Dr. Stephen Renae, MD

Infectious Disease Medicine ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Renae
4800 NE 20th Ter Ste 115 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

Dr. Stephen Renae, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from St George's University in 1987 and specializes in infectious disease medicine and internal medicine.

Dr. Renae accepts

Dr. Renae accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
TriCare for Life
Neighborhood Health Partnership
WellCare
WellCare PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Renae treats your condition or procedure

• Fever
  • Hepatitis
  • Hepatitis B
  • Hepatitis C
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • HIV Care
  • Renal Abscess
  • Respiratory Infection Complicating HIV Infection
  • Retroperitoneal Abscess
  • Retropharyngeal Abscess
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Tuberculosis
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaccination
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wound Infection

Dr. Renae is compassionate and caring. He is able to effectively communicate with patients, explaining complex medical concepts in lay terms. He is empathetic, always taking the time patients need.

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Renae

Dr. Renae?
Dr. Renae's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Renae, MD
Best care I received and he saved me. I was a 30 year old that was very ill from a surgery infection. He was the only Dr that had office appointments within 1 weeks notice (most infectious disease physicians only focus on hospital visits so that they get reimbursed more). He recommended appropriate treatment based on my illness. He was able to communicate effectively and explain what I was to expect from my IV treatments. He genuinely cares about his patients care and their quality of life. He worked well with my primary care physician, hospital, and surgeons. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
Dr. Renae and staff are outstanding. Come in sick and leave smiling and healthy. Courteous, efficient, caring, and loving! Don't want to be sick but would love to visit with this office regularly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
This is the office to go to! The office is run very efficiently. The Dr. is well updated on treatments. The office staff and Dr. are very friendly and go out of their way to make the experience wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
Dr Renae is fantastic! He has a great bedside manner and cares for his patients. He listens. When was the last time you had a doctor listen to you! He cares! His staff is friendly and caring. They go above and beyond! They follow up to check on you after your treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Renae and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
Doctor Renae is a friendly, caring, professional physician who cares about all his patients. He understands well my medical needs and treats me and all his patients with utmost respect, Dr, Renae is an effective communicator who is always smiling, compassionate, attemptive, and always happy regardless of the situation. I have been for many years one of his patients and I will continue being his patient for many many more years. He is an excellent and knowledgeable I.D. Specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
Dr. Renae and his staff were professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and efficient throughout my entire treatment. They were an absolute joy to work with and I would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
This is one of the best run medical practices in Broward county. I was so pleased with the treatment I received from the staff and especially, Dr. Renae. I highly recommend this office! I would recommend him to any one who needs this specialty. The Office is convenient, clean and comfortable with plenty of available parking. The staff is exceptional and personable. Wait time was very short. Dr. Renae is very attentive and concerned about issues and conditions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
Without a doubt, Dr Renae is the absolute best ID doctor I've ever had. I've been a patient of his for over 15 years now and there is no one I trust more with decisions regarding my health than Dr Renae. In addition, he employs a competent staff and has a clean office. I highly recommend Dr. Renae!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
Dr. Renae is a DOCTOR who RETURNS your phone call when you need to speak with him, which is a RARITY in this age of doctors spending only 10 mins. with their patients. He has a informative staff, that includes his wife Kristin who "overlooks" the daily responsibilities of Dr. Renae's practice. If I can paraphrase a colleague I knew, worked with, and respected, movie critic Roger Ebert, using his quite famous phrase when reviewing movies ... Dr. Renae is "two thumbs WAY up". Ralph G. Persico
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
Dr Renae is, without reservation, one of the best Infectious Disease specialists in South Florida and the only one I trust with my care. Having saved me more than once from a very painful death. He is personable and worldly... understanding what his patients face in their daily struggle to stay healthy. You couldn't ask for a better physician for your care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
I have been with Dr Renae for over 3 years now. He and his staff are the best at what they do. The level of care and compassion is the best and I couldn't have ask for a better Doctor or office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
Intelligent, up to date, more aware than others we've encountered. Treated for Hep C in a hepatocellular patient. Answered questions, spent time with me, and I never felt I was a PITA with all of my questions. My wife calls him competent and that is a huge compliment coming from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?
After having gone to one too many condescending, God-complexed doctors,I had low expectations for my visit. To my delight, I was completely wrong! Dr. Renae acts human...and he's competent! A combo unheard of these days! I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Renae, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Renae?