Dr. Stephen Ralph, MD

Dr. Stephen Ralph, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Stephen Ralph, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Killeen, TX and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Autonomous University Of Guadalajara / Faculty Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in internal medicine, emergency medicine, and more.Read his story

3816 S Clear Creek Rd Ste E

Killeen, TX 76549

Learn about Dr. Ralph

Dr. Ralph's Experience

Dr. Ralph's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine

Dr. Ralph's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ralph "Dr. Stephen Ralph is a primary care physician at Elms Creek Family and Urgent Care Clinic providing care for Killeen and the surrounding central Texas communities. He relocated to Killeen in 2012 after practicing for 25 years in the Long Island/New York area. Dr. Ralph's education started at Fordham University and then to Guadalajara, Mexico for medical school. He adopted the language and culture, which has been invaluable in caring for the Hispanic community. His post-graduate training in Internal Medicine was at SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn, attaining Board Certification. The majority of Dr. Ralph's experience has been in Emergency Medicine attaining Board Ceritifaction in that specialty as well; serving as Assistant Medical Director in Bayshore, Long Island. His experience extends to serving on the staff of Long Island State Veteran Home, on the campus of SUNY/Stony Brook University Hospital, several years in a multi-specialty group practice and additionally with his father, a General Practice physician. He credits growing up around both his father's and grandfather's practices, both General Practitioners, with his love for medicine; "I never really considered any other career." "The most common question I am asked is 'How did you end up in Killeen?'" In 2010, Dr. Ralph went to Zambia, Africa on a mission trip. It was there as a member of the medical team that he met Dr. Charles Mitchell, a long time physician in Killeen. "We became friends and I was ready for a new chapter in my life." Dr. Ralph's most recent enthusiasm is in aggressively pursuing lifestyle changes to impact his patient's health. He has witnessed that many of our country's western diseases are provoked by our lifestyle choices; the foods we eat, our physical activity, and our emotional well-being all heavily-influence our health. Dr. Ralph encourages his patients through personal counseling, recommending books, movies, and online material. He is a member of the Metroplex Hospital Staff and is proud to be a member of the Elms Creek Family and Urgent Care Clinic and desires to provide care to our community for many years to come. Bilingual in English & Spanish"

This content was provided by Dr. Ralph "I see my role as a team member in the patients care, providing as comprehensive approach as possible. Ultimately the patient has the final say in all aspects of their care, however."

• Emergency Medicine

Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Ralph has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ralph does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ralph and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ralph's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ralph

4.3

Dr. Ralph?
Dr. Ralph's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Ralph, MD
RecentHighestLowest
I am 54yrs. Old and have seen a lot of Dr's In my time but this Dr. Is the worst Dr. I have ever seen. I picked him because I read his bio and said a good listener and I have a condition that Dr's don't even want to consider are believe me unless I say I have been out of the United States. Never...Read More
S.Wells in Copperas Cove, TX – May 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Ralph, MD?
I am 79 yrs old and recently moved to Killeen. After researching Doctors in the Killeen area, we decided to select Dr. Ralph as our Family Doctor. It was the best medical decision we have made in quite some time. Dr. Ralph is the most dedicated medical doctor I have ever run across. He truly is...Read More
George & Linda in Killeen, TX – Mar 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Ralph, MD?
Sad when your turned away because you can't pay office visit in full because you haven't met your insurance deductible. I was told that Dr and hospitals can't turn you away for not having funds guess it's not true in Killeen. All I needed was a refill I only take once in awhile.
Killeen, TX – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Ralph, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ralph?