Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Stephen Yallourakis, MD
Dr. Stephen Yallourakis, MD is a dentist who practices in Kingsport, TN. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

105 W Stone Dr Ste 1A

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Yallourakis

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Yallourakis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yallourakis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yallourakis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yallourakis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yallourakis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yallourakis to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Yallourakis' Performance
    GOOD
in Kingsport, TN |
Got my wisdom teeth out from Dr. Y. Excellent work. I was back up in no time.
in Kingsport, TN |
Did three implants for me and was very p-leased with the work. Not the most talkative person, but was very good at what he does. Staff was excellent. Would go to him again.
in Kingsport, TN |
Very good care from both the doctor and staff. Did a good job on my extraction and the staff was very attentive and kind.
I was pretty happy with the work they did. I was very worried about being sedated and other complications but the nurses were very nice and helped ease my fears. I don't remember much after that but everything seemed to go pretty well. There are some issues with insurance and billing that could be handled better but other than that they were good.
in Kingsport, TN |
I was referred to Dr. Yallourakis by my cosmetic dentist to get a tooth pulled and an implant. My dentist said it was. a very clean job. I was surprised at how ainless it was-short recovery time too. Staff took time to instruct me on follow up care. Would certainly recommend.
in Kingsport, TN |
Dr. Yallourakis has been my oral surgeon ever since I was a child. He has done my wisdom teeth, my implants, and more. Always has been very competent and caring. I also like his staff-very caring with excellent follow up after the appointment.
in Kingsport, TN |
Went to him for wisdom tooth extraction. I thought he did a great job on the extraction and did a good job of explaining what to expect post-extraction. Not the most talkative guy in the world but I found him to be very good at what he does. Would definitely use again.
in Kingsport TN |
They got me in for a dental emergency extraction. Staff was very helpful. Doc was very knowledgeable and my dentist said he did an excellent job on pulling my molar. Great staff and doc
Kingsport, TN |
Excellent service and very nice and caring staff. i went to the doctor for a coupe of implants and he was very good about explaining the procedure and what I could expect afterwards.The office is a bit busy so you might have to wait, but the level of care was worth it.
in Kingsport, TN |
Excellent Oral surgeon! Did a great job of taking care of a hurting molar. The staff was very friendly and caring also. Would highly recommend
Kingsport , TN |
Excellent surgeon and doctor. Dr. Yallourakis' expertise is beyond excellent. He takes excellent care of his patients, listens and provides the best treatment available.
Va |
He's the best! So quick and very good at what he does
in Virginia |
Outstanding! There is nothing to worry about when your in the hands of Dr.Yalourakis and his staff. I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted, which were impacted, and have absolutely no pain! If your like myself, and dread the appointment date, don't!! There's no point in worrying about! It is an extreme smooth process and I highly reccommend anyone to consult with this facility, when scheduling an extraction!
in Greenville, South Carolina |
Dr. Yallourakis and his staff are wonderful!!! I have been coming to get my teeth extraction work done , as well as my teenagers Wisdom Teeth were done by this Surgeon for 15 years . I will continue to travel from South Carolina for my future work , he's got 5 stars with me . I highly recommend this Surgeon ????? to anyone. Thanks for being the best ... I have never had any complaints , recovery always goes great ????
Lebanon, VA |
Expect a good job on your extraction and nothing more. Yallourakis and his office staff have poor bedside manner, and are quite frankly rude. Also, if you are expecting your claims to be filed to your insurance, go somewhere else. I went for my wisdom tooth extraction on February 3, 2017 and paid $600 out of pocket. I was told if my insurance covered anesthesia, I would be refunded $270. It is April 13, 2017 and my claims have yet to be processed or even submitted (as confirmed by my medical and
in Lebanon, VA |
I have been to Dr. Yallorakis for 2 extractions over the past 5 years. They have been able to accommodate the urgent nature of my extractions on both occasions. The doctor and his staff are very friendly. I spent some time in the waiting room, but that was simply because he was attending to another emergency. Having been on the other side of that emergency, I was perfectly fine with that. I sincerely appreciate everything this provider has done for me, and highly recommend them.
Bristol va |
This is probably the most rude, insulting and stuck up doctor, (or person for that matter) I have ever met. When I first went to him, I had read the poor bedside manner reviews and thought aw...give him a chance...he's a great surgeon after all! Good surgeon? Sure,but that doesn't make up for his attitude and degrading of me as a patient!! There are many wonderful surgeons and I will never go to this sad excuse for a person again!! I can't imagine anyone liking him.
in Abingdon, VA |
The dentist is a good dentist no personality , his front office staff is not very reliable as far as handling information on your insurance claims , let our information lay without even filing a claim , seems to wont there money but don't care about getting yours back for you
in Surgoinsville, TN |
I had to have a wisdom tooth extracted that was somewhat complicated, and was put sleep and I did not have any pain at all. I will recommend Dr Yallourakis to everyone I know. It was absolutely pain free.
in Kingsport, TN |
Recommended by my daughter for a rather complicated oral surgery. Very thorough and kept me appraised of what was going on every step of the way.
in Kingsport, TN |
Great oral surgeon with good follow up after the surgery. Staff was also very helpful.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent service, dental clinic has very friendly stuff. He must have done such an amazing job because I had no pain or discomfort once the numbing wore off. Highly recommended.
in Orange, CA |
All of the dentists are polite, friendly and professional. I honestly don't have a bad thing to say.
in Kingsport, TN |
I have never had such a pain free dental experience. Very good in communication and listen to my every problem carefully.
in Knoxville, TN |
Gifted surgeon. Got three implants from him. Also my wife.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Yallourakis, MD?
Are you Dr. Yallourakis?

Dental PPO
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry