Dr. Stephen Wender, MD

Dr. Stephen Wender, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·

Dr. Stephen Wender, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Aventura, FL and has been practicing for 41 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and non-surgical orthopedics.

Orthopedic Care Center

21000 NE 28th Ave Ste 104

Aventura, FL 33180

Learn about Dr. Wender

See how frequently Dr. Wender performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Knee Arthroscopy
Internal Derangement of Knee
Knee Disorders

Dr. Wender's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wender "At Orthopedic Care Center we focus on what we do best, providing comprehensive services in Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Spine Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery, Joint Replacement, Shoulder and Elbow Reconstruction and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Just as the human body is healthiest when all parts work together in harmony, our Orthopedic Surgeons and physical therapists collaborate to provide the most appropriate treatment for each patient. We have been providing unsurpassed care in the field of Orthopedic Surgery since 1973. Our sub specialists are recognized as leaders in their fields. Though we offer the latest in state-of-the-art medical technology . we deliver our patient care with a warm, compassionate attitude. We are committed to providing the highest quality surgical and rehabilitative care. We treat each patient with a hands-on, personal approach that meets his or her needs. Staffed with specialists in the field, Orthopedic Care Center provides the most comprehensive treatment for orthopedic, sports and work related injuries in the area. Our board certified surgeons are all leaders in their field with years of experience and a commitment to providing unsurpassed patient care."

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics

• Beth Israel Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Massachusetts General Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Wender has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Wender does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wender and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Aventura Hospital & Medical Center

is a Healthgrades Top-Rated Hospital

2017 Five Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment

View ratings

Dr. Wender's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wender to family and friends

Dr. Wender's Performance

Dr. Wender treated me before I had my surgery and he and his staff were the best!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had to contact a lawyer to schedule an appointment as it was an auto accident! I waited 2 1/2 hours for this doctor to come in and look at old fashioned x rays ( he was in the room 3 minutes) and let me I had torn ligaments in my neck! Sent me to the front desk to get meds and do pt!! If I would...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option