Dr. Stephen Timon, MD

Dr. Timon
Telehealth services available

Professional Assistant Services PA

400 W Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Ste 330 Irving, TX 75063

Dr. Stephen Timon, MD is a Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialist in Irving, TX and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital - Las Colinas and Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Grapevine. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Timon to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Timon with our nearby Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists at Medical City Healthcare.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Medical City Healthcare.

Dr. Timon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Timon

88.13559322033899%

Dr. Timon?
  • Office environment (165)
  • Explained conditions well (162)
  • Staff friendliness (161)
  • Appointment was rushed (14)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (13)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (11)
Very professional, fantastic staff, put me at ease with the procedure that was being performed. Would highly recommend Dr Timon for any spinal problems.
Stacey Cordoves – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I had both back and neck done several years ago and Dr. Timon is the best I can do more than I did. He gave me my life back. I recommend him to everyone.
Deborah Conaway – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
After several months of shoulder, neck and arm pain I visited Dr. Timon. He suggested neck fusion, I was apprehensive, but the pain had grown to the point that I was willing to try anything. I agreed to the surgery and it was the best decision I could have made. From the time I woke up in recovery to now (3 months later) my pain level has been zero and never had to take pain medicine. I would suggest this procedure and this Doctor to anyone who has the similar need.
Joe Bennett – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Multiple appts, but ultimately we fused C5/C6/C7 as well as are treating the rupture of L5/S1. We tried less invasive injections which aggravated my issue and Dr. Timon explained our next steps and put my mind at ease with concerns because of the type of procedure. He sat, explained, and made sure I didn't have any questions or concerns. It wasn't rushed and I felt like I was his #1 priority at each appt. The office visits were always on time, if not a few minutes early and everyone in the office has always been very helpful and always follow up with prescription refills or other needs.
Caine Langford – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr, Timon showed perfect interest in my surgery before, during and after. His staff of PAs and office were great, I would personally recommend him to everyone that would consider having neck or back surgery. I believe that I received the very best care in the metro-plex Thanks to DR Timon and his staff (very wonderful people) again thanks
Rodger Ferrel – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
ABSOLUTELY the best. Could not have been a better experience every step of the way!!!
Greg Blake – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon was very knowledgeable and professional in his work with me. I would highly recommend him for a surgery of this type.
Michael Brown – Jul 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I met Dr. Timon 10 years ago when I needed neck surgery. He is very knowledgeable and speaks to you, so you understand exactly what is going on and why you have an issue. Unfortunately, because of age and genetics I required more surgery, 10 years later. The surgery went well again- super actually! Dr.Timon and his staff are wonderful. There was relief immediately after surgery. And again , everything was explain in detail so that I understood. Very pleased.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Would not recommend. Was told on first visit that I had to have blood work done but was not told that blue cross blue shield did not cover cost of blood work and that it would be $9,116.30 billed to me. I have left 6 messages with doctor office with 0 return calls. Don't go unless you have $9k to throw out the window.
Troy Jacob in Fort Worth, TX – Dec 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I am so happy to have found AllStar Orthopaedics! Dr Timon and his PA’s were amazing. Right from the 1st meeting, he showed us visuals to help us understand exactly what was wrong and why I was having pain. The day of surgery, I was very nervous. He was very compassionate and kind in helping to reassure me for my 1st ever surgery. Now 6 weeks after surgery, I am almost pain free. Way better than I could have imagined. Im so thankful to Dr Timon and his staff.
Tara Golden in Keller, TX – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I was suffering crippling pain in my back. Dr. Timon’s office got me in quickly. The initial conservative treatment was helpful, and when Dr. Timon recommended surgery I knew it was time. I woke up from surgery free of the previous pain. I was walking and active like I had never had an issue at all. The staff at All Star Orthopaedics were wonderful. Surgery planning was smooth, appointments, x-rays, etc. were easy and the PA’s were awesome. I got my life back!
Kimberly in Trophy Club, TX – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon did my neck surgery in 2015. Then in 2018 Dr.Timon did my back surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Timon and his staff. I pray I would never have another surgery, but if I do, I would only use Dr. Timon for my neck or back. I am 8 weeks out from my back surgery and I feel like new!
Debbie Lancaster in Grapevine, TX – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon and his staff are very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Dr. Timon recommended that I be treated non-operatively and I followed his instructions. The physical therapy and exercises are not easy, but within a few weeks I was back to normal with zero pain.
Jeff in Irving – Aug 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I suffered for years with terrible back pain starting with a bulge in the L4-L5 area. I would get injections occasionally with temporary relief for spans that shortened over time. I eventually ruptured the disc, the pain was excruciating and injections were no help. Dr. Timon recommended and then performed a Lumbar Laminectomy. I was walking the day of surgery as part of the healing process. Following the prescribed walking schedule, I healed quickly. That was 3 years ago and I have not ha
Jason D. in Colleyville, TX – Jul 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Saw Dr Timon with radiating pain in my right Arm. He saw that my C5 was collapsed and said that correlated with my complaints. Looked no more. Right after I woke up from surgery, no change in my arm pain. 4 weeks of calling his office and complaining He sent me for a total of 5 INJECTIONS and 2 steroid packs which none helped. 4 week check up he said I would have to live with the pain. New Dr saw many bone spurs left and c3 was unstable had anterior/posterior c3-c6 fusion. My arms feeling better
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Haslet, Tx – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon is exceptional. I've been a patient of his for about 6 years now and can honestly say I trust him with my life. Why see anyone else when we have such a highly accomplished physician in the DFW area who teaches his peers to perform spinal & neck procedures? Also, he has a tremendous, compassionate personality. He puts his patients first. He had to postpone my surgery due his family member passing away and he paid for my sisters airfare to change so she could reschedule to be with me.
Lisa D in Grapevine, TX – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon got right to the point. His first course of action was to try alternative routes before surgery. When those did not help, we decided on surgery. He and his staff were professional and did an amazing job on my back. I have feeling in my legs again with no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Timon.
Richard in Keller, TX – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr Timon did my L4-L5 fusion and caused a significant dural tear and permanent nerve injury. Surgical nerve injury caused me to loose feeling in my leg and foot and now damaged nerves cause constant back spasms. He assured me before surgery risks were low and since he had only every caused 7 dural tears in his career, it wouldn't happen to me-but it did and now I am far more disabled than before I saw him. He talks great as a surgical salesman, but fails to follow thru on his errors.
Auburn, CA – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I recently had back surgery to repair the damage from 2 herniated discs. I had a fusion from L3 to L5 performed. Dr. Timon and his staff could not have been more supportive or caring. From the moment I first entered his offices to the follow up appointments after the surgery he/they never failed to answer all my questions and completely explain everything. His/their bedside manner could not have been better. I highly recommend Dr. Timon to anyone who is seeking relief to their back pain. T
Tim W in Flower Mound, TX – Jul 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
If you are looking for a Great Surgeon Dr Timon is who you want. He and his surgical team are amazing!! They listen to your every concern and then address them. They operated on my neck and 3 years later they did a 360 surgery on my back. They gave me back my life both times. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Timon and his team!!!!
Betty Ham in Roanoke – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Timon?

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery