Dr. Stephen J. Timon, MD

Dr. Stephen J. Timon, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

All Star Orthopaedics 400 W Lyndon B Johnson Fwy, Irving, TX 75063 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Timon specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery and practices in Irving, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Timon? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Timon's Experience

See how Dr. Timon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Timon

Dr. Timon accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Timon has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Timon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Timon to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Timon
Dr. Timon's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (138)
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Timon is a Godsend! I had severe pain shooting down my legs and could not walk across a room without help. He was recommended to me by 2 colleagues. He was able to see me right away, order tests and diagnose my problem. I had a cyst on my spine that was impacting my nerves along with several degenerative issues. I had surgery on Aug 15th. I followed a well-designed recovery plan, am in my seventh week of recovery and feel fantastic! Dr Timon, his PAs and staff are amazing!
in Argyle TX |
I had spinal fusion and there was literally zero pain the day after surgery. The scar is tiny and low on the neckline. I never took pain medications as the pain was at a zero the day after surgery. This surgery saves my life as there is no way I could have loved the Reston my life with the pain that I was in. St Timon is truly amazing.
Let bone infection undiagnosed
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Timon saved me from a life of severe and debilitating pain! After 26 years of horrible, horrible low back pain, I am a new man now. Dr. Timon was the first surgeon who's ever told me they could actually help me. I had spinal fusion on May 12th, 2015. While the recovery wasn't easy, Dr. Timon, his P.A. Shannon and the entire staff at the Southlake location were fantastic during the entire process. If you need surgery, Dr. Timon is your man!
in Grapevine, TX |
I feel very blessed to have been guided to Dr. Stephen Timon, who did my back surgery about 9 months ago, and it was nothing less than a miracle to me. It wasn?t till after the surgery I realized how much pain I had been in, that went back decades. After speaking to many with the same issue and surgery, I must be in the top 1% of outcomes. I am very impressed and thankful for Dr. Timon and his team, for the way they took care of me in his office, Pine Creek Medical Center, and his rehab team!
in Grapevine, TX |
A friend referred me to Dr. Timon for some neck issues. From the very first day I met Dr. Timon he was kind, attentive, patient, and explained everything in detail. He took the time to answer all of my questions and truly cared that I understood everything in detail. I was nervous of course about having spinal surgery, as I had 3 herniated discs that needed replacement. Dr. Timon was confident, experienced and I immediately trusted him to take care of me. I could NOT have made a better choice!
in Coppell, TX |
My procedure (microdiscectomy) was fairly minor compared to others he performs, yet he and his staff never made me feel like I was a waste of their time, or being a wussy about my pain. After looking at my xray, MRI, and spending some time getting to know me and my activity level (teacher, toddler children, athletic) he suggested a treatment plan that would get me back to my 'normal' as quickly as possible. Dr Timon, office staff and his PA Shannon were efficient, friendly, and professional.
in Southlake, Texas |
I went to see Dr. Timon for a herniated disc and after conservative treatments failed, elected to go forward with a microdisectomy. In my opinion, as well as others I spoke with in the medical field, Dr. Timon is just the best of the best. He is technically superior and just a nice, caring person. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.
Chicago, IL |
I was in so much pain when I went in to first see Dr. Timon. I was also extremely scared to have surgery. I actually had surgery scheduled with a different doctor and went to Dr. Timon for a second opinion. I switched my surgery to Dr. Timon. He eased my fear and anxiety. He spent a lot of time explaining my medical condition to me and also went over the surgery procedure thoroughly. My surgery went well. I feel better now than I have in years. His staff is a pleasure to work with.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr. Timon's diagnosis of my neck problem and recommendation of the 5-6, 6-7 cervical fusion surgery turned out to be spot on; and I felt confident with my decision for surgery based on interaction between us, and the professionalism of his team. Every element of care from surgery to now 3 months out in recovery have led to my 100% satisfaction with a result that had me playing soccer again at 2 months, and pain free to date. Thank you Dr. Timon, and the All-Star Orthopedics team! CZ,Flower Mound
Have you seen Dr. Stephen J. Timon, MD?
Are you Dr. Timon?

Compare Dr. Timon

Orthopedic Spine Surgery
Irving, TX 75063

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Cervical Spine Reconstruction
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery

Completed in 2003

Weill Cornell Medical College

Graduated in 1993

• D Magazine Best Doctors, 2009

Dr. Timon has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Timon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Timon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Timon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Timon

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Timon's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Timon

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients