Dr. Stephen Perkins, MD

Dr. Stephen Perkins, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Stephen Perkins, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Indianapolis, IN. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years. Dr. Perkins is affiliated with St. Vincent Carmel Hospital and Indiana University Health North Hospital.

170 W 106th St

Indianapolis, IN 46290

Learn about Dr. Perkins

See how frequently Dr. Perkins performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair

Dr. Perkins's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

• Broken Nose
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Facial Fracture
  • Lip Cancer
  • Oral Cancer

• Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Depauw University
  • Ind University Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982
  • Gaylon McCollough
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Perkins has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perkins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perkins to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Perkins' Performance
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Perkins came highly recommended to me, not only for the excellent work he does, but how natural the outcomes are that he creates. I had my surgery 6 months ago and am extremely pleased with the results as I look like a younger version of myself vs. other women I have seen that have had a similar procedure as me who have an artificial or distorted look to them. The staff at Meridian Plastic Surgeons are absolutely phenomenal.....very caring, compassionate and responsive.
in Indianapolis, IN |
The doctor is absolutely the best made me look 10 years younger a true artist and caring it's all good jerry
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Perkins is the Best. I have had nothing but great experiences with both Dr Perkins and his staff. They made what was a very frightening experience to me very comfortable. From the office staff, nurses, photographer, and Dr Perkins I would recommend him highly. You will thank him each time you leave.
Carmel, IN |
Loved the whole experience with dr Perkins! Had rhinoplasty about 3 years ago with a plastic surgeon in Indy. Totally ruined my nose! Could not breath out of one side and nose was short,fat,and crooked. I was told the running issues were due to allergies and why my nose looked fat, was due to still being swollen!!!! For 3 years????? Had enough.... I was telling my concerns to my dermatologist one day and she suggested going to see dr Perkins. Soooooo happy did! Love my nose and can breath!!!!
Fishers, IN |
Dr Perkins did cosmetic work on my eyes and I am very happy with the results even 10 years later. He is an amazing surgeon that truly cares about his patients. I have sent my friends and family to him in the years since my surgery and all have been very happy with their results. I recommend him highly.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Perkins, MD?
Are you Dr. Perkins?