Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD

Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Cambridge, MA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with Care New England - Women and Infants Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital and Mount Auburn Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Sullivan's Care Philosophy

Committed to caring for patients with cancer, traumatic injuries or congenital anomalies, as well as cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body. Our goal is to safely provide a natural appearance and the best plastic surgery using the most advanced surgical techniques, delivered with precision and compassion.

Dr. Sullivan's Experience

See how Dr. Sullivan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Sullivan is now accepting new patients
Mount Auburn Hospital, Taylor & Sullivan Plastic Surgery300 Mount Auburn St
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 492-0620Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Sullivan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sullivan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sullivan to family and friends
Dr. Sullivan's Performance
in North Reading |
Dr. Sullivan is an amazing doctor. I have been to his office multiple times for a scar on my arm. Initially I was so worried because other doctors had told me it was a keloid scar, and there was nothing that could be done for it. Dr. Sullivan immediately put me at ease and told me it was a hypertrophic scar that in fact was treatable. A few cortisone injections later, my scar has gone from itchy, raised and unsightly, to flat and easy to cover up. He is one of the nicest doctors I have ever had!
Arlington, MA |
Dr. Sullivan operated on my late last year after I broke my nose. He explained my options clearly, surgery was scheduled quickly and his follow up was great. His office staff is efficient and pleasant. Hopefully I will not need his services in the future, but if I do I will return to him.
in Concord, MA |
Outstanding -- you are indeed fortunate if Dr. Sullivan is your doctor. I had a major injury and am now, in short time, fixed up and happy, thanks to Dr. Sullivan's skilled and thoughtful help! I was referred to him by the ER of Mt Auburn Hospital when I turned up with a jaw broken in 4 places (in fact crushed in front) and a big gash. His staff are very friendly; they cheered me on, and scheduled me right away for a visit and surgery, which has been hugely successful. I recommend him highly!
in Cambridge, MA |
Dr. Sullivan is truly the epitome of selfless, compassionate doctor. He turned one of the most traumatic experiences of my life into a seamless process. From the moment he arrived at the ER, he did everything he could to ease my pain & worries. I had a really bad accident & cut my head open down to my skull. Not only was he incredibly supportive and reassuring, but he also delivered. His work is truly incredible. The scar is barely noticeable & it's only been 3 weeks. I cannot thank him enough!
watertown, ma |
Dr. Sullivan and the members of his team both assistants and administrative staff are lovely and competent.
Watertown, MA |
Dr. Sullivan is extremely caring and generous, addressed my every concern, and put me at ease. His knowledge and instincts are extensive. I'd mentioned that my husband, who was with me, often made a certain sound while sleeping. Dr. S. deduced after a close look he might have sleep apnea & should be tested. Tests revealed a severe, dangerous case of it, now being treated. We both believe Dr. Sullivan lengthened and in fact saved his life, and will be forever grateful to this kind, gifted doctor.
Bellingham,Ma |
Dr Sullivan is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He has the best bedside manors I have ever experienced. Dr Sullivan is compassionate and listens to your every concern. He explains everything fully and does not rush through the visit or make you feel like you have taken up enough of his time and wants to conclude with the consultation. I am beyond completely satisfied with the results of my surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Brookline, MA |
I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Sullivan earlier this year and he did the most perfect job. I met with another doctor prior and immediately chose him to perform the procedure. He instilled trust easily with his intelligence and friendly demeanor. My nose looks amazing and he had the best bedside manner and follow up care. I would 100% recommend him as a plastic surgeon.
in Watertown, MA |
Excellent caring Plastic Surgeon. Did a skin graft on me after surgery. Superb job. Could not have asked for a better doctor. Cannot give enough superlatives. Friendly and caring staff in his office also.
in Rehoboth, MA |
My son has had 13 years of procedures and surgeries to address issues associated with severe cleft lip and palate. We have had a succession of surgeons and doctors throughout the years. Dr. Sullivan is-by far-the most talented, compassionate, professional surgeon we have had in the 13 years. He and his wife, Dr. Taylor, are so good we changed doctors rather than lose the opportunity to continue with them.
in Cranston, RI |
Dr. Sullivan is absolutely amazing! Our toddler had to undergo surgery and as parents we were petrified, Dr. Sullivan immediately put us as ease. The surgery went extremely well and our toddler was running around as if nothing happened the very next day. It is rare to find a surgeon with this level of skill combined with compassion, I cannot say enough about how wonderful and talented he is!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Sullivan, MD?
Are you Dr. Sullivan?

Compare Dr. Sullivan

Dr. Sullivan's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sullivan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Sullivan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sullivan's Board Certifications

• Gynecomastia
  • Head Bone Trauma
  • Head Soft Tissue Trauma
  • Headache-Free Migraine
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education
    Harvard School Of Public Health

Completed in 2010

Dr. Sullivan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sullivan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Cranial Remodeling
  • Nasal Airway Surgery
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Nerve Release
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastic Surgery