Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 73

Dr. Pyles

Pain Treatment Center

2300 S Pine Ave Ste B Ocala, FL 34471

Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 35 years. He specializes in pain medicine anesthesiology and anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

• Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Pyles accepts

Dr. Pyles accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Pyles treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pyles' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pyles

3.8

Dr. Pyles?
Dr. Pyles' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD
Switched from another PM doc in town and Dr. Pyles and team was a breath of fresh air. He listens and comes up with a plan to keep you out of pain and out of the ER. So blessed I found this practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
Dr. Pyles correctly diagnosed my hip pain after other doctors had failed to do so for many years. He treated my right SI joint with outpatient surgery and I am now pain free. I recommend Dr. Pyles to anyone who is patient and will listen and do what he suggests.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
I have been a patient of doctor Pyles going on 5 years now. I have had numerous surgeries on my neck To try to repair my vertebrae it was unsuccessful so my only option was to try to control the pain. I searched and found doctor Pyles to be one of the best pain management doctors in the field. He went through my case and when decided the course of action would be a morphine pump implant. This has been a life changing event. If you are in need of a pain management doctor I would highly recommend doctor Pyles
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
The office is very unorganized. Not enough staff in some areas. Wait times are unbelievable. However he is a good surgeon. Some of the nurses are excellent and with better management this office could be excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
After not being able to walk for a few years, Dr. Pyles was able to give me my life back. I can now walk, fold laundry, sit for a dinner with family. Things we all take for granted. Very caring, takes time to explain everything!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
Excellent care! After numerous doctors he figured out what was going on and got me pain free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
AWFUL! I have not one good thing to say about the doctor nor office staff. I highly recommend people look elsewhere for pain management, as this group is very unprofessional and will never take your pain serious! I transferred from out of state where i had the privilege to be treated by the best doctors, with them and their staff being respectful and professional every visit. In comparison, Dr Pyles and his staff is a disgrace to the medical profession, disrespectful, unprofessional, & rude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
The first thing to know about Dr Pyles is that he is a bit awkward to talk to. I've found that some of the best specialists I've had have been that way. He is extremely knowledgeable about his field and he took my pain away witha spinal cord stimulator. In five years only doctor pyles has given me an option other than more meds or dealing with it. None of the traditional procedures worked and I'm too young for traditional back surgery.This was such a wonderful relief! I'd recommend anyone to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
Dr. Pyles is extremely professional and I like the fact that he takes the time to answer my questions and I never feel rushed. I have total confidence in Dr. Pyles and am so thankful for the help he has given me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?
After I had knee replace my leg still had pain. They said my knee was perfect. I went to Dr Pyle's and he listen to me. Was very patient with me and cared about my pain. He said it's your back Sandy, not your leg. I couldn't believe it. I suffered for over a year and in just minutes he told me what I wanted to hear. I can help you,and he has. I'm now 99 % pain free. Thank God he listened and I can do the things I couldn't do before. Thanks to Dr Pyle's and Marty for listening .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pyles, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pyles?

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  • Anesthesiology

1985
Shands Hospital at the University of Florida
1982
St Marys/Cabell-Huntington

Pain Treatment Center

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pyles treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)