. The scar is healing up so nicely and can barely be seen. I am so grateful for his experience and care. Coming from a family of doctors, it is evident that his work on the scarring is truly on a level of its own. His staff and nurses are so sweet and always made sure that I was comfortable and had what I needed.
Author:
I can not recommend Feel Beautiful enough. Dr. Laverson and his staff go above and beyond during the entire process from the initial consultation to your post-surgery follow up. Dr. Laverson is brilliant and amazing at what he does. He will review all risks and benefits with you and come up with a customized approach to your procedure to ensure you get the best results while maintaining the results you want. He is kind, patient, understanding, and an absolutely excellent surgeon. Getting my breast augmentation done was one of the best decisions I have ever made; and I am confident a large part of the reason I am so happy is because of Dr. Laverson and his staff. I recommend ALL of my friends go here for at least a consultation when considering any procedures.
Author:
My girlfriend, who is an aesthetician referred me to Dr. Laverson. He is a talented doctor as well as a compassionate, caring person. He has helped me in all my goals of improving my appearance, enjoying and pursuing a happy life. I am indebted to him and his supporting staff. I am two years post face-lift and have intermittently visited the office.
Author:
Always a pleasure and greatly appreciate Doc's skill and creative sense.
Author:
Dr. Laverson is like a Artist, he wants to make you the most natural and beautiful . He really follows his office name: Feel Beautiful I trust him 100% with any recommendation he has Thank you Dr. Laverson to make me beautiful Maggie
Author:
great surgeon. always took time to talk and care for my procedure.
Author:
professional, kind, trustworthy, from Cherise to Joanne, to Dr. L. and Kourtney. We appreciate the great service.
Author:
It's now eleven days after my upper and lower eyelid surgery, and I was out with women at a spa today, without glasses, and already getting compliments!!! Still a bit swollen, but dramatic improvement, very beautiful, just what I wanted, thanks Dr. Laverson!
Author:
Dr.Laverson is a genius! He believes in a very natural look and is a perfectionist! He wants you to be thrilled with your results. I am!! My husband could have had Medicare pay for his eyes to be done by another doctor. We paid out of pocket as Dr. Laverson was the only one we trusted a very wise decision on our part!