Dr. Stephen Soloway, MD

Rheumatology | Male

Dr. Stephen Soloway, MD

Dr. Stephen Soloway, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Vineland, NJ. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Soloway is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Elmer and Inspira Medical Center Vineland.

...See Less

Dr. Soloway's Care Philosophy

Dr. Soloway has dedicated his life to helping patients and colleagues for decades. He has patients visit him from six countries and many U.S. cities. Dr. Soloway?s devotion to patient?s needs have earned him Top Doctor Awards every year since 2003. He is known within the medical community as a medical detective and will proudly announce "If I can't fix you, I will get someone that can." His vast experience is second to none.

Dr. Soloway's Experience

See how Dr. Soloway's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soloway

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Soloway has admitting privileges.

Dr. Soloway's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soloway to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Soloway's Performance
I am grateful to Dr. Soloway for taking the time to take care of me. He ran many tests and had answers for my symptoms by my 2nd visit. I didn't understand what was happening with my body but I was blessed to have his talent and the care from my PA-C Lyndy Tanimae. Quality of Life with the least amount of pain seem to be their motto. I've moved out of state and need a new Rheumatologist. I can only pray I find that amazing compassion here. Thank you again,
Ridiculously long wait, no time spent. Doesn't care about you, just about his money
Olney, MD |
I had a terrible experience in Dr Soloway's office. After waiting 1 1/2 hours to see him. He spends 2 minutes with me, when I started to explain my symptoms he cuts me off and told me that he knows what's wrong, take 5 syringes from a drawer and tries to inject me with no explanation. When I stoped him he gets upset and tells me he is the best Dr. In the area painting at the wall full of diplomas and recognitions. Then gives me a script for labs and tells me I will be in pain until next vis
in Long Branch, NJ |
I've been seeing Dr. Soloway for little over a year, and wanted to take a moment to give the doctor some well-deserved gratitude and recognition. He is in the moment, a powerhouse in the field of rheumatology (just look around his office!), and does not fail to deliver in his rendering of services. If you have an arthritis problem, you see Dr. Soloway - that is all there is to it.
Little Egg Harbor, NJ |
After searching years for a doctor that would listen to what I was saying instead of trying to shove me into a symptom specific box, I've finally found him. Today was my first visit with Dr. Soloway. He immediately knew what was going on with my body and took action to help alleviate my pain. His no nonsense approach was so refreshing! After multiple trips to Philadelphia HUP in pursuit of answers, I'm relieved to know that my search is over. So thankful to have found him.
Vineland, NJ |
I have never met a more pompous, narcissistic doctor in my life. All is talks about is how he is the best, and asks why you didn't come see the best first. "Google best doctor" and I will come up, over and over again. The wait time is over 4 hrs on a good day. He speaks down to his staff in front of patients. When you need a note for work for being sick for over a week, the reply from staff is "He won't do that because then it looks poorly on the doctor like he is not managing your illness".
in vineland, nj |
Also, I've seen some people complain about the wait times at his office. In my option, he's well worth the wait. I would much rather wait to see an expert who can help me immediately, than go around to different doctors who don't posses the same skillset. I am truly grateful for Dr. Soloway and all of the amazing care, compassion, kindness and expertise that he has given me over the years. If you are suffering in pain, trust me that Dr. Soloway is the one who you want to see!!
in Vineland |
Brilliant dr. Brilliant sense of humor amazing staff I was checked in by Sarah she was very professional I was the score to back to the room by Dana very professional I was seeing with doctor and his assistant Denise extremely helpful the doctor came in he introduced himself he shook my hand I was impressed he promotes a sense of confidence and self-esteem but he is not arrogant at all after some light banter we got down to business he asked me a series of questions my phone was the problem I do
I can honestly and truly say that Dr. Soloway saved my life. I have been going to his practice for many years for my treatment of systemic lupus as well as many secondary chronic illnesses associated with this complicated disease. After visiting many doctors and specialists in the tri-state area who were very lackluster in understanding and resolving the cause of my ailment, Dr Soloway was the ONLY person who was successful in managing my pain and improving my quality of life. He is the best!
in Williamstown, NJ |
I strongly recommend Dr. Stephen Soloway. He always invests personally in his patients. His interaction and sensitivity consistently directed to his patient indicates this is truly a calling not just a medical vocation. He spend the necessary time to properly diagnosis and treat you. I left his office with complete confidence after he treated my foot. The results speak for themselves, no more pain and my mobility has returned. His staff is amazing and very professional and efficient.
Vineland, NJ |
He doesn't schedule people for when he can take them. Multiple visits, each have been over an hour and a half waiting and all those in the waiting room, each time, have had the same experience. Such a waste and insult to all people.
in capemay |
he is amazing. got my gout controlled and not stuffy . even talked about baseball trivia ... very perdonable!
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I was referred to Dr. Soloway via a colleague, who was also his patient. I was desperate; I'd been sick with ‘then’ visible symptoms well over a year. While it turned out that my issues were not of an auto-immune/rheumatic disorder, I praise Dr. Soloway (and willingly have referred him to others in need of his expertise) for showing me tremendous compassion, and for being ‘the most thorough’ of physicians I’ve ever dealt with (I’ve seen many). “This is one exceptional, highly-intelligent doctor!
in East Greenwich, NJ |
Discovering Arthritis & Rheumatology, Stephen Soloway, MD in 2014 I found a secret treasure. Diagnosed with poly arthritis since 2006 and having had JRA, my prior Rheumatologists are from the Univ of Penn and Main Line Heath System. I considered myself being well taken care of. That is, until I met Dr Soloway! He listens, observes, examines and makes a comprehensive medical treatment plan. He is unique, brilliant and compassionate. An exceptional Doctor definitely worth the waiting room delays.
in Millville |
I found him to be very concise. he was pleased. he seemed to have an uncanny ability to ask all the correct questions. I was shocked. it seemed that because of age and complaint his focus was laser like and after 3 questions he said it seems like stenosis. I was tested and treated . I am thrilled. for all the losers or haters..... I say don't worry about time ; worry about results.i don't need my hand held for an hour. I need to get better so I can work that's what I got.
Blackwood, NJ |
I've had chronic ankle pain and have been to many doctors: ortho, podiatrist, and chiropractors. I was told to try a Rheumatologist. When I saw him he didn't even let me talk or explain my unique situation. He was cocky and arrogant and told me how ridiculous it was that i've been to so many different doctors. He told me i'm hypermobile & to go to physical therapy and pretty much walked out. If listened, he would know that I have already done YEARS of PT. Don't waste your time!!
in Ocean City, NJ |
Be Prepared to wait 5 Hours to get seen! This Dr has other priorities besides treating patients that takes his attention away from his practice.
I would not recommend this dr. Besides the rediculous over 4 hour wait to be seen for maybe 10 minutes, hr misdiagnosed me which caused me to be under treated for 5 years.
in Salem, NJ |
Dr. Soloway and office staff provided me with excellent care. Dr. Soloway took 10 minutes on my first visit to figure out what my doctors in salem couldnt figure out for almost 10 years. My follow up visit we discussed blood test results. Among other things, the results came back as what ive been telling my other doctors all along and I also was misdiagnosed from my family doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Soloway to family and friends and anyone else in need of a great doctor.
in Cherry hill nj |
I love this Doctor! It's obvious why he's always voted top doctor! He is the only Dr. that properly diagnosed me! God bless this man and his family! Alex Smith
in Millville, NJ |
Dr. Soloway is a brilliant doctor and shows compassion to all of his patients. I have referred many patients to this doctor for his expertise.
in Wildwood, NJ |
After visiting over half dozen doctors in the USA and abroad for my wife's illness (for over a year) we decided to make the trip all the way from Greece to see Dr Soloway as we had heard of him overseas!!!! We can't say enough good thing about him. He fixed her problem and gave her a pain free living again! Great doc!!
in Vineland |
He is the BEST DOCTOR on the planet, and the only one that cured me.
in Mays Landing NJ |
Dr Soloway is by far THE BEST kept secret in south Jersey.This Dr is like a medical detective. He amazes me @ every visit. I have been a patient for 1 1/2 years. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for his patients.Kind..compassionate..treats you with respect & spends time explaining & makes sure you understand. He is on top of his game with TOP DOCTOR awards .Yes his office is busy & there is a reason people travel to see him because he is the BEST.
in Deptford, NJ |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Soloway last week! What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Soloway is an amazingly skillful, highly competent doctor! He is cordial, charming, and easy to talk to. I have extreme degenerative arthritis and he is the ONLY doctor who ever told me that he could, definitely help [me]. In a word, Dr. Soloway is AWESOME! I have another appointment tomorrow and I am too excited to even sleep! Well...almost!
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Soloway, MD?
Are you Dr. Soloway?

Compare Dr. Soloway

Dr. Soloway's Care Philosophy

Dr. Soloway's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology

Dr. Soloway has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Soloway's Board Certifications

• Arthropathy Associated With Reiters Disease
  • Arthropathy in Behcet's Syndrome
  • Arthropathy of Spinal Facet Joint
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Autoimmune Vasculitis
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Discoid Lupus
  • Drug-Induced Osteoporosis
  • Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Eosinophilia
  • Familial Mediterranean Fever
  • Felty's Syndrome
  • Fever
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Hip Arthritis
  • Hip Bursitis
  • Hives
  • Hypogammaglobulinemia
  • Idiopathic Osteoporosis
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Immunodeficiency Syndromes
  • Itchy Skin
  • Juvenile Gout
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Osteoarthropathy
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polyarteritis
  • Polyarthropathy
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Purpura
  • Pyogenic Arthritis
  • Rash
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis of Hand and Wrist
  • Subacromial Bursitis
  • Systemic Sclerosis
  • Takayasu's Arteritis
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Transient Osteoporosis of Hip

Medical College Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1993

State University Of New York At Stony Brook

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Soloway does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soloway and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology