Dr. Stephen Peters, MD

Anatomic & Clinical PathologyMaleAge 69

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

Dr. Stephen Peters, MD is an Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialist in Newark, NJ and has over 43 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Boston U, School of Medicine in 1979. He is affiliated with University Hospital.

Dr. Stephen Peters, MD

University Hospital

150 Bergen St Newark, NJ 07103

Compare with other Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialists

Compare Dr. Peters with our nearby Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialists at Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center today at (973) 765-6593.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Peters' Reviews

Dr. Peters is a pathologist and misdiagnosed me. He diagnosed me with breast cancer and I subsequently had a mastectomy based on his diagnosis. I had other professional opinions after the surgery and it was determined by 4 different specialists that I did not have cancer. He admitted to me that a woman should not be diagnosed with breast cancer with a fine needle aspiration, but that is how he diagnosed my "condition".
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Marilyn Rowan in Clifton, NJ – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Peters, MD?