Dr. Stephen Skoly, DMD

Dr. Stephen Skoly, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Stephen Skoly, DMD is a dentist who practices in Cranston, RI. He is 61 years old. Dr. Skoly is affiliated with Our Lady of Fatima Hospital.

30 Chapel View Blvd Ste 240

Cranston, RI 02920

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Skoly

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

Education data for Dr. Skoly is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Skoly has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Skoly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skoly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skoly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skoly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skoly to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Skoly's Performance
Coventry |
Horrible office and very unprofessional. They will screw with your insurance and you will receive crazy bills that you are unaware of. Almost all the employees aren't licensed. They talk about the patients and make fun of them. The doctor does not have patients fully put under. Do not be surprised when you hear a patient say they were awake for the entire wisdom teeth procedure. Even if the patient chose and was promised to be put under.
Warwick, RI |
One of the worst experiences I've ever had! I had to get all four of my IMPACTED wisdom teeth out a couple years ago and got no anesthesia when it was highly requested from me and my mother. He novacaned my whole mouth (so I couldn't swallow for hours) and my recovery was extremely painful. The procedure was painful and I cried out of pain and anxiety the whole time while he's telling the other members to "make sure I stay still" Would not recommend this surgeon.
Providence, RI |
This was the best experience I've ever had with a tooth extraction!! Got the novacaine and once he started working, I hardly felt anything! ?? I would definitely recommend ????
in Warwick, RI |
Dr. Skoly is an incredible oral surgeon! He's very compassionate, caring, and down to earth. His patients are his Number 1 priority. He works endless hours in his practice -- even after hours to ensure that patients are recovering properly, and will answer questions or concerns in a timely fashion! His staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and make patients feel at ease. Let's face it, it's not pleasant to have any surgery, but Dr. Skoly and his staff manage to make it a positive experience.
in Cranston |
I was PETRIFIED to have a tooth extracted..I had one done yesterday morning and all that fear and worry was for NOTHING!! Dr. Skoly and his team treated me gently and understood my anxiety. Dr. Skoly examined me and agreed I needed a tooth extraction. I was placed on a VS machine and Dr. Skoly put an IV in my arm easily. I was then given some IV relaxation/pain medication and before I knew it I was awake and the tooth was gone. 45mins I was walking out the door ZERO PAIN ZERO ISSUES!!
in Cranston, RI |
The extraction of this molar has been one of the worst experiences I have ever had in my entire life. I have very high anxiety and regardless of the amount of pain or lack there of that the specialist said I will have- I requested to be put to sleep. Tears and all throughout the entire process, I was only given local anesthesia and a gas that made me woosy. In the end I did feel some pain and besides the point I agreed to pay for the procedure to be put to sleep and was denied.NeverAgain.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Skoly, DMD?
Are you Dr. Skoly?