Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation •  Male • Age 48

Dr. O'Connell

Serenity Rejuvenation Center

41 148th Ave Se Ste 1 Bellevue, WA 98007

Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist in Bellevue, WA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC medical school in 2004. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. O'Connell to book an appointment.

Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists

Compare Dr. O'Connell with our nearby Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists at Highline Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Highline Medical Center today at (206) 400-0038.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Highline Medical Center.

Dr. O'Connell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Connell

93.44262295081967%

Dr. O'Connell?
Positive: Professionalism I completed my first laser hair removal session this week. I found Serenity to be a very clean well decorated place. The staff were all very polite. The doctor actually did a consultation which was very thorough yet concise. The nurse was friendly and proficient. I have had laser hair removal elsewhere and I have to say this experience was very different , much more streamlined. Oh and the cost was great! I look forward to the results. Thanks Serenity
sheila d – Sep 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I had my first laser hair removal procedure today at Serenity. The process was seamless. Parking was ample, front desk was professional, doctor did a thorough consultation , and the nurse or technician seemed very good. The procedure itself didn't hurt as much as I had read that it might. They did offer numbing agents in the future if needed. I'll absolutely be comfortable referring my friends here.
Julie S – Sep 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
Interestingly I met Dr. O'Connell as an injectable client in 2012- and loved the service and the vibe there at Serenity Rejuvenation Center. I ended up working there as a nurse for a couple of years - then moved out of the state for husbands job, but we are now back in the area. I stopped by today - and got an injectable touch up, and am in discussion of returning. Would love that. Thanks doc! Nice to meet you Young. Look forward to chatting more.
Lori M – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I have had a great experience with laser hair removal here. I had a total of 9 treatments on my back but I achieved the 90 % plus reduction that I was hoping for. The staff have been great from start to finish. I will be back for other services. The doctor actually performed the first several treatments himself, followed by the last 4 treatments with the same technician. The front desk/manager- I have dealt with each time I have been there has been nothing but professional as well. I actually booked a coolsculpting next week and am excited for that.
Eric Walton – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
Dr. O'Connell is a brilliant artist Always love going to see Dr. O'Connell for my injectable needs. He listens to what I like, and always achieves the look I'm going for. I've had neuromodulators done by others before and no one compares to him. Not only is he great at what he does, he's so down to earth and easy to talk to! I always enjoy our chats when I'm in the office.
Jasmine Kim – Sep 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
Fabulous experience for 5 years and running!
Becky Linden – Sep 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I have had 4 tattoo removal sessions here at serenity. I am so glad I found this facility after moving from California. With its state of the art picosure laser and great location, it's a must for those wanting to zap away past ink regrets. They will give you the best results possible. Dr Stephen O'Connell is fantastic. He really took the time to explain the procedure, put me at ease. He really has a passion for what he does. Dr O'Connell and the great staff at serenity will make you feel as comfortable as possible during the procedure. They're great. I am very happy with my results. I have seen great fading with my tattoo!
James Dillon – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I have had several cool sculpting treatments (arms, legs and stomach) and am pleased with the outcome. The down to earth nature of Doctor and Bella is pleasant and comfortable. They take the time to listen to your needs and work diligently to accomplish them without hesitation and will listen to your concerns. I feel their goal is to make sure the patient is completely satisfied. I felt very taken care of at Serenity.
Kathy Ewing – Aug 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I needed help with my weight loss and Dr. O'Connell thoroughly explained the HCG program. He was knowledgeable, patient, encouraging and has a very kind nature. The staff was personable, professional and efficient. I achieved my weight loss goals and would highly recommend Serenity rejuvenation center!!
Gina Gorvetta – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I first visited Serenity after purchasing a Groupon for 3 sessions at an amazing price. I had no idea what to expect during my treatment, but the technician walked me through the what would happen there and what I could expect both immediately after and long-term. You're supposed to shave before your treatment and when that hair grew back, it grew back much slower, thinner, and I saw a great improvement each time. It may be just my built up tolerance from waxing, but the treatment didn't even hurt. They use a cold air that cools you at the same time as the laser so you'll never feel uncomfortable. The treatment only lasted 5 minutes max - much faster than waxing! After my 3 session were up, I went back for 3 more (6 are recommended for best results) because the price is just a great deal, even without the Groupon, and I'm so so happy with my results. The staff was always very friendly and efficient, which helped make the experience great all around!
Nicole – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I got the Mira-dry treatment done to eliminate sweat and odor and my experience was so amazing! I was really nervous because of reviews I read and watched online prior to my treatment and after getting the treatment I can say I wish I had never watched those. I nearly backed out of doing the procedure because of them. But I am beyond thankful I followed thru! The procedure itself was practically painless..maybe two spots on each underarm that I felt the laser on and they were tolerable and only lasted seconds. The numbing was the most pain and even that was not considered painful. A few pokes in each underarm. After the treatment I got very swollen and I am on week three of recovery and still have some swelling and lumps but not major, everyday it gets better. I am beyond happy with my results. I haven't worn deodorant once since the procedure. This is so worth it and I can honestly say life-changing. Thank you guys for the wonderful experience!
Tasha David – Jul 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
Dr. O'Connell and the staff here are great. I had an IPL facial with nice results and was finally rid of brown spots I'd had over 10 years.
Cat Tee – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
Highly recommend this clinic. I went her for laser hair removal and an IPL treatment for the little red lines all over my nose and cheeks. The doctor was very professional and the manager was poised.
Jimmy Camp – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I would recommend people to Serenity. I am happy to the PicoSure treatment. All the staff and Dr. O'Connell are nice and friendly. Assistance always make sure I am comfortable during the procedure. The procedure is little pain at the first treatment. The second time is way better. I am sure will be back to have the PicoSure treatment and recommend to anyone who want to remove dark spot.
Cynthia Chang – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I had a laser hair removal treatment today at Serenity Rejuvenation center. What an amazing place! Starting from the front desk, doctor and nurses are fabulous. . Made me feel very comfortable from start to finish and totally went above and beyond. I highly recommend this place as it's the best!
Inesse Mariot – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I am so impressed with Dr. O'Connell and his staff at Serenity Rejuvenation Center. I have gone through a complete tattoo removal process and the results are even better than I expected. The attention to detail and professionalism is off the charts. I have also had Dr. O'Connell preform Mira-Dry for sweating. It took two visits, but was definitely worth the extra pump. I trust his advice on what to do to help my skin look the best it can. I am excited to go back to him for a few more anti-aging procedures. If you are looking for a great doctor, I highly recommended looking here.
Amanda Bear – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I totally recommend Serenity rejuvenation center!! I been getting laser hair removal since December 2019 and since the first session I saw a difference (now I want to get all my body done!!). It doesn't hurt as much as everyone thinks and is totally worth it!! The staff is the best! Youngree is super sweet and professional! And Dr. O'Connell he is so nice and always making sure the settings are appropriate for the best results! Add owner reply Report review
Lore Tompkins – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
Dr. O'Connell is amazing at what he does. I've been seeing him for hyperpigmentation on my face for the last year and have noticed a dramatic difference in color and size of spots. He is always on time for appointments, he is kind and knowledgeable. His office is always clean and staff are helpful. I would recommended him to family and friends.
Nasreen Fassan – Jul 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
Time came to start thinking about slowing down a bit those lines of expression, it has been a few times and ready to share that Dr. O'Connell knows how to keep a fresh look, how much and where you need it! Believes that each person is different and I love look like me minus the unflattering crow feet. Highly recommend!
Larisa Long – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?
I had Picosure focus for melasma 4 weeks ago and am thrilled with the results. Had follow up today-photos before and after were amazing. Parking was easy. Front desk woman was very pleasant. Dr. O'Connell was very detailed and professional throughout explaining process, treatment, and follow up. I'll be back.
Candace Happ – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Connell?

Improving Quality of Life Through The Art and Science of Medicine

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Dermatology
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

University Of Washington Medical Center
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
2004
WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC
University of Washington, Seattle
WorldLink Medical- The Academy of Preventative &Innovative Medicine- Advanced Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy Certificate of Training Completion