Dr. Stephen Yallourakis, MD

Dr. Stephen Yallourakis, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Holston Med Grp Orl/Mxllfcl Sgy 105 W Stone Dr Ste 1A, Kingsport, TN 37660 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Yallourakis practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Kingsport, TN.

Are you Dr. Yallourakis? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Yallourakis' Experience

Visiting Dr. Yallourakis

Dr. Yallourakis accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Yallourakis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yallourakis to family and friends
Dr. Yallourakis' Performance
in Greenville, South Carolina |
Dr. Yallourakis and his staff are wonderful!!! I have been coming to get my teeth extraction work done , as well as my teenagers Wisdom Teeth were done by this Surgeon for 15 years . I will continue to travel from South Carolina for my future work , he's got 5 stars with me . I highly recommend this Surgeon ????? to anyone. Thanks for being the best ... I have never had any complaints , recovery always goes great ????
Lebanon, VA |
Expect a good job on your extraction and nothing more. Yallourakis and his office staff have poor bedside manner, and are quite frankly rude. Also, if you are expecting your claims to be filed to your insurance, go somewhere else. I went for my wisdom tooth extraction on February 3, 2017 and paid $600 out of pocket. I was told if my insurance covered anesthesia, I would be refunded $270. It is April 13, 2017 and my claims have yet to be processed or even submitted (as confirmed by my medical and
in Lebanon, VA |
I have been to Dr. Yallorakis for 2 extractions over the past 5 years. They have been able to accommodate the urgent nature of my extractions on both occasions. The doctor and his staff are very friendly. I spent some time in the waiting room, but that was simply because he was attending to another emergency. Having been on the other side of that emergency, I was perfectly fine with that. I sincerely appreciate everything this provider has done for me, and highly recommend them.
Bristol va |
This is probably the most rude, insulting and stuck up doctor, (or person for that matter) I have ever met. When I first went to him, I had read the poor bedside manner reviews and thought aw...give him a chance...he's a great surgeon after all! Good surgeon? Sure,but that doesn't make up for his attitude and degrading of me as a patient!! There are many wonderful surgeons and I will never go to this sad excuse for a person again!! I can't imagine anyone liking him.
in Abingdon, VA |
The dentist is a good dentist no personality , his front office staff is not very reliable as far as handling information on your insurance claims , let our information lay without even filing a claim , seems to wont there money but don't care about getting yours back for you
in Surgoinsville, TN |
I had to have a wisdom tooth extracted that was somewhat complicated, and was put sleep and I did not have any pain at all. I will recommend Dr Yallourakis to everyone I know. It was absolutely pain free.
in Kingsport, TN |
Recommended by my daughter for a rather complicated oral surgery. Very thorough and kept me appraised of what was going on every step of the way.
in Kingsport, TN |
Great oral surgeon with good follow up after the surgery. Staff was also very helpful.
in Chicago, IL |
Excellent service, dental clinic has very friendly stuff. He must have done such an amazing job because I had no pain or discomfort once the numbing wore off. Highly recommended.
in Orange, CA |
All of the dentists are polite, friendly and professional. I honestly don't have a bad thing to say.
in Kingsport, TN |
I have never had such a pain free dental experience. Very good in communication and listen to my every problem carefully.
in Knoxville, TN |
Gifted surgeon. Got three implants from him. Also my wife.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Yallourakis, MD?
Are you Dr. Yallourakis?

Compare Dr. Yallourakis

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Yallourakis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Yallourakis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Yallourakis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

VANDERBILT UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Yallourakis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yallourakis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Yallourakis does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Yallourakis and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.