Dr. Stephen Pehler, MD

Dr. Stephen Pehler, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |

Dr. Pehler is originally from Houston, Texas. He received his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Sciences from Auburn University and his degree in medicine from the University of Alabama, where he was inducted into the AOA medical honors society. Dr Pehler then completed his training in Orthopedic Surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham Medical Center. Most recently, Dr Pehler completed additional training and a fellowship in Spine Surgery at arguably the best spine fellowship in the country at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City under the direction of Dr. Darrel Brodke.

Colorado Orthopedic Consultants

1411 S Potomac St Ste 400

Aurora, CO 80012

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Pehler

I always strive to make sure my patients feel that they have a partner in the treatment process. From the time of diagnosis to surgery and postoperative care, our personalized and team approach to your care will help you to return to a full quality of life as quickly and safely as possible. Individualized and personalized care we always be delivered to our patients. We offer the latest and safest options for treating your spine health needs.

My number one goal as your spine surgeon is to provide you with the most evidence based and advanced options to treat your spine disorder. Our first line of treatment will always include team based nonoperative care; reserving surgery as a last resort.

Dr. Pehler's Experience

Dr. Pehler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Adult Orthopedic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery
  • Spinal Cord Injury Medicine

Dr. Pehler does not have any board certifications listed.

• Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Auburn
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • University Of Utah
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Pehler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pehler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pehler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pehler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pehler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pehler to family and friends
Dr. Pehler's Performance
in Parker, CO |
I am so happy to have found Dr. have found Dr. Pehler. He has basically saved my life. I was in so much back pain, for years. I am a 68 year old woman that has had 4 back surgeries in the last 15 years. No one wanted to touch me this time. Dr Pehler knew the pain and was willing to perfom the surgery.. I have never met a doctor who was so knowledgeable, kind and had a great bedside manner. He litterally treated me as I were his mother. Anyone in back pain , please reach out to him.
in Denver, CO. |
I would, and have recommended Dr. Peheler to friends and family. Every appointment I've had was met with an intelligent, professional, and personable staff. Dr. Peheler is also the same. He delivers confidence with his statements, is detailed, and exudes a relaxing energy that feels very welcoming, He is decisive, produces options, and goes above and beyond, so his patients are well informed and comfortable at the same time. I have had surgery preformed by him. Spectacular.
in aurora, co |
Dr. Pehler is a fellowship trained spinal surgeon who listened well to my questions and answered them in language I could understand. He explained the surgery that I needed to correct my back problems and included family members in planning my surgery. His follow up care in the hospital and later in the clinic helped me to make an excellent recovery. His professional care and encouragement has enabled me to return to independent living sooner than I expected. I am so grateful for his care.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Pehler has been caring for me for about 4 months. He never makes you feel as you are just another patient. He remembers you and what you've discussed, all your history and other doctors. You never have to go in and "remind him", like you do many others. His Medical Assistant, Cleo is also wonderful! I've seen many doctors in the last 16 months and he is one, I trust with my life. He recently did an ACDF surgery for me! He is the spine surgeon you want.
in Aurora, CO |
He includes the patient and the family with what needs to be done and why it needs to be done. He is very caring and understanding of family situations regarding the outcome of procedures. He is always available for any questions and answered out questions completely. I felt very confident him taking care of me and his skills as a surgeon.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Pehler, MD?
Are you Dr. Pehler?

Parker, CO 80138
Sky Ridge Medical Center
10101 Ridgegate Pkwy
Lone Tree, CO 80124

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Pehler at Colorado Orthopedic Consultants

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist