Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD

Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·

Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Honolulu, HI and has been practicing for 39 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Breast Implant Center of Hawaii

1221 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 1025

Honolulu, HI 96814

• Care Credit

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check Dr. Schlesinger's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Schlesinger's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Labiaplasty
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Perlane® Injection
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sculptra™ Injection

At the Mommy Makeover Institute of Hawaii every patient gets the time they need before and post surgery. Cosmetic surgery requires technical skill and an artistic eye. Each patient deserves no less and Dr. Schlesinger combines his artistic skills wit...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Schlesinger?
Dr. Schlesinger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I had a breast lift ,and a augmentation. I'm in love with the out come Dr. Larry Schlesinger has helped me achieve!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
I saw Dr Schlesinger a few months ago for Gynecomastia. It was not only embarrassing but constantly physically painful. I dealt with it and didn't even tell my wife about it until AFTER I met with Dr Schlesinger. The glands were very large and it wouldn't get better without surgery, so I agreed (with the support of my wife) and I couldn't be happier. I'm not ashamed to go to the pool, beach or take my shirt off. Living in Hawaii that can be very difficult to avoid but I did it for years. So now I'm emotionally more relieved without all the stress and embarrassment but also physically don't have to feel the constant pain in my chest. I couldn't be happier and I couldn't recommend a better doctor, he truly and authentically cares about his patients. A very professional and caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Dr Stephen Larry Schlesinger is a very professional and experienced Doctor. All of the procedures he did for me is so amazing. I am so happy and pleased with the overall change on my body... I cannot stop looking in the mirror again. Now I am happy, confident and feel sexy with my body thanks to Dr Schlesinger, Even my husband compliments me everyday... I want to thank Dr Schlesinger and his awesome staff for making me smile again .. ... .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Dr. Larry is an outstanding doctor with so much knowledgeable. My surgery went very well and his staff was wonderful in accommodating me. My results are better than what I could ask for truly an amazing job done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Where was this doctor 10 years ago. I know a few but no one can hold a candle to Dr. Schlesinger. By far the Best. No wonder the other surgeons are waiting for this doctor to retire.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Great experience,great result,definitely recommend dr Larry Schlesinger. You will never find another doctor to perform such great satisfying work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
I love my body! Really fast recovery. I stopped using pain meds on the fourth day. Other people that had tummy tucks said it took two weeks for their recovery. Excellent job Dr. Schlesinger! Staff is awesome, everyone makes you feel comfortable. Thank you! .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Excellent overall experience mahalo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Dr. Schlesinger is a blessing for anyone who needs a surgery. It's a great ohana, especially when comfort is needed. The Doctor is sure of his business and treats each patient with individuality. Excellent, just excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Dr. Schlesinger has changed my life. After having twins I thought I would never have my body back to normal. Despite working our running marathons and eating right I could not get rid of my twin baggage. Dr. Schlesinger is a miracle worker and I look better now then I did in my twenties. Word do not give justice the changes in my body and the great level of care I have received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Dr. Schlesinger is very professional and really cares about the patient's well being
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Everyone in the office is wonderful. They were all very receptive to my needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
I thought I needed kybella for a slight double chin but Dr. Schlesinger informed me that I would benefit further from a combination of voluma and vollure in my chin! Who knew! I am soooo pleased with my results. I now have a slightly more prominent chin, a stronger profile and jawline! He is a wealth of knowledge and he simply is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
He is one of a kind and funny. He is doing great work with my after care. I feel great again, i recommend him to everyone .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Dr takes time to make sure you are comfortable and understand fully. Personal service. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Great staff and Dr.Schleslnger is the best. Fantastic! Would highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
I've been a long-time patient of Dr. Schlesinger's for over 10 years. He successfully treats my condition by using an injectable that causes my collagen to grow, lasting for over a couple of years. Dr. Schlesinger is very talented, professional, and truly cares about his clients and staff. I have complete faith in his technique and procedures. Plus, he's a really nice guy and friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
My entire experience has been outstanding. From the consultation to the after care could not have gone better. Dr. Schlesinger listens, he is patient, informative and caring. My needs, my concerns and my questions have always been answered and met. It's been three months since my surgery and I am ecstatic with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Schlesinger to anyone who is thinking of getting a cosmetic surgery!
Amazing doctor and experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schlesinger, MD?
Very informative staff and doctor. I am a first time patient with the anxiety and just as nervous as anyone might be to undergo breast augmentation surgery or any other procedure. However, I felt so comfortable and in great care from moment I walked into their office and throughout my recovery. Dr. Schlesinger and his team will take great care of you I would highly recommend them if you are considering breast augmentation.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Schlesinger?

Insurance accepted

Care Credit

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Schlesinger treats patients.