Dr. Steve Laverson, MD

Dr. Steve Laverson, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 65

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Steve Laverson, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in San Diego, CA and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Maryland, Baltimore in 1983. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido and Palomar Medical Center Poway. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Office Hours

Tue

Wed

Thu

5 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Feel Beautiful San Diego Cosmetic Clinic

Feel Beautiful San Diego Cosmetic Clinic11199 Sorrento Valley Rd Ste 204 San Diego, CA 92121
    • Sat: closed
New Patient?

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

More Plastic Surgery Specialists at Palomar Health

Dr. Laverson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Laverson

When I found Dr. Laverson, I had very asymetrical breasts. One was about a C cup and the other was about an A. It made me very self conscious and affected the clothes I felt comfortable wearing -- I was always trying to cover up. After a while, I finally made the decision to address it with a procedure. I spent a lot of time looking for a good doctor, and I finally landed on Dr. Laverson. I could tell he was very invested in the care of his patients, and ultimately wanted me to feel cared for and that I was happy with the final result. I moved forward with the procedure, and today I am writing this review nearly a year and a half later. I am so happy with the results. I feel confident, happy, and secure, and I couldn't have asked for any more. Dr. Laverson was always there along the way when I had any concerns about the healing process. If I was nervous about anything, I could text him a photo and he would call me or squeeze me into his schedule. I give the highest reccommendation!
Anonymous – Nov 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
After I had my initial consult with Dr Laverson I felt like he cared and really wanted me to get the best result possible and was going to stick with me for the long haul. 4 months out and I still feel that way. I really do feel and look like a new woman. I look amazing in my clothes again and I love looking in the mirror at my new tummy. You can’t lose with Dr Laverson he is one of the best out there!
Tina S. – Nov 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Steve Laverson really listened to all of my recommendations and wants for my breast and was willing to do exactly what I wanted. I really loved my experience with Feel Beautiful and recommend Steve to anyone that wants to get a breast procedure. I now have my dream breast that I have always wanted.
L C. – Oct 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I am a mother of two and after my c-sections my abdomen never bounced back into shape. I was unhappy with my appearance and would cover up with baggy clothes. I came to Dr. Laverson to inquire about a tummy tuck. He was so knowledgeable and had such a comforting bedside manner. I was so happy to find a surgeon who listened and understood my goals. I immediately booked my surgery with Dr. Laverson after my consult. I ended up adding on some chin lipo and labiaplasty, areas that have always bothered me and I figured doing it all at once would be perfect. Everything went incredibly smooth and everyone made me feel comfortable on my surgery day. I am now 4 months post-op and am just ecstatic about my results! My tummy is flat, my chin is smooth and my labia are perfect! I can wear whatever I want without feeling self conscious and I feel incredible. THANK YOU DR. LAVERSON!
D O. – Oct 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I have always wanted a breast augmentation since I was young, and when I went in to see Dr. Laverson he exceeded my expectations. I had done the research on my own, but he was able to give his expert advice on the perfect sizing that fit my body. The end result of my procedure was better than I had hoped for! Dr. Laverson and his team kept in touch with my post op needs and follow up visits. I am very happy with my overall experience here.
Catalina S. – Sep 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Laverson and his team. I went in wanting a chin implant and I came out with just that. Nobody ever tried to sell me anything besides what I came in for or made me feel like something else could be worked on or tweaked. Everyone was so kind and patient with me as I had a few hiccups on the way. The team was very attentive and they really made my safety their number one priority. I cannot be more grateful to Dr. Laverson and his staff. The office is very clean and beautiful, the team is kind and knowledgeable, and the result is absolutely beautiful. I wanted something that fit my face and looked like me but a better version. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I truly feel beautiful. Thank you so much everyone. I cannot recommend them enough. If you want an amazing experience from start to finish, you need to give them a call.
Courtney H. – Aug 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Steve Laverson was the first doctor i had a breast consultation with and i was confident this was the DR i wanna work with he made me feel very sure of what he was doing and what we could do to give me the breasts of my dreams, and he did it! I recently had a kid and hated my breasts now i am superrr in love with them my confidence has boosted a million times. As a dancer i get tons of compliments on them and they look so natural nobody could even tell they are fake. Im super satisfied with the results and recovery was a peace of cake as well. I wanna give a big thank you to the staff and Dr Steve Laverson for doing an amazing job ill forsure be coming back for other procedures in the future. Thanks to you i make alot of money at the strip club <3
E F. – Aug 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson spent quality time with me and never rushed a visit. I had a ruptured implant removed and two new implants inserted. I also had liposuction to the inner thighs and flanks. I'm at 3 weeks recovery right now, back to work a week ago, starting up my exercise routine again. The healing process has been quick and I'm very pleased with the results so far. Healing takes time. Although the results are great now, they will continue to get even better with time. I'm so glad I chose Dr. Laverson. And his staff...ALL OUTSTANDING!! They are genuinely concerned and make you feel like family.
Christine J. – Aug 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson and his team were incredible. They spent so much time with making sure I was ready to move forward with the procedure. Courtney made me feel so comfortable at my consult, my surgery, and post-op- and she greeted me by name every time I was in the office. I am so happy I made the decision to have a labiaplasty with Dr. Laverson's office and could not be happier! Dr. Laverson listened to all my concerns and feedback to give me exactly what I wanted.
Anonymous – Aug 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
When deciding to go have labioplasty procedure I was very nervous however the staff made me feel very confident and comfortable and safe in my decision. I’m very pleased with the results and highly recommend this office. They show true concern and care for their patients
Sarah S. – Jul 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I came in for a labiaplasty revision after my obgyn had basically botched me. He helped me look normal again down there and I am so much more comfortable with my body now. He had such a great attitude and all of the staff was super supportive every step of the way. I’m very happy with my results and super glad I decided to go to Dr Laverson to help me with my problem.
Anonymous – Jul 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Laverson 100 times over for breast augmentation. He listened to what I wanted for my desired outcome and took into account my concerns. He made recommendations, but never pushed his opinion on me. The recommendations he made were perfect and I’m so glad I listened to him. I’m 6 weeks out from surgery and am beyond ecstatic with my result!
Megan B. – Jun 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
After having my breast implants removed in 2018 I was really missing having perky breasts and was referred to Dr. Laverson to ask about a fat transfer. Dr. L and his staff were so supportive and I really appreciate how conservative they were with what I wanted done. I wanted to look very natural but have more shape and volume. At about 2 months post opp I feel like they achieved the look I wanted and I'm very happy and feeling confident again! I highly recommend Dr. L as he listens closely to what you want and tries to enhance your beauty not change how you look completely.
M. N. – Jun 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
The initial consultation with Dr. Laverson was fantastic- he spent about 1 hr with me, answered every question thoroughly, the nurses praised his sterile technique, and I could tell I was in good hands. After surgery, he was always available to answer questions or have me pop in for a quick check. He is an experienced surgeon, and I am really happy with my results! I feel confident and sexy in my new skin, and my friends tell me they look natural and fit my body proportion well (I am very petite). I have residual numbness towards the bottom of my breasts (not nipples) 3 months post-op, and this may not resolve, however no other long-term effects so far. I am very happy with choosing Dr. Laverson for my BA.
Anonymous – Jun 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I attended multiple consultations when trying to decide what doctor to go with for breast augmentation. I am so pleased I took the time to do that because that enabled me to find Dr Laverson who was the perfect match for me. He was exceptionally patient as I asked him lots of questions. He was very detail oriented and explained everything to me that I could possibly need to know. He pointed out things that the other doctors I met with never did. He made sure I knew exactly what I was doing and that I was choosing the right breast size and profile for my body. Dr Laverson has a very clean, well-adorned office. While you might assume all plastic surgeons offices are clean, I can assure you there is a big difference in offices. The Feel Beautiful office is clean, refreshing, & beautiful. Dr Laverson obviously takes great pride in every aspect of his work. Having his own operating room was important to me as well.
S. M. – May 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I love the Feel Beautiful staff! I always feel welcomed each time I come in. I feel like my concerns are heard and I leave knowing I’m in good hands!
M. N. – May 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
I got a Labiaplasty done by Dr. Laverson and let me tell you, he did an incredible job! He is a true artist and knows what he's doing! I have been wanting this done since high school. I'm 26 years old with no kids and have always felt uncomfortable because of the extra loose skin (and I had a lot). From the moment I made my consultation to after my surgery I have felt so welcomed and cared for. Cherise in the front is incredible and will help answer any questions you have and Kourtney has the best bed side manner and was so sweet and kind during the procedure. When I was getting numbed up, her presence made everything better. Oh! did I mention the surgery itself was SO comfortable? I didnt feel a thing. Like seriously. Dr. Laverson has the coolest technique and uses this freeze spray before and as he is injecting the numbing medication which is truly incredible! Overall, I had an amazing experience and will definitely be back for more. Highly recommend!!!!
Anonymous – Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
My experience at feel beautiful plastic surgery with Doctor Laverson was exceptional. At first i was so anxious with such an intimate procedure, however, Doctor Laverson made me feel so comfortable and gave me every confidence that my procedure would restore my confidence. I am so happy with the results and felt so taken care of with my follow up appointments. The level of care by both Dr.Laverson and his staff is phenomal and I recommend him to anyone I can.
S N. – Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Extremely accommodating and pleasant! They scheduled me quickly for the same day because of the time sensitive injury. Highly talented and very pleased with the results. The staff was phenomenal!
Ramen K. – Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?
Dr. Laverson exceeded my expectations. He truly cares about you and your results. He is a dedicated, thoughtful, and compassionate Dr. Upon entering the medical office, the staff was kind and welcoming. Dr. Laverson took the time to answer all of my questions. He properly informed me about my procedure including pre-op, surgery and post-op. After my surgery, Dr. Laverson also followed up to ensure I was on a good road to recovery. Dr. Laverson and Courtney's professionalism, dedication and hard work made this whole process wonderful experience! They were also very easy to get a hold of and have questions answered right away. Dr. Laverson is incredible and I would highly recommend Feel Beautiful San Diego Cosmetic Clinic to anyone looking for an exceptional Dr. and staff.
I. I. – Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steve Laverson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Laverson?