Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO

Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMaleAge 49

Dr. O'Connell

Serenity Rejuvenation Center

41 148th Ave Se Ste 1 Bellevue, WA 98007

Dr. Stephen O'Connell, DO is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist in Bellevue, WA and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC medical school in 2004. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. O'Connell to book an appointment.

Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists

Compare Dr. O'Connell with our nearby Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists at UW Medicine.

Make an appointment at UW Medicine today at (206) 829-4223.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of UW Medicine.

Dr. O'Connell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Connell

94.8051948051948%
5.194805194805195%

Dr. O'Connell
I came in for am EMSCUPT NEO series and I am very happy! The interior of this space is as nice as any medical space that I have ever been in. Very nice! The staff, the doctor, the treatments all above and beyond. The treatment results are as expected. More definition, my muscles are tight, my pants fit better. I actually feel stronger ! 5 stars!
Jasmine Simpson – Oct 10, 2021
Just finished my package of emsculpt neo- very happy with the results I have achieved. My abdominal muscles feel so much tighter and I tight! I am inspired - even more to continue with my workouts! Dr. O'Connell and his staff who assisted are great! Thanks Serenity- and I will be back for continued maintenance- loving it!
CC – Sep 11, 2021
Super loving new space! I am on treatment number 3 for dark spots on my face . I am very happy with the results so far. Dr. O'Connell has been performing the treatments. Front staff is friendly. I feel I am in good hands, and Ill be back for other services as well as skin maintenance.
Estrella Caldart – Aug 30, 2021
Very impressed with the vibe of the office, the cleanliness, the machine. I have had laser hair removal consultation with the doctor who also did the treatment and the process from start to finish was superb. Thank you Dr. O'Connell and Serenity.
Selma Shabestari – Aug 30, 2021
I never write reviews but wanted to share. Facility - super sleek , modern, and clean. Staff is very personable and knowledgeable. Dr. O'Connell is great to talk with about technology as well as adjunct methods to achieve my body goals. I'm writing specifically about EMSCULPT NEO and my abdominal region. I have had 3 of 4 of the treatments and already feeling and seeing great toning effect. I have 1 more to go but I am very happy. Ill be spreading the word around my gym and I will be interested in the body program that they are rolling out! Thank You!
Matt Leung – Aug 26, 2021
Great staff, great doc, super clean interior. Most importantly loving my stomach with Emsculpt Neo! Ill be back for future treatments.
VH – Aug 23, 2021
Have been coming to Serenity and Dr. O'Connell since 2014 for a variety of services. I actually reside primarily in another state but still come in for services when in town . Just wanted to say thumbs up for beautiful new location, as well regarding my most recent service with the new device that was used for my procedure. Have always been impressed on several levels but congratulations on upgrades! Thank You and will see you again.
Maryam Spencer – Aug 23, 2021
I recently visited Serenity Rejuvenation Center , fpr questions about body sculpting touch up. I have been to Serenity 6 years ago and had coolsculpting done with nice results. I thought I would come and do a repeat coolsculpting , as I have gained some weight and getting older. Dr. O'Connell and the front office sat me down and we discussed a new option that they recently added. EmSculpt NEO. The presentation was that it was mor at redution , and building muscle, while tightening skin. I did the recommenended 4 treatments one week apart - and now I am waiting for 4 -6 weeks for full result. I have to say that already - my pants are loose, I see more muscle tone, and I am just thrilled. I have to say that for me, emsculpt Neo is superior than coolsculpting. I am glad that they offered this as an alternative approach. Oh and by the way, the cost was less than what I spent 6 years ago on coolsculpting. Thank you so much and Ill see you in follow up.
Daniel S – Jul 04, 2021
I had the Miradry procedure performed yesterday with Dr. O'Connell at Serenity Rejuvenation Center , and number one I am shocked that I have zero sweat the next day. Blown away. It was a bonus that the Dr. and staff were very professional , informative, yet fun at the same time. Parking was easy, appointment on time, super impressed. Highly recommend! Thank You.
Vick Taylor – Apr 04, 2021
I am amazed at the complete resolution of my tattoo after 6 treatments. It was ex husbands name- and have been in second marriage so it was a huge deal with us. The whole process was stellar - its a time commitment - but saved my current marriage- thank you Dr. O'Connell, and Young for the experience. Ill be back for other services.
Heather Corsette – Mar 29, 2021
I never leave reviews . In fact, I am not a fan of social media. However, based on my experience , and the results I attained, I decided to share my experience , so that other men can have awareness, and to show my appreciation toward Dr. O'Connell and staff . I had miradry procedure . here and the entire process from consultation with Dr. O'Connell and front desk was informative, I had confidence. I went through with the procedure. I literally have noy worn antiperspirant in 90 days. I had post op lumpiness, which they told me that I would I have - however - completely resolved. I am 100 percent thrilled with the result and with the entire facility. Dr . O'Connell and staff rock! Thank you so much!
Chris Kamp – Mar 29, 2021
I interviewed three different facilities that offer Miradry procedure for sweating. Only at one did the doctor do the consultation and the procedure - Anyway I was impressed with the presentation from Dr. O'Connell- so I booked two days later . Front desk was great , as far as scheduling , timing, an appointment reminder, and follow up. The treatment did involve injectable numbing - The procedure was painless. The overall experience was 5 star . Most importantly the sweat was gone the next day. I had swelling and lumpiness as the DR. explained. But I am ecstatic as I have not used antiperspirant a single day in 90 days. A god send. Thank you so much Serenity Rejuvenation Center ! I have since referred a couple friends for the service. They do alot - so - my wife is interested now in a few things- and trusts the process so she has set up a consulation. Thank You Team
Drew Anderson – Mar 25, 2021
Positive: Communication, Professionalism I searched various providers for coolsculpting and was just impressed with the vibe that I felt with overall reviews.I actually purchased a groupon and the price was much lower than other places. Upon arrival - Front desk woman Young was very friendly, doctor stephen did a thorough consultation. Its kind of cool they have two offices on the same block. The office that we went to - the lighting was perfect, relaxed, quiet, and the two of them clearly work well as a team. Its way too early to project about results. I added areas based on my desires -and comfort and trust with the two of them, and we did partial treatment today and will continue next week. My review at this point is based on kindness, knowledge, thoroughness, and ease of the process. Very comfortable coming back to doctor stephen and young for appointment next weeek!
Lynn Baker – Mar 17, 2021
I am am happy with service here . I have dark spots on my face - and had some other laser treatment in china and got worse. I met doctor and explained picosure- i had treatment. I notice difference. I am happy. I like woman at front -Yunglee and Dr. very much . They seem work well together. Dr. very detailed - some of over head but- very clear - I understand . The result I like, and customer service. I trust them. I will be back for my pigments - very happy. I am doing series of treatment. Thank you for good work.
Hsu Kim – Jan 16, 2021
New Year - new me? Right? Yeah - perhaps. I have been aware of Coolsculpting for a few years and just to obusy to actually follow through. My lifestyle consistent. Just getting older. I decided this year I was going to check it out. Money isn't an issue for me , however I did my due diligence and did two consults in Bellevue. I just felt more comfortable with a physician doing the consultation breaking things down in a very clear manner and not a high sales (bubble gum) pressure environment at all. I just liked Dr. O'Connell - so actually proceeded to do the treatment that day. I felt well informed- office clean, very professional- and easy - with no pressure at all. It just felt right. Thumbs up on presentation and I look forward to the results!
Phil C – Jan 06, 2021
I cant say enough positive things about my experience at Serenity with Dr. O'Connell , and staff. Responsive in setting appointments, polite, professional , most importantly amazing results after 4 tattoo removal sessions. I had a black tattoo on my right shoulder- 20 years old and its gone! I will absolutely be referring anyone I know seeking tattoo removal to come here or for other services. They have some cool offerings. Thank you Serenity!
Rick B – Oct 30, 2020
I had my first laser hair removal procedure today at Serenity. The process was seamless. Parking was ample, front desk was professional, doctor did a thorough consultation , and the nurse or technician seemed very good. The procedure itself didn't hurt as much as I had read that it might. They did offer numbing agents in the future if needed. I'll absolutely be comfortable referring my friends here.
Julie S – Sep 12, 2020
Interestingly I met Dr. O'Connell as an injectable client in 2012- and loved the service and the vibe there at Serenity Rejuvenation Center. I ended up working there as a nurse for a couple of years - then moved out of the state for husbands job, but we are now back in the area. I stopped by today - and got an injectable touch up, and am in discussion of returning. Would love that. Thanks doc! Nice to meet you Young. Look forward to chatting more.
Lori M – Sep 11, 2020
I have had a great experience with laser hair removal here. I had a total of 9 treatments on my back but I achieved the 90 % plus reduction that I was hoping for. The staff have been great from start to finish. I will be back for other services. The doctor actually performed the first several treatments himself, followed by the last 4 treatments with the same technician. The front desk/manager- I have dealt with each time I have been there has been nothing but professional as well. I actually booked a coolsculpting next week and am excited for that.
Eric Walton – Sep 09, 2020
Dr. O'Connell is a brilliant artist Always love going to see Dr. O'Connell for my injectable needs. He listens to what I like, and always achieves the look I'm going for. I've had neuromodulators done by others before and no one compares to him. Not only is he great at what he does, he's so down to earth and easy to talk to! I always enjoy our chats when I'm in the office.
Jasmine Kim – Sep 07, 2020

How was your experience with Dr. O'Connell?

Improving Quality of Life Through The Art and Science of Medicine

Dr. O'Connell grew up in a military family having lived throughout the country before settling in Washington State. He is a University of Washington alumni,...Read more

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Dermatology
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

University Of Washington Medical Center
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
2004
WESTERN U HLT SCI COL OSTEO MED OF THE PACIFIC
University of Washington, Seattle
WorldLink Medical- The Academy of Preventative &Innovative Medicine- Advanced Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy Certificate of Training Completion