Dr. Stephen Timon, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Timon

All Star Orthopaedics

400 W Lyndon B Johnson Fwy Irving, TX 75063

Dr. Stephen Timon, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Irving, TX and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in orthopedic spine surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Timon

Dr. Timon?
Dr. Timon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Timon, MD
I met Dr. Timon 10 years ago when I needed neck surgery. He is very knowledgeable and speaks to you, so you understand exactly what is going on and why you have an issue. Unfortunately, because of age and genetics I required more surgery, 10 years later. The surgery went well again- super actually! Dr.Timon and his staff are wonderful. There was relief immediately after surgery. And again , everything was explain in detail so that I understood. Very pleased.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Would not recommend. Was told on first visit that I had to have blood work done but was not told that blue cross blue shield did not cover cost of blood work and that it would be $9,116.30 billed to me. I have left 6 messages with doctor office with 0 return calls. Don't go unless you have $9k to throw out the window.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I am so happy to have found AllStar Orthopaedics! Dr Timon and his PA’s were amazing. Right from the 1st meeting, he showed us visuals to help us understand exactly what was wrong and why I was having pain. The day of surgery, I was very nervous. He was very compassionate and kind in helping to reassure me for my 1st ever surgery. Now 6 weeks after surgery, I am almost pain free. Way better than I could have imagined. Im so thankful to Dr Timon and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I was suffering crippling pain in my back. Dr. Timon’s office got me in quickly. The initial conservative treatment was helpful, and when Dr. Timon recommended surgery I knew it was time. I woke up from surgery free of the previous pain. I was walking and active like I had never had an issue at all. The staff at All Star Orthopaedics were wonderful. Surgery planning was smooth, appointments, x-rays, etc. were easy and the PA’s were awesome. I got my life back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon did my neck surgery in 2015. Then in 2018 Dr.Timon did my back surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Timon and his staff. I pray I would never have another surgery, but if I do, I would only use Dr. Timon for my neck or back. I am 8 weeks out from my back surgery and I feel like new!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon and his staff are very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Dr. Timon recommended that I be treated non-operatively and I followed his instructions. The physical therapy and exercises are not easy, but within a few weeks I was back to normal with zero pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I suffered for years with terrible back pain starting with a bulge in the L4-L5 area. I would get injections occasionally with temporary relief for spans that shortened over time. I eventually ruptured the disc, the pain was excruciating and injections were no help. Dr. Timon recommended and then performed a Lumbar Laminectomy. I was walking the day of surgery as part of the healing process. Following the prescribed walking schedule, I healed quickly. That was 3 years ago and I have not ha
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Saw Dr Timon with radiating pain in my right Arm. He saw that my C5 was collapsed and said that correlated with my complaints. Looked no more. Right after I woke up from surgery, no change in my arm pain. 4 weeks of calling his office and complaining He sent me for a total of 5 INJECTIONS and 2 steroid packs which none helped. 4 week check up he said I would have to live with the pain. New Dr saw many bone spurs left and c3 was unstable had anterior/posterior c3-c6 fusion. My arms feeling better
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon is exceptional. I've been a patient of his for about 6 years now and can honestly say I trust him with my life. Why see anyone else when we have such a highly accomplished physician in the DFW area who teaches his peers to perform spinal & neck procedures? Also, he has a tremendous, compassionate personality. He puts his patients first. He had to postpone my surgery due his family member passing away and he paid for my sisters airfare to change so she could reschedule to be with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon got right to the point. His first course of action was to try alternative routes before surgery. When those did not help, we decided on surgery. He and his staff were professional and did an amazing job on my back. I have feeling in my legs again with no pain. I highly recommend Dr. Timon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr Timon did my L4-L5 fusion and caused a significant dural tear and permanent nerve injury. Surgical nerve injury caused me to loose feeling in my leg and foot and now damaged nerves cause constant back spasms. He assured me before surgery risks were low and since he had only every caused 7 dural tears in his career, it wouldn't happen to me-but it did and now I am far more disabled than before I saw him. He talks great as a surgical salesman, but fails to follow thru on his errors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
I recently had back surgery to repair the damage from 2 herniated discs. I had a fusion from L3 to L5 performed. Dr. Timon and his staff could not have been more supportive or caring. From the moment I first entered his offices to the follow up appointments after the surgery he/they never failed to answer all my questions and completely explain everything. His/their bedside manner could not have been better. I highly recommend Dr. Timon to anyone who is seeking relief to their back pain. T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
If you are looking for a Great Surgeon Dr Timon is who you want. He and his surgical team are amazing!! They listen to your every concern and then address them. They operated on my neck and 3 years later they did a 360 surgery on my back. They gave me back my life both times. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Timon and his team!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
After having him as my second opinion on my original surgery I would have chosen him first. He recognized the incredible pain I was in even before I really did. I did not present with any easy case but Dr. T and staff did a fantastic job of repairing and healing my injury. Their follow up care was top notch. He was wonderful in the hospital and the surgery has left me pain free for the first time in decades. I really cannot say enough good things. He is a very gifted and talented surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon performed a TLIF Fusion on my L3-4. I am six weeks post op and am feeling much better than before the surgery. I am able to walk 2 miles at a time. Dr. Timon diagnosed and explained all of my options. The surgery went without any problems. Pine Creek Medical Center was great. I had round the clock care for two nights after the surgery. Pain management was well though out and very effective. Dr Timon has surrounded himself with an excellent team. The whole experience was great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
By the time I found Dr. Timon, I was pretty educated regarding the treatment for this type back issue. My Family Doctor referred me to him, and when we met he was very thorough in his approach, careful in his assessment, but by the time all the facts were in he was no-nonsense in his actions. "You need surgery." Is what I remember, then he let me know THIS is his area of expertise and when finished I would walk and stand without back pain. He delivered ! and I am a fan ! ":O)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon was extremely informative on what my problem was and the various options that there were to handle my specific case. He approached the treatment from a conservative position, making me aware that not all treatment options work for everyone. In my case surgery was the final and best option. I had experienced significant headaches for years, along with pain and numbness in my arms. Almost immediately all the numbness and pain were gone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon fused 2 discs in my neck and removed some bone spurs. The surgery went well and recovery time was minimal. This was absolutely the least painful surgery I have ever had, I never took one pill for pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. Timon as a physician and a surgeon. Robert Nelson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon is an excellent doctor. I went in back in Feb.2016 with so much pain that I was not sure what was going on. Dr.Timon ordered an MRI and within weeks we were setting up an appointment for cervical surgery. I never felt that I needed a second opinion because I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. I have regain back my strengthen on my hands and headache's are gone. His PA Natali Thornburg is wonderful as well always ready to answer any questions you have. Highly recommended
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Dr. Timon has performed two fusion surgeries on my spine in the past 3 years. I have had great experiences both times with him, his assistants, the nursing staff and the administration staff. I'm so thankful that I found him to take care of me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Timon?

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

1993

• Italian

• D Magazine Best Doctors, 2009

Dr. Timon accepts

Dr. Timon accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Principal Financial Group
PacifiCare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Timon's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Sprain
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Torticollis

All-Star Orthopaedics

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Timon treats patients.

Compare Providers