Dr. Stephen Stache, MD

Dr. Stephen Stache, MD

Sports Medicine  ·
Dr. Stephen Stache, MD is a sports medicine specialist in King of Prussia, PA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University in 2009 and specializes in sports medicine.Read his story

234 Mall Blvd Ste G30

King of Prussia, PA 19406

• Golden Rule

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Stache treats your condition or procedure

"Dr. Stache is a non-operative sports physician who treats a wide variety of athletes and non-athletes and served as a team physician for a variety of sports teams on a professional, collegiate and high school level. Dr. Stache’s particular are...

• Sports Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stache

Dr. Stache?
Dr. Stache's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Stache, MD
Straight shooter, also great with the injections, everything went perfectly
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Personable, efficient and attentive. Would definitely return and recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
I read through these reviews and I wish this was the same doctor that has seen me. It has been over 2 months since my injury. My first appointment with him lasted about 3 minutes. Barely even listen to me. 2nd appointment attempts to belittle me for not doing something, yet he never told to do it. Depending on this next appointment depends if I go get a 2nd opinion. Not going to tell someone in their mid 20s they are going to be in pain the rest of therir life
Dear Patient, We would love to talk with you...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Dr. Stache is an amazing doctor! His bedside manner is kind, but firm, and he explains everything in an way that is uncomplicated and easy to understand. I definitely recommend him to anyone suffering with an injury or pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
I had made an appt. with Dr.Stache in early 2016 when I had pain issues with my right shoulder. At that time, I hoped a few steroid injections might fix the problem. Dr. Stache was very knowledgeable, presenting the facts in laymen's version of what the problem and solution could be. He took the time to ask me questions and listened attentively to my responses. I never felt rushed during our appointment. Dr. Stache had a nice demeanor about himself and I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
down to earth , and willing to listen. i would recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Dr Stache is my go to person when my knees start to act up. His knowledge and professionalism is outstanding. I have recommended him to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
He provided excellent service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Dr. Stache was extremely helpful in getting my knee issue identified and a plan in place to correct it. Because he is also an athlete, he really understands his patients' need to return to their sport. He was very thorough in his explanations without talking in too much medical jargon. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stache.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
I love Dr. Stache, he has taken care of many injuries over the years for both myself, my husband and daughter. He is thorough, caring and always takes the time to listen. He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Dr Stache is personable, knowledgeable and patient. He administers my knee shots quickly and virtually painlessly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. He put me and ease and answered all of my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Terrific Diagnostician. From the moment you walk through the door you feel that you know him and he knows you. I left feeling 100% confident that he would fix my problem. He did. I would recommend him to anyone in my family or any friend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Unfortunately I would NOT recommend Dr. Stacie to anyone. I brought my 17 year old son to Dr. Stache from Pittsburgh in April 2017 for a Pars Fracture in his L-5. Long story short Dr. Stache braced my son for the fracture, and in the follow up appointment told my son he was healed and that the pain he was feeling was psychological. Took my son to a spine specialist in Atlanta and first thing Dr did was order a CT scan. CT scan showed additional fracture!! L-5 unable to heal without surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Dr. Stache is wonderful at dealing with my arthritis in my knees. He answers all my questions, and is very honest with me. If I could give him 10 stars I would because he deserves it. I love Dr. S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Dr. Stache is very thorough, takes time to discuss options, very knowledgeable, and I trust my knees with him! I would totally recommend him to anyone who needs help with knee issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Very personable, really takes time with you to help solve issues. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Dr. Stache is easy to talk to and a great clinician. He listened to my issues and spent more time than I would have expected in explaining the diagnosis and treatment plan. I did not feel rushed and left with a positive feeling. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
If your condition is serious or complicated do not rely on Rothman or its physicians to help you. After reviewing the images involved in my case, Dr. Stache basically told me that there was nothing anyone at Rothman was willing to do. I got an entirely different second opinion from an orthopedist at Penn Medicine. Rothman may be front-loading outcomes by taking only those cases most likely to have positive results.
Dear Patient, We would love to talk with you to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Stache, MD?
Dr Stache is great. I have complete trust and faith in him. He has restored full use of my knees without surgery. And has a wonderful bedside manner. He listens to me and is ready to discuss any questions I have. He is very knowledge so I have always taken his suggestions to my complete satisfaction. And he is easy to get in touch with and seems to be glad to hear from me. I strongly recommend him to anyone with knee problems. My husband sees Dr Stache now and he is completely satisfied.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Stache?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Stache treats patients.