Dr. Steve Crider Jr, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Male

Specialty Clinics Spine Intrvnt 1250 Jesse Jewell Pkwy SE Ste 200 Gainesville, GA 30501 Get Directions
Dr. Steve Crider Jr, MD
Dr. Steve Crider Jr, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Gainesville, GA. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Crider Jr is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center.

Dr. Crider Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Crider Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Crider Jr

Dr. Crider Jr accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Crider Jr is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Crider Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Crider Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crider Jr to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Crider Jr's Performance
in flowery branch, ga |
the wait for this place is absolutely ridiculous. they have a 2 month wait to get an appointment and im not even a new patient. my vision goes blurry and i have numbness in my legs. the receptionist was not helpful at all and i have called and left messages for the nurses multiple times and not received a call back. i loved seeing dr. crider but nothing that he did for 2 years helped me and trying the same thing over and over is a waste of time and money when there isnt a positive outcome.
in Sugar Hill |
I have a rare spinal condition and live in chronic pain. Dr. Crider has gone over and beyond to help me while keeping my meds at a minimum. He and his staff took the time to research my condition. I am always treated with the up most respect and everyone is professional. I hate the wait, and so glad I don't have to go every month - as it would take me away from my job. They are working hard to speed up their wait time. Although, I see different PA's - Dr. Crider is always available.
in Blairsville , GA |
Dr Crider has given me shots in my back and is the best I have been to! I have had shots from an other pain Dr here in Ga and several in FL - his shots hurt less and are effective. Dr Crider takes the time to listen to me his staff couldn't be nicer.
in Atlanta, GA |
Gave one star because of the wait EVERY time. I wait hour and a half in waiting room and another hour in exam room. He's a really nice guy but hate the ridiculous wait. I see him because of serious spine issues and have to sit so long just to spend 5 min with him or PA. And to start over with another Dr I would dread.
in Gainesville, GA |
Dr.Crider prescribed me 50mg Fetnal Patches to treat my chronic back & leg pain for neurological problems. My father had MS and he knew that. Bc I am young he told me he can't treat me refused to dose me down properly. I had such bad pain on top of withdraw I had to go to the hospital. I have now, gratefully, found a more natural solution to my issues. It breaks my heart to see people take advantage of the sick. Please do your research. He almost killed me. God bless.
in Gainesville GA |
Dr Crider prescribed me 50mg Fetenal Patches to treat my chronic back & leg pain for neurological problems. My father had MS and he knew that.Out of the blue bc I'm young he told me he can't treat me and refused To dose me down properly. I had such bad pain on top of withdraw from the Fetenal I had to go to the hospital. I have now gratefully found a more natural solution to my issues. It breaks my heart to see people take advantage of the sick. Please do your research! God bless.
in Gainesville, GA |
Highly recommend. Good experience.
Have you seen Dr. Steve Crider Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Crider Jr?

Compare Dr. Crider Jr

Dr. Crider Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Crider Jr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Crider Jr's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Crider Jr does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Crider Jr and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Crider Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Crider Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
    • Anesthesiology

Dr. Crider Jr does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Crider Jr and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.