Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD

Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Fort Smith, AR. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

7303 Rogers Ave Ste 101

Fort Smith, AR 72903

• Ambetter

Learn about Dr. Belinga

See how frequently Dr. Belinga performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tension Headache
Migraine
EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Dr. Belinga's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Kentucky Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Kentucky Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Belinga has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Belinga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belinga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Belinga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belinga to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Belinga's Performance
Arkansas |
Rebecca @ this office is exceptionally rude. It's unbelievable. This happens every time it's not like she's having a bad day. She is just rude and seems like she hates her job so everyone else is paying for it with every interaction.
in fort smith, ar |
Arrogant, did not take me seriously, simply said he is sure not much will come from running any test and he is sure I do not have dementia because I am still working…. The man is not worth going to. I got up and walked out on him.
in OK |
A waste of time. He does not take me seriously. I want to find out what is wrong with me. He found a pineal gland cyst in an MRI last year and refuses to repeat MRI this year to see if it increased in size. He denies cyst could be causing my symptoms. He refuses further tests. He flat out says I don't have MS and other DX when he did not do a spinal tap on me to verify. I have to start from ground zero to find out why my confusion is increasing. I'm angry.
Van Buren, AR |
If I could rate him less than one star i surely would. This doctor lied about results of medical tests, stated that i was faking symptoms and that there was nothing wrong, informed his staff to lie to me about results and meanings of tests. This person shouldn't be practicing medicine is about the nicest thing i can say about him.
Noel, MO |
I had an initial eval with Dr. Belinga. No blood work was done to see if my medications were at a therapeutic level. He got me in and out in about 5 minutes and I'm sure my insurance was billed for a thirty minute eval. The one thing that he did have done was a baseline EEG. Other than that, I could've gotten better results off the internet.
in Arkansas |
First came to him with hesitation because of my experience with previous neurologists. I have relayed this information to Dr. Belinga prior to the end of our first meeting. He seemed interested in finding out what's causing me to lose minutes of my day, everyday, and what caused me to blackout. However, when my EEG came back normal the same day I had it done in the office, he just stopped and did not care to research or try other things. Now I have to start over with a new doctor!
in Fort Smith, Arkansas |
We took my father to see Dr Belinga for the first time last week. He was evaluated and diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Dr Belinga was very thorough and very compassionate toward my family, especially my parents. The office staff including Dr Belinga's nurse was also very friendly, caring and efficient. The office--including waiting room and exam room--was attractive and very clean. We were taken back to the patient exam room promptly and at our scheduled appointment time. Excellent experience!
in Van Buren, AR |
Everyone at Mercy that I've seen has been so nice, caring, compassionate!! I just saw Dr. Belinga the first time last week for test results....he was very informative and caring! Then today, I get a thank you card, signed by the whole office, that says thanks for letting us take care of you! So nice! I don't think I've gotten one from any other clinic! I still love every one of Mercy's people anyway! THANK YOU!!! For taking great care of me!!
Have you seen Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD?
Are you Dr. Belinga?