Dr. Stephen Paulsen, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Stephen Paulsen, MD

Dr. Stephen Paulsen, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Paulsen is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Hillcrest Medical Center, Oklahoma Surgical Hospital and St. John Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Paulsen's Experience

See how Dr. Paulsen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Paulsen

Dr. Paulsen accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Paulsen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Paulsen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Paulsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paulsen to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Paulsen's Performance
in Sapulpa, OK |
Dr. Paulsen is very kind and professional. He explained the procedures I was having with great detail and answered all of my questions. My surgery was wonderful and I am so happy with my results.
jTulsa, OK |
Dr. Paulsen performed breast augmentation on me in Feb 2016. I have 3 children and breastfed them each for at least a year, which left my breast tissue virtually non existent. My OB/GYN recommended him. Dr. Paulsen is professional and listened to all my concerns and answered any questions I had. I was able to show him the results I wanted through pictures and he delivered PERFECTLY. I couldn't be happier with results. Post op care was phenomenal as he called to check on me at home.
Wagoner, OK |
He was very rude no bedside manner
in Owasso, OK |
Excellent work and excellent staff!
Tulsa, OK |
He is a perfectionist which is exactly what I want if I am having surgery. He and his staff are very kind and professional.
in Stillwater, OK |
Dr. Paulsen is terrific! He is an expert at what he does, and came highly recommended. He was part of a team that included another surgeon and an oncologist, all from different hospitals/systems. They worked together flawlessly. Thorough, funny and has very high standards. His staff is wonderful! Very professional, but still personable. My family waited in surgery waiting room for hours during my procedure. Dr. Paulsen was the only surgeon who came there to talk to them after, all day!
Tulsa, OK |
I went to Dr. Paulsen for my breast augmentation and I am so glad I did! Dr Paulsen took the time to answer every single one of my questions. He never made me feel like I was asking dumb questions or that he didn?t have time for me. He spent as much time with me as I needed. My biggest concern was choosing the wrong size. We discussed in depth at several different appointment what I wanted. He also had me print and rank pictures so that he was sure what I wanted to look like. Dr Paulsen gave me
in Tulsa, OK |
I chose Dr. Paulson for my breast augmentation. He is board certified and I could not be happier with my entire experience. He is caring, compassionate, and highly skilled. You will be in good hands with him. If you are on the fence in choosing a surgeon, I suggest you schedule a free consult with him before you decide, I am so glad I did.
Jenks, OK |
I am the third generation in my family to use Dr. Paulsen. I first met him in the ER when my daughter was bitten in the face by the family pet.Today she has a faint scar where once there was no skin.Some years later my mother had Dr.Paulsen do a neck lift and repaired another surgeon's mistake.When I decided to have a brow lift and blepharoplasty there was no decision to be made.He is direct but kind, a perfectionist.Who better to be a perfectionist than someone working on your face.
Have you seen Dr. Stephen Paulsen, MD?
Are you Dr. Paulsen?

Compare Dr. Paulsen

Dr. Paulsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Paulsen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Paulsen's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Aging Face
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

University Of Alabama Birmingham

Completed in 2004

Vanderbilt University

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Paulsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paulsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer