Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD

Dr. Remolina
Telehealth services available

Pantano Behavioral Hlth Svs Inc

5055 E Broadway Blvd Ste C104 Tucson, AZ 85711

Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Tucson, AZ. He has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Remolina to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Remolina's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Remolina's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder

Dr. Remolina accepts

Dr. Remolina accepts the following insurance:

Tucson HMOx

Dr. Remolina's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Remolina

2.5

Dr. Remolina?
  • Wait times (5)
  • Appointment scheduling (4)
  • Office environment (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
Dr. Remolina has been my physician for over 20 years. He is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to meet my healthcare need i.e. taking phone calls on the weekend, and calling in prescriptions while on my vacation. For most physicians this is unheard of and truly appreciated.
Puffy – Sep 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD?
I would DEFINITELY NOT recommend this psychiatrist. I paid out of pocket to discuss his thoughts on my child after he suggested taking him out of a top rated school while in the middle of his 11th grade year due to stress. When I asked if he had tested my child for autism his response was, "Why should I, every child that goes to that school is on the spectrum." He didn't seem at all engaged in the 1 hour conversation I was paying for about my child. Narcissistic, Indifferent, Uncaring.
Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD?
Unfortunately I was recommended to see this doctor for my child and I followed the recommendation. He has very poor communication skills and is unable to explain much of anything. My child saw him for ADHD nothing complicated. Unfortunately our previous doctor retired and had to seek new provider. He's very awkward. Definitely made my child feel uncomfortable and made a mess of his medications. I do not recommend for children at all.
Tucson, AZ – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD?
I was diagnosed with BP 11 years ago, the last 12 months with Dr. Remolina. He is the eighth doctor I've seen. Finally, I feel heard, respected, that I have top notch care, and that his passion, compassion, and mostly knowledge is something that I can lean into as I maintain good health. He also sees two of my children and has worked with insurance issues for cost of medications. I have had thousands of suicidal thoughts since the onset of BP, and no serious ones since seeking treatment w/ him.
Sarah in Tucson, AZ – Dec 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD?
My son and I mainly see Dr. Remolina for medication. He's very knowledge about prescriptions, and made sure to clearly explain choices. Even though the focus of the visit is for ADHD, he always makes genuine inquiries about what's going on in our lives.
Tucson, AZ – Oct 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Remolina?

• Psychiatry
  • Medical Psychology
  • Psychology

Does Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Remolina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Does Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Remolina accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Remolina frequently treats Bipolar Disorder. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Remolina treats.

Where is Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD's office located?

Dr. Remolina's office is located at 5055 E Broadway Blvd Ste C104, Tucson, AZ 85711. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Stephen Remolina, MD?

Pantano Behavioral Hlth Svs Inc

Pantano Behavioral Health Services Inc.5055 E Broadway Blvd Ste C104 Tucson, AZ 85711