Dr. Stephen Swetech, DO

Dr. Stephen Swetech, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 62 years old

Dr. Swetech specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Clinton Township, MI. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Swetech? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Swetech's Experience

See how Dr. Swetech's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Swetech

Dr. Swetech accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Swetech has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Swetech
Dr. Swetech's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (39)
in Shelby Township |
The most disrespectful, misogynistic, dismissive, insulting, and inappropriate doctor I have ever had the displeasure of seeing. Very handsy, very chauvinistic, very unprofessional. Disrespectful of personal boundaries and patient concerns. I'd lodge an official complaint by it's my word against his. Also 3 hour wait every time.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
He is a horrible Doctor. Does not take the time to listen to you. Hangs up on you on the phone. Calls me inappropriate names and says inappropriate comments. Provides me with no information on the prescriptions he gives. He literally books you for an appointment and you wait hours to see him only for him to spend 5 minutes with you. Prescribed me Flagyl without asking if I drank alcohol recently and I ended up in the hospital. He is horrible. Very bad bedside manner.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
in Shelby |
Dr. Swetech is by far the worst doctor. I was prescribed adderall and he said it was required by law that I come in every 30 days. I found out that the law requires you to come into the office every 90 days. Then each month he would ask me to get a papsmear. I refused him each time. Then when I asked for a referral to a gynecologist he told me if I didn't want him to do my papsmear I needed to get a new doctor. I go to Marcus Loss. He is professional and he got my blood pressure in order.
in Clinton Township, MI |
Swetech himself is about the only other one there i enjoy at every visit but theres only 2 workin with him that are kind the rest have a Piss off/totally Checked out attitude one was a nice short black woman that usually does all the blood draws for Swetech. the others tall blond hair and in her early 30's Swetech Treats his patients like family which is rare these days. i've been seeing him for 5 years now. i have no plans of switching unless i leave Michigan.
in Roseville MI |
Came to Dr. Swetech as a patient. And he can be nice but not the best Dr. I am a patient talking to you whats wrong as a Dr your suppost to tell me what I need. He also talks about other parients health. Which is not my problem. Then he talks fresh telling me how ruff he is with his wife. Again keep that stuff to your self. He also made me bleed in that area and tell me I might be staring came home and wasnt bleeding I am not tge only patient he made bleed in that area. toand also can be rude.
in Hamtramck, MI |
The only professional there is Dr. Swetech who is indeed a good and caring physician. But the staff is very rude, not caring, especially the front line desk people with that long hair blond lady in charge. That blond lady will just drive you crazy with her rudeness and carelessness. Another thing is that every time a nurse would take blood from the veins, it would be just a torture! The last thing is that you will always be late with your appointment that is it will never start on time.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Swetech, DO?
Are you Dr. Swetech?

Compare Dr. Swetech

Dr. Swetech's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice, Geriatric Medicine, Occupational Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Swetech has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Swetech's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Geriatric Medicine
  • Occupational Medicine
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

• Carotid Artery Disease

MI STATE UNIV COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Swetech does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swetech and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Occupational Medicine

Dr. Swetech does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Swetech and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.