Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Schantz

Waldman Schantz Plastic Surgery Center

3288 Eagle View Ln Ste 300 Lexington, KY 40509

Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Lexington, KY and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Hahnemann School Of Medicine, Allegheny University Of Health Sciences in 1995 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Schantz accepts

Dr. Schantz accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
WellPoint

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check Dr. Schantz's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Schantz?
Dr. Schantz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Schantz has been Great! I’m so Happy with my results and would definitely recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Dr. Schantz and his staff are amazing. So caring and professional. I am a repeat client and would trust no one other than Dr. Schantz. Very personable!!!! 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
He was very caring and professional. My results are amazing! I recommend him for any plastic surgery. He is extremely talented.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
I went in for a consultation today and he was wonderful! He explained everything to me and when I left the office I felt educated and sure of what I wanted to do. I can’t wait to schedule my surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Excellent care! Would not let anyone else treat me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Very clean, quick and professional however still making the experience personalized!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
I had liposuction , tummy tuck, and bbl. I had some post op complications that are relatively common. He and the staff have treated me with the utmost respect and courtesy. He and the staff are genuine, caring, and incredibly professional. i highly recommend him and his staff for any surgical interventions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
I totally recommend! It’s professional, all the people are beautiful, and Dr. Schantz is awesome! My experience has been great. I am 2 1/2 weeks post-op a tummy tuck and breast reduction with lift. I did not get any liposuction. Totally worth it with minimal pain! Dr. Schantz gives you his cell phone number and schedules several checkup visits included in the original price, which is great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Dr. Schantz is a very skilled surgeon. He takes time to visit and listens to your concerns. He has a great personality and is a caring person. I’m constantly recommending him to anyone interested in plastic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Excellent, experienced, caring. I cannot say enough good things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Dr. Schantz and Amanda were terrific, I highly recommend them! I had CoolSculpting done, and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a non-invasive procedure. I knew exactly what to expect, and was well informed throughout the process. Amanda made sure I was very comfortable during the procedure. Office is beautiful, staff was very friendly and professional. I can already tell a difference and cannot wait to see the final results! Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Dr. Schantz and his staff has been absolutely amazing to me during my journey with them! I would recommend him 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Excellent experience with Dr. Schantz and the rest of the nurses and staff members. They have been very available To answer all questions and concerns. And so far I am absolutely loving my results. Couldn’t have picked a better plastic surgeon and I would highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Steve Schantz is an excellent physician in his field of expertise. My husband worked with Steve for a number of years and is the one who recommended for me to see Steve over many surgeons that he works with at six different hospitals in the area. My husband was the Chief of Surgery at one of the Lifepoint Hospitals that Dr. Schantz provided services to. Steve has seen me in the office on several occasions and has always given very professional service to me. I highly recommend Steve Schantz!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
My story with Dr. Schantz isn't finished, yet. But I'm recommending him to every person I know!! The entire experience has surpassed my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Dr. Schantz and the entire office staff, including the nurses, and even the anesthesiologist have the best bed side manor I have ever seen!!! I had a Brest augmentation as well as abdominoplasty, I am 2 months out of surgery and couldn’t be happier with the results! I would highly recommend Dr. Shantz to anyone who is thinking about having surgery!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with lift and abdominoplasty done by Dr. Schantz and I’m So happy I chose him to be my provider. My experience has been nothing but excellent from the friendly staff, appointments, surgery, follow ups and my results. I highly recommend this plastic surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Every member of the Dr. Schantz staff was amazing to work with. I always felt comfortable and knew I was getting the best care. He answered my post op weekend texts, every nurse treated me with kindness and care, and I never felt uncomfortable in any situation! He is the best and I am so happy I was referred to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Dr. Schantz and his staff are top notch in my opinion. From the consultation to the last appointment, they were nothing but friendly and very informative. I would recommend Dr. Schantz to anyone interested in his field of expertise. He does wonderful work and only wants the best for his patients! Thank you, for a great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Schantz, MD?
Dr. Schantz is an incredible Dr. His work is exceptional and he makes you feel completely comfortable as a patient! I couldn’t have ask for a better experience or outcome than what I received with him! The staff is extremely kind and accommodating and you develop personal relationships with not only your doctor but the staff!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Schantz?