Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD

Colorectal SurgeryMaleAge 71

Colorectal Surgery

Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD is a Colorectal Surgery Specialist in Moorestown, NJ and has over 46 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from CORNELL UNIVERSITY / NEW YORK STATE STATUTORY COLLEGES in 1976. He is affiliated with Virtua Mount Holly Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD

Colon and Rectal Surgical Center

1221 N Church St Ste 204 Moorestown, NJ 08057
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Colorectal Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Pilipshen with our nearby Colorectal Surgery Specialists at Virtua Health.

Make an appointment at Virtua Health today at (856) 288-1760.

These providers are on the medical staff of Virtua Health.

Dr. Pilipshen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pilipshen

4.761904761904762%

One of the best doctors I've ever had
I started becoming a patient of Dr. Pilipshen just a couple of years ago, but the quality and care of practice has been one of the most exceptional that I've had in my life, from any doctor. His bedside manner is calm, easygoing, and even humorous at times. He's thoroughly knowledgeable in every way about his field, and his level of care and interest in you as a person, not just a patient, is second to none. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes to start being examined, and his office does the major procedures in house, including, but not limited to, full colonoscopies. This means no booking at a hospital required, no going to an unfamiliar site, nothing of that nature. The only sad part is that he will be retiring very shortly, and eventually I'll have to find a different doctor. But knowing that he has been my doctor for the last couple of years makes me feel very confident about my ongoing health. He and his practice are one of a kind.
Karl Babij – Mar 21, 2022
Extremely Happy Patient
By the time I was referred to Dr Pilipshen, I had been suffering for over a year with a serious issue that was not healing. I had been through so much. Dr Pilipshen is so caring, compassionate, professional and understanding. He listened to me and was not going to give up until he cured me. I am cured now and so thankful to him and his nurse Linda. They are great! I highly recommend Dr Pilipshen.
Debbie – Feb 05, 2022
Exceptional physician
I've gone to Dr. P for years for colonoscopies and highly recommend him. He took care of my mother and was very kind and patient with her. I trust his skills as a surgeon and I value his medical advice. He explains things clearly and succinctly, and he provides ample opportunity to ask questions. His office is immaculate and the nurses and office staff are pleasant and efficient. Voice mails are quickly returned. It's easy to get an appointment and he doesn't keep you waiting.
Feb 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Pilipshen's for almost 18 years. He is a very knowledgeable, dedicated and skilled physician providing consistently thorough and personalized care. Colonoscopies can be done right in his comfortable office instead of a large clinic or hospital setting. The staff are highly skilled, professional and friendly. You are never rushed and given respectful personal attention. They are a great team providing wonderful care.
Teresa H. – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Dr. Pilipshen called my husband into the office on a holiday after hearing his complaint on the office answering machine. We were called in for a 7 pm emergency visit. Thankfully this visit occurred as my husband had an infected abscess. We were most grateful for Dr. P's professional, caring, efficient handling of this serious situation !!
Carol F. – Jan 06, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Pilipshen's for several years and have always had a first rate professional experience when I have needed care. The staff is friendly and professional and go out of their way to make sure you are taken care of from check in to check out and follow up. Dr. Pilipshen will make you feel comfortable and takes the time to listen to your concerns and provides expert service. He is extremely knowledgeable and personable and truly cares about providing you with the best service. Highly recommended!!!
Mike T. – Dec 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Dr Pilipshen and his staff are pleasant, calming, helpful and informative in all aspects of care. They make you feel at ease.
Oct 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
After going to another doctor, I went to Dr Pilipshen for a second opinion. Dr. Pilipshen gave me options that were not offered otherwise. After two small procedures, I am more than delighted with the results. I felt far more comfortable and listened to by Dr. Pilipshen.
Contented – Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
I saw Dr. Pilipshen for multiple problems, he and his staff addressed all my concerns with a friendly and professional manner. Within weeks I was back to feeling myself. I would highly recommend Dr. Pilipshen and his staff to anyone. I can't thank them enough.
Bonnie Balsavage – Sep 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
I entered Dr. Pilipshen office in pain and fear. I had issues with painful hemorrhoids. Linda his PA greeting me with the typical paperwork, but she was calm and polite. I was given a prompt examination and the decision was made to remove the Thrombosed Hemorrhoids. Although there was some discomfort and slight bleeding for a few days, I am back to my normal lifestyle without pain. On my follow-up appointment, Dr. Pilipshen was thorough and friendly during the last visit. I highly recommend Dr. Pilipshen. He is an excellent physician, and he has a sense of humor.
Henry Kearns – Sep 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Dr. Pilipshen was very thorough and provided a very good diagnosis & followup. i was very satisfied with his treatment and I have fully recovered.
MMS – Sep 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Dr. Pilipshen is great very calming easy to talk too when I comes to a problem like hemorrhoids. He is great at what he does the staff is amazing and Linda is very pleasant and caring. I would recommend Dr. Pilipshen if you are suffering from hemorrhoids he help me a great deal.
Peter Bulgar – Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Excellent doctor and interesting guy. Super at his job and and very caring. Staff is helpful and knowledgeable. I have had several procedures in his in-office surgery center that have gone extremely well. I highly recommend Dr Pilipshen.
john dinsmore – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Pilipshen and his staff. I underwent a multi-procedure surgery a month and a half ago and the outcome has been great thus far. Prior to deciding on Dr. Pilipshen, I consulted with multiple colorectal surgeons. I found him to be the the most thorough, careful and comprehensive in his approach. He also was respectful of my many questions, providing thorough answers I was able to understand. The Doctor was also responsive to my phone calls even when he was out of the office. I found him and his staff to be true professionals and I was very satisfied with the experience.
Andrew – Jul 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Dr. Pilipshen is among the most knowledgeable and compassionate physicians I've encountered. When the non-invasive strategies he recommended became insufficient to manage my hemorrhoids, he performed an out-patient surgical procedure that has finally put the problem to rest. I am grateful for his skill as a surgeon, his patience and discretion, and his calm, reassuring demeanor. His outstanding staff always made make me feel comfortable, and went out of their way to answer questions or concerns about scheduling, treatment, and insurance coverage. Dr. Pilipshen and his team deserve the many awards and accolades they've earned.
Chuck B. – Jul 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Great results. Easy to talk to. Pretty punctual.
Daniel Hutt – Jun 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Dr. Philipshen was very professional in his practice. I was very nervous to have a colonoscopy, however Dr. Philipshen and his staff put me at ease. They made the procedure not so scary. The office was very clean and safe during the pandemic. I would highly recommend the doctor and his staff.
Maria Gimello – Mar 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Dr. Pilipshen is the best doctor in his field. He takes a very professional approach to what can be a delicate area of evaluation and treatment. If you are hesitant about going for his services don't! He is the most skilled and knowledgeable doctor in his field in the tri-state area. His staff and him make you feel welcome and almost like family!
Ed S – Jan 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
I am extremely pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Pilipshen and his staff. I was comfortable, and well cared for. They have made the experience of colonoscopy and rectal surgery great. I felt heard, supported by friendly staff, Linda and Tina, and informed about all the procedures. Dr. P. spent time explaining why and what in a way I understood, fielded my questions with grace. I did not feel rushed in any way. I felt totally cared for both in the office and at the hospital. If it is time for you to get a colonoscopy, I heartily recommend this office and Dr. Pilipshen. I had other colonoscopies at large facilities where I felt like I was rushed though, waiting in lines and curtained alcoves. This experience was so nice in contrast. Individual attention and the same Dr. and staff each time The trust and confidence in results is so worth it.
Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?
Dr. Pilipshen and his staff are the best! I was so nervous when I arrived for my first appointment and did not know what to expect, but by the time I left I felt comfortable with the information provided to me. My surgery went smoothly as I was in good hands. Thank you for everything, Dr. Pilipshen, Nurse Linda, and Tina- you are all the best!
Jennifer J. – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Pilipshen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pilipshen?