Dr. Steve Laverson, MD

Dr. Steve Laverson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 63

New Patient

Current Patient

Dr. Steve Laverson, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in San Diego, CA and has over 38 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Maryland, Baltimore medical school in 1983. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Laverson to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Wed

Thu

Fri

5 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Feel Beautiful San Diego Cosmetic Clinic

New Patient?
Feel Beautiful San Diego Cosmetic Clinic11199 Sorrento Valley Rd Ste 202 San Diego, CA 92121
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Palomar Health

Dr. Laverson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Laverson

4.511278195488722%

Dr. Laverson
I came here with my daughter who was so happy with her experience. Dr Laverson was so kind and thorough with her and that meant so much to me. I scheduled an appointment to get breast augmentation and I had the same amazing experience. I had so many questions and Dr. Laverson patiently listened and did an excellent job providing me with a perfect pair of knockers!!!
J. D. – Oct 08, 2021
I have been on a weight loss journey since 2018 and after dropping 30 pounds, I was finally happy with my body. However, I have always had a small chest and knew that was the one thing I would love to enhance on my body. Since I was on the fence, I searched through RealSelf.com for qualified surgeons, and found Dr. Laverson. After reading his excellent patient testimonials and noticing that he provided a more "natural" look, I was convinced to book a consultation with him. Cherise and Courtney were very helpful with booking the consultation and super accommodating with my schedule. During the consultation, Dr. Laverson was super informative and listened to all my concerns. I could tell by his care and attention, that he was the right surgeon for me. Overall, I am extremely happy with my results! It is exactly what I wanted and more. If I could give my experience with Dr. Laverson and his team more than 5 stars, I would. Thank you again!
J. N. – Oct 08, 2021
Overall, I was very pleased with the results and Dr. Laverson's willingness to help me in something that is not commonly done!
Brooke A. – Sep 24, 2021
Had both arm lift and tummy tuck. Traveled from out of town for surgery. Dr. Laverson spent a lot of time talking with me, explaining the procedures. Very kind and professional.
Denise B. – Sep 10, 2021
Dr Laverson whom I set out to find from my home town of Albuquerque NM, in order to perform a delicate and complex surgery has gone above and beyond what I've have ever thought I could have had. Dr Laverson has the kindest bedside manner, beyond expert skills in his field, and just has the ability to ease all your fears, concerns and puts you first in your client centered care. I absolutely love him and his team, everyone was great, from start to finish I will only come to Dr Laverson for any type of his specialized surgeries. His group of skilled nurses, OR team members, and receptionist make every moment perfect.
Joseph M. – Sep 10, 2021
The staff is so friendly and understanding. Always in great communication. I had many visits to help me post surgery as well. I felt very comfortable with the whole process. Dr. Laverson answered every phone call I had at any point of the day.
K L. – Sep 03, 2021
Dr Steven Laverson is amazing, he is a great surgeon and a perfectionist in his work. I have no visible scars from a major breast replacement. He made sure my surgery gave me the results expected. He watched my recovery closely. I trust him totally and am so glad I chose him to replace my breasts over all the other doctors that were recommended. This doctor has high expectations and excellent follow through. A master in his surgery. I love his staff and Thank them for being there for me. I love my breasts again, they look great.
Christina A. – Aug 27, 2021
I had a breast augmentation procedure with Dr Laverson and I am very pleased with the results. I had a lot of concerns about the surgery, sizing and recovery but Dr Laverson and his assistant were very patient about answering all my questions and making sure that I was comfortable all the way through.
Izzy D. – Aug 11, 2021
From the very first visit to Dr Laverson's, I felt completely at ease. (We even laughed a few times). The staff are amazing, friendly, and 100% professional. We discussed all my options, I didn't feel pressured or rushed, and I was able to schedule my procedure on a day that worked for me. Over the past 3 months since my surgery, all my post op visits have been great! Dr Laverson makes sure you have everything you need for a successful recovery. He's totally committed to giving you the best experience & result possible. After 30 years of horrible bra shopping experiences, not knowing what to wear at the beach, saggy top bikinis, and large hanging pendulous breasts... I now have the perfect boobs I have always wanted! I literally cried like a baby the first time I put on a triangle bikini top! Tears of pure joy! I could not be happier with my new "girls" - and I 110% recommend Feel Beautiful, Dr Laverson, & all their staff. Best decision I've ever made - wish I'd done it 20 years ago
Sabrina H. – Jul 28, 2021
i could not be happier with my experience and results from dr. laverson. he was extremely detail oriented and spent a lot of time explaining the procedure and details and making sure the results were exactly what i wanted. i would say he is a perfectionist which is what is what is wanted in a plastic surgeon. my results look tremendously better than my first procedure with a different plastic surgeon. he also has seen me multiple times after to make sure everything is healing and i am happy with my results. the entire staff has also been amazing; very knowledgeable, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable.
L. S. – Jul 23, 2021
I had a labiaplasty done and I was very pleased with how everything went. The day of surgery was so much less nerve racking than I thought it would be because the staff made me so comfortable and made everything that as going to happen so clear. They gave me a bag full of things to help with the recovery and it helped so much. I am so happy with the results and am so much more confident. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better people to do this for me. They're amazing!
Anonymous – Jul 06, 2021
I have always been insecure about my labia size, so when I heard of Labiaplasty I knew it was something I wanted to move forward with. I searched for doctors on real self and found that Dr.Laverson was the top provider in San Diego for labiaplasty. Turns out he also did my sisters breast augmentation so I knew he was trustworthy. I set up my consultation as soon as possible, the office was quick about getting me in and booking me as soon as possible. Dr.Laverson assured me that he was invested in me feeling like I had the perfect labia results. The surgery itself was a breeze, I was so relaxed that fell sleep, woke up and it was done! Of course post op I did experience minor discomfort but the pain was only temporary. I am over the moon happy with my results, and would recommend Dr.Laverson to whomever is considering this surgery. If you have any insecurities about your labia size like I did, this is the solution. Thank you Dr.Laverson!
N. H. – Jun 15, 2021
Doc Laverson is the best, he has done a big job to me, I am very content, my body look amazing, never regret choosing him.
Laura Díaz – May 14, 2021
I came to Dr Laverson after a failure of a previous breast lift. He listened and explained what he could do to help My results are better than i expected. Dr. Laverson is a very caring and compassionate doctor and excellent at what he does.
Ree S. – May 14, 2021
Dr. Laverson is the doctor to get your surgery done with!! I had the most amazing experience starting with Cherie she is very professional, fun, and kind, She makes sure you feel so comfortable during your time at Feel Beautiful! Dr.Laverson was very professional, kind, skilled and made my procedure go like a breeze! I love how everything turned out! Will be getting all my procedures done here in the future! Thank you Feel Beautiful for making this the best experience!
Anonymous – May 14, 2021
I felt so comfortable with Dr. Laerson and his staff. He took so much time listening to what I wanted and discussed all options. His staff and nurses are wonderful and the level of care is excellent. Dr. Laverson cares about your results and makes the patient happniess a priority.
Diana N. – May 05, 2021
Great listener and really cares about making your end result perfect
Anonymous – Apr 27, 2021
I cannot recommend Dr. Laverson and his staff enough! The entire process was seamless. When you step through the Feel Beautiful office you are immediately welcomed by Cherise! The office is clean and sparkling. Coutney is amazing. I never felt worried or scared on the days leading up to surgery. Dr. Laverson was professional throughout the entire process. I never felt pressured to go up in size or get something that wouldn't work with my body. The day of surgery was smooth. Maya was my nurse and she was so sweet and patient with me! If you are thinking about a breast augmentation-look no further than the Feel Beautiful office. You won't be disappointed.
Anonymous – Apr 15, 2021
My experience from start to follow up has beedn amazing. The staff and Dr. listened to and were attentive to all my needs. I am so please with the work I had done. I would highly recommend Dr. Laverson and his team.
Kim E. – Apr 14, 2021
I am very satisfied with my experinece here at Feel Beautiful. From my initial phone call with the receptionist I was always able to get on the phone with someone quickly with no wait time or automated answering machines. Scheduling my appointments was very easy. I would have liked a post-op apt earlier than what was recommended but I always had the choice to come in if really needed. I would definitely recommend this office to a freind for any cosmetic procedures.
Anonymous A. – Apr 02, 2021

How was your experience with Dr. Laverson?

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Laverson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Laverson accepts

Dr. Laverson accepts the following insurance:

A respected plastic surgeon for over 25 years in San Diego with unsurpassed credentials, Dr. Steve Laverson is a diplomate of the American Board of Surgery...Read more

Dr. Steve Laverson is a Plastic Surgeon in San Diego, CA. He graduated from University of Maryland, M.D., 1983. He has been practicing for over twenty five years.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery