Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Stephen Timon, MD
Dr. Stephen Timon, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Irving, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Timon is affiliated with Pine Creek Medical Center and Baylor Regional Medical Center at Grapevine.

All Star Orthopaedics

400 W Lyndon B Johnson Fwy

Irving, TX 75063

• Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Timon

Dr. Timon's Experience

Dr. Timon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Diseases
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Cervical Spine Reconstruction
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery

Residency Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Hospital For Special Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

• D Magazine Best Doctors, 2009

Dr. Timon has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Timon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Timon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Timon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Timon to family and friends
Dr. Timon's Performance
in Flower Mound, TX |
I recently had back surgery to repair the damage from 2 herniated discs. I had a fusion from L3 to L5 performed. Dr. Timon and his staff could not have been more supportive or caring. From the moment I first entered his offices to the follow up appointments after the surgery he/they never failed to answer all my questions and completely explain everything. His/their bedside manner could not have been better. I highly recommend Dr. Timon to anyone who is seeking relief to their back pain. T
in Roanoke |
If you are looking for a Great Surgeon Dr Timon is who you want. He and his surgical team are amazing!! They listen to your every concern and then address them. They operated on my neck and 3 years later they did a 360 surgery on my back. They gave me back my life both times. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Timon and his team!!!!
in Irving, TX |
After having him as my second opinion on my original surgery I would have chosen him first. He recognized the incredible pain I was in even before I really did. I did not present with any easy case but Dr. T and staff did a fantastic job of repairing and healing my injury. Their follow up care was top notch. He was wonderful in the hospital and the surgery has left me pain free for the first time in decades. I really cannot say enough good things. He is a very gifted and talented surgeon.
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Timon performed a TLIF Fusion on my L3-4. I am six weeks post op and am feeling much better than before the surgery. I am able to walk 2 miles at a time. Dr. Timon diagnosed and explained all of my options. The surgery went without any problems. Pine Creek Medical Center was great. I had round the clock care for two nights after the surgery. Pain management was well though out and very effective. Dr Timon has surrounded himself with an excellent team. The whole experience was great.
in Grapevine, TX |
By the time I found Dr. Timon, I was pretty educated regarding the treatment for this type back issue. My Family Doctor referred me to him, and when we met he was very thorough in his approach, careful in his assessment, but by the time all the facts were in he was no-nonsense in his actions. "You need surgery." Is what I remember, then he let me know THIS is his area of expertise and when finished I would walk and stand without back pain. He delivered ! and I am a fan ! ":O)
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Timon was extremely informative on what my problem was and the various options that there were to handle my specific case. He approached the treatment from a conservative position, making me aware that not all treatment options work for everyone. In my case surgery was the final and best option. I had experienced significant headaches for years, along with pain and numbness in my arms. Almost immediately all the numbness and pain were gone.
in Irving, TX |
Dr. Timon fused 2 discs in my neck and removed some bone spurs. The surgery went well and recovery time was minimal. This was absolutely the least painful surgery I have ever had, I never took one pill for pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. Timon as a physician and a surgeon. Robert Nelson
in North Richland Hills, TX |
Dr. Timon is an excellent doctor. I went in back in Feb.2016 with so much pain that I was not sure what was going on. Dr.Timon ordered an MRI and within weeks we were setting up an appointment for cervical surgery. I never felt that I needed a second opinion because I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. I have regain back my strengthen on my hands and headache's are gone. His PA Natali Thornburg is wonderful as well always ready to answer any questions you have. Highly recommended
Mansfield, TX |
Dr. Timon has performed two fusion surgeries on my spine in the past 3 years. I have had great experiences both times with him, his assistants, the nursing staff and the administration staff. I'm so thankful that I found him to take care of me.
in Southlake, TX |
The bottom line, words cannot express how grateful I am to Dr. Timon. I had a severe herniated disc in my neck, I suffered from severe pain in my left arm followed by off-the-charts numbness. Months of physical therapy did not work, and I very reluctantly opted for surgery. It has been three months since my surgery, all symptoms are completely gone, and I have my life back. Dr. Timon is not only an exceptional surgeon, he truly cared about me and my recovery, and I could not be happier.
Richardson, TX |
My experience with Dr. Timon and his staff has been fantastic. They are professional, exceptionally skilled, courteous and have great bed side manner. I came to Dr. Timon for a 2nd opinion on my neck after a MRI revealed cervical spinal stenosis was causing the numbness in my left index finger and thumb. Dr. Timon's exceptional skill and thorough explanation for the surgery made my decision to have the procedure easy. He and his PA (Michelle) patiently answered questions and provided great care.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Diagnosis made sense. Course of action made sense. Result proved both. I am 100% satisfied with the result of the surgery. Thank you Dr. Timon and staff for giving me a happy neck. :)
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Timon is a Godsend! I had severe pain shooting down my legs and could not walk across a room without help. He was recommended to me by 2 colleagues. He was able to see me right away, order tests and diagnose my problem. I had a cyst on my spine that was impacting my nerves along with several degenerative issues. I had surgery on Aug 15th. I followed a well-designed recovery plan, am in my seventh week of recovery and feel fantastic! Dr Timon, his PAs and staff are amazing!
in Argyle TX |
I had spinal fusion and there was literally zero pain the day after surgery. The scar is tiny and low on the neckline. I never took pain medications as the pain was at a zero the day after surgery. This surgery saves my life as there is no way I could have loved the Reston my life with the pain that I was in. St Timon is truly amazing.
Let bone infection undiagnosed
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Timon saved me from a life of severe and debilitating pain! After 26 years of horrible, horrible low back pain, I am a new man now. Dr. Timon was the first surgeon who's ever told me they could actually help me. I had spinal fusion on May 12th, 2015. While the recovery wasn't easy, Dr. Timon, his P.A. Shannon and the entire staff at the Southlake location were fantastic during the entire process. If you need surgery, Dr. Timon is your man!
in Grapevine, TX |
I feel very blessed to have been guided to Dr. Stephen Timon, who did my back surgery about 9 months ago, and it was nothing less than a miracle to me. It wasn?t till after the surgery I realized how much pain I had been in, that went back decades. After speaking to many with the same issue and surgery, I must be in the top 1% of outcomes. I am very impressed and thankful for Dr. Timon and his team, for the way they took care of me in his office, Pine Creek Medical Center, and his rehab team!
in Grapevine, TX |
A friend referred me to Dr. Timon for some neck issues. From the very first day I met Dr. Timon he was kind, attentive, patient, and explained everything in detail. He took the time to answer all of my questions and truly cared that I understood everything in detail. I was nervous of course about having spinal surgery, as I had 3 herniated discs that needed replacement. Dr. Timon was confident, experienced and I immediately trusted him to take care of me. I could NOT have made a better choice!
in Coppell, TX |
My procedure (microdiscectomy) was fairly minor compared to others he performs, yet he and his staff never made me feel like I was a waste of their time, or being a wussy about my pain. After looking at my xray, MRI, and spending some time getting to know me and my activity level (teacher, toddler children, athletic) he suggested a treatment plan that would get me back to my 'normal' as quickly as possible. Dr Timon, office staff and his PA Shannon were efficient, friendly, and professional.
in Southlake, Texas |
I went to see Dr. Timon for a herniated disc and after conservative treatments failed, elected to go forward with a microdisectomy. In my opinion, as well as others I spoke with in the medical field, Dr. Timon is just the best of the best. He is technically superior and just a nice, caring person. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends.
Chicago, IL |
I was in so much pain when I went in to first see Dr. Timon. I was also extremely scared to have surgery. I actually had surgery scheduled with a different doctor and went to Dr. Timon for a second opinion. I switched my surgery to Dr. Timon. He eased my fear and anxiety. He spent a lot of time explaining my medical condition to me and also went over the surgery procedure thoroughly. My surgery went well. I feel better now than I have in years. His staff is a pleasure to work with.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Timon, MD?
Are you Dr. Timon?