Dr. Steve Laverson, MD

Dr. Steve Laverson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 62

Telehealth services available

Dr. Steve Laverson, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in San Diego, CA and has over 37 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Maryland, Baltimore medical school in 1983. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Laverson to book an appointment.

Feel Beautiful San Diego Cosmetic Clinic

New Patient?
Feel Beautiful San Diego Cosmetic Clinic11199 Sorrento Valley Rd Ste 202 San Diego, CA 92121
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Palomar Health

Dr. Laverson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Laverson

Dr. Laverson?
I had wanted to get a breast lift for quite some time, but was very nervous about finding the right doctor. From the minute I walked into the office and met the staff, I could tell I had made the right choice. Everyone was very welcoming, there was absolutely no judgement, or preassure to move faster than I wanted. Dr. Laverson answered all of my questions, and there were a lot, with a smile and a desire to truly help. Surgery day went so well, and he even called me personally the next day to check up on me. Follow up has been so easy, and any time I have even the smallest question they were extremely easy to get ahold of. Dr. Laverson and his staff are so friendly, knowledgeable, and detail oriented, that now when I think of any future procedures I may want or need I am excited at the thought to work with them again. I can't thank them enough for the results I have gotten, and the confidence I have in myself again!
Taylor S. – Oct 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
My experience with Dr. Laverson was fantastic. He made me feel so comfortable even though I was nervous. He answered all my questions and never pressured me to do anything I wasnt comfortable with. He wrote everything down that I said in pre op appointments so that he wouldnt forget what my wants and deisres were. I really felt at ease when I saw that. He cares about all his patients. His surgery center is extrememly clean and beautiful. Being a surgical tech i was looking at all of that! I was truly impressed.
Brittany P. – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr Laverson was my second consult and I felt so comfortable and sure about him and his team, that I booked a date and paid in full. Dr Laverson was very open about the procedures and answered all questions, along with giving us extra education on the procedures and the body. There was never a feeling of being rushed and I saw Dr Laverson for every post op appointment. You can definitely tell that everyone (from front desk to surgeon) really cares about you.
Linda L. – Sep 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
i had a tummy tuck about 3 months post op now.Dr laverson gave me the most amazing results. i am so greatfull for everything he has done a truly wonderfull exprince from start to finish
Jennifer A. – Sep 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I had come in for a labiaplasty revision after not being satisfied with the one done by my obgyn. Dr. Laverson was a good listener when it came to fixing everything that was bothering me and the outcome was great. The most uncomfortable part was the healing itself, but it was manageable and I am very very happy with the outcome. I would definitely recommend this procedure if anyone has any concerns about down there.
Anonymous – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I immediately felt welcomed, comfortable and fell instantly in love with the staff, and Dr. Laverson. All my concerns and discomforts were instantly washed away the second I walked through the front door. I enjoyed every second of my time with them. Right when I met the Dr. I knew I had absolutely no need to look into other facilities or doctors. I knew that this was definitely the group of people I wanted to be doing my surgery. And of course, I was absolutely IN LOVE WITH THE RESULTS! I've never felt more confident and comofrtable with my body and myself. Would highly recommend for anyones plastic surgery desires!
Ali J. – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson is the best plastic surgeon around. His staff is so amazing. Dr. Laverson takes his time and explains everything so throughly. Most Doctors are in it for the money and this place is anything but that. Seriously the best experience I have ever had with any medical facility.
Sheena W. – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson and his Staff are top notch, 5 star! They LISTEN! They arent in a hurry to rush through anything. I'm happy and I'm GRATEFUL for their expertise.
Jan N. – Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Doctor Laverson's attention to detail and care for your needs is just what I needed. The whole staff is so friendly and there for anything you need. I felt so comfotable with Dcotor Laverson and the labiaplasty procedure. I could not have picked a better doctor. Thank you so much!
Anonymous – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I met with Dr. Laverson regarding my nose. Both times I've been in staff show the utmost respect and are so warm. Dr. Laverson is so honest, kind and knowledgable. He is not like others who just want to make money off you. He helped me see the truth in what should and shouldn't be altered while guiding me to ebmrace my beauty. I couldnt be more grateful for meeting him.
Jessica K. – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson and his whole team were soo accomodating and made me feel so safe, supported, and assured me that the results I wanted were of utmost importance. I feel like I stumbled into the absolute best of the best! I am beyond thrilled with the results, even more than I was expecting! Thank you Dr. Laverson & team ! :)
L. C. – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Before I found Steve I went to a few other doctors and no one compares to him. I instantly felt comfortable around him and the staff and havent met a doctor that cared as much as he did. He's truly an amazing doctor. I am extreamly happy with the results of my rhinoplasty and so glad I went to him.
Megan G. – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
First of all I want to Thank Cherise and Courtney for taking their time and making me feel very welcome! They have been so kind and caring. Dr. Laverson works miracles, I am beyond happy with my results. I am a mother of 4, who had all c-sections and I never thought in my wildness dreams that I would look amazing. Thank you guys for making this experience the best decision I've ever made in my life.
J. C. – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr.Laverson has done a miracle with my labia. His work is phenomenal! he has given me my confidence back. Before i had my labiaplasty i was very insecure. my labia was very long and would hang, it was very dark and very unattractive. I didn't even feel comfortable with anyone seeing me in my underwear. once i found dr.Laverson and his amazing staff kourtney and cherise. i felt confident this was the place that would make my labiaplasty dream come true. They were all very attentive,personable and knowledgeable. i was set up with an appointment quickly and the pricing was very affordable. once my process was finally executed the result left me speechless, my labia was small and had a new light pink skin that enhanced the beauty of my labia. ive never felt more confident in my life. i even bought some new bikinis to go with my new labia look. no more under wear bulge. i now have a fresh tight small beautiful labia. Thank you Dr.laverson and his amazing staff!
C C. – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I came to Dr. Laverson wanting to increase my bust size from an A/AA to something more proportionate to my hips. I had never had plastic surgery before and I was definitely nervous and unsure about my choices. I changed my mind multiple times on what size I wanted, and Dr. Laverson met with me several times until I was confident with my decision. Honestly, Dr. Laverson will not steer you wrong. I don't think it's possible for him to produce a poor result. I am so happy with my now 32DD breasts at 5 weeks post-op. I have never felt more womanly or confident. Though I don't anticipate needing or wanting any other procedures, if I do, I will 100% come back to Dr. Laverson.
Rachel T. – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Needing care for aging breast implants and a recent injury I was blessed to find Dr Laverson and his caring staff. From the minute I walked into the office I knew I was in the right place for the surgery I needed. My initial desire was to have the implants simply removed and no additional surgery. I am grateful Dr Laverson and his staff took the time to educate and counsel me on my other options. The experience was amazing and so much easier than I ever expected. Any issues were dealt with quickly and kindly. Thank you! I am smiling as I write this.
R. F. – Jun 19, 2020
1 was very happy for my boobs
Juanita M. – Jun 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson is always so nice and welcoming. I moved about 4 hours away a few years ago and I will continue to make the drive to San Diego for his services. I highly recommend Dr. Laverson.
R. M. – Jun 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson is the kindest, most thorough, detail oriented, and knowledgeable person of his field I have had the pleasure of working with. I had my upper lip lift one year ago. His attention to detail and expertise is unmatched. He is also the most down to earth and caring person, and I would 150% come back to him for any future procedure. Thank you again for your spectacular work Dr. Laverson.
Ruby A. – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson and his staff provided an excellent experience from consult to follow-up. I was never rushed. Doctor and staff spent all the time needed to address every question and concern. I felt heard and was treated as an individual. Doctor and staff shared their knowledge and made suggestions, but the decisions were mine. I felt safe and well cared for every step of the way. My outcome is beautiful, and I "feel beautiful". I highly recommend Dr. Laverson and his team.
E. C. – Jun 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Laverson?

Dr. Laverson accepts

Dr. Laverson accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Laverson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Wound Repair

A respected plastic surgeon for over 25 years in San Diego with unsurpassed credentials, Dr. Steve Laverson is a diplomate of the American Board of Surgery...Read more

Dr. Steve Laverson is a Plastic Surgeon in San Diego, CA. He graduated from University of Maryland, M.D., 1983. He has been practicing for over twenty five years.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery