Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD

Neurology | Male

Mercy Clinic Neurology 7303 Rogers Ave Ste 101 Fort Smith, AR 72903 Get Directions
Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD
Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Fort Smith, AR. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Belinga is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Smith.

Dr. Belinga's Experience

See how Dr. Belinga's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Belinga

Dr. Belinga accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Belinga has admitting privileges.

Dr. Belinga's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belinga to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Belinga's Performance
in fort smith, ar |
Arrogant, did not take me seriously, simply said he is sure not much will come from running any test and he is sure I do not have dementia because I am still working…. The man is not worth going to. I got up and walked out on him.
in OK |
A waste of time. He does not take me seriously. I want to find out what is wrong with me. He found a pineal gland cyst in an MRI last year and refuses to repeat MRI this year to see if it increased in size. He denies cyst could be causing my symptoms. He refuses further tests. He flat out says I don't have MS and other DX when he did not do a spinal tap on me to verify. I have to start from ground zero to find out why my confusion is increasing. I'm angry.
Van Buren, AR |
If I could rate him less than one star i surely would. This doctor lied about results of medical tests, stated that i was faking symptoms and that there was nothing wrong, informed his staff to lie to me about results and meanings of tests. This person shouldn't be practicing medicine is about the nicest thing i can say about him.
Noel, MO |
I had an initial eval with Dr. Belinga. No blood work was done to see if my medications were at a therapeutic level. He got me in and out in about 5 minutes and I'm sure my insurance was billed for a thirty minute eval. The one thing that he did have done was a baseline EEG. Other than that, I could've gotten better results off the internet.
in Arkansas |
First came to him with hesitation because of my experience with previous neurologists. I have relayed this information to Dr. Belinga prior to the end of our first meeting. He seemed interested in finding out what's causing me to lose minutes of my day, everyday, and what caused me to blackout. However, when my EEG came back normal the same day I had it done in the office, he just stopped and did not care to research or try other things. Now I have to start over with a new doctor!
in Fort Smith, Arkansas |
We took my father to see Dr Belinga for the first time last week. He was evaluated and diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Dr Belinga was very thorough and very compassionate toward my family, especially my parents. The office staff including Dr Belinga's nurse was also very friendly, caring and efficient. The office--including waiting room and exam room--was attractive and very clean. We were taken back to the patient exam room promptly and at our scheduled appointment time. Excellent experience!
in Van Buren, AR |
Everyone at Mercy that I've seen has been so nice, caring, compassionate!! I just saw Dr. Belinga the first time last week for test results....he was very informative and caring! Then today, I get a thank you card, signed by the whole office, that says thanks for letting us take care of you! So nice! I don't think I've gotten one from any other clinic! I still love every one of Mercy's people anyway! THANK YOU!!! For taking great care of me!!
Have you seen Dr. Steve-Felix Belinga, MD?
Are you Dr. Belinga?

Compare Dr. Belinga

Dr. Belinga's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Belinga has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Belinga's Board Certifications

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Spina Bifida
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

University Of Kentucky Hospital

Completed in 2009

University Of Kentucky Hospital

Completed in 2012

Dr. Belinga does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belinga and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology