Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD

Dermatopathology ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Nychay

Westwood Dermatology Group PA

390 Old Hook Rd Westwood, NJ 07675

Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in Westwood, NJ and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in dermatopathology and mohs micrographic surgery.

Dr. Nychay's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nychay

4.5

83.87096774193549%
9.67741935483871%

Dr. Nychay?
Dr. Nychay's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD
Dr Nychay’s office is staffed by RN’s, and NOT by staff who claim to be nurses as in many offices. Their professionalism is bar none. Dr Nychay is very personable, professional and has “great hands.” I felt very comfortable having my procedure and literally felt no pain. I would recommend this practice to all of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
I saw Dr. Nychay for Mohs surgery on my face. He is very kind, personable and above all professional. He did a great job of explaining what he was going to do, and got all the cells the first time. I have a forehead full of stitches, looking forward to the final result in 2 weeks. His nurse, Anna, was lovely and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
Dr. Nychay is awesome. He is caring & his utmost concern when listening & responding to my concerns were comforting. His precision & attention to detail, do not go unnoticed. He is both kind, honest, realistic & professional. Dr. The facility is modern, spotlessly clean & welcoming. The nurses & patient coordinators are incredible & encourage you to call. I would highly recommend Dr. Nychay & Westwood Dermatology Group to my family and friends. Kim M Pauline in Park Ridge, NJ - March 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
Appointment was kept on time. Office staff was very nice. Dr. Nychay is very thorough. I have been to him several times and am very happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
Dr Nychay, along with his staff, was wonderful. I had a cancerous growth removed from my face. Needless to say I was quite anxious. He was patient, gentle and kind and best of all did an amazing job and Thank Gd got it all. With minimal scarring. I hope never to need his services again but if needed I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute. Thank you Dr. Nachas!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
Very satisfied. Treated in a courteous and professional manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
Quick, efficient and waiting to have stitches out in two weeks to review the end result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
Calm, caring and warm is how I describe Dr. Nychay. His expertise and sure hand is amazing. He has done 2procedures on me both very successful.
Great Doctor and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
I went here not really knowing what to expect as far as the surgery was going to be. I felt at easy with all of the staff. Dr. Nychay explained everything and answered all my questions. We also had a very pleasant conversation while he was stitching me up. When I went back to have the stitches removed, I was in and out within 5 minutes of my appointment. Although I wouldn’t mind going back, I don’t want to have any more problems to warrant a return. VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
I would highly recommend the office of Dr Nychay and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
Dr. Nychay has performed Mohs surgery on my husband and myself several times. We have found him to be very patient and willing to spend the time to explain what he is doing, explains our options and answers our questions. We have never felt rushed. We have been pleased with the outcomes of our surgeries including a skin graft on my husband's ear. We have recommended him to family and friends. His bedside manner is excellent. We have found him to be an excellent doctor as well as a nice person
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
This is the second time Dr. Nychay has performed surgery on me. I have found Dr. Nychay to be extremely competent. He explains very clearly what procedure he will be performing and is happy to answer any questions you might have in a very professional manner. After a procedure is completed his office gives complete and very clear instructions on what you you should do to care for the area that has been affected. I would highly recommend Dr. Nychay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
I was beyond pleased with my experience at Dr. Nychay's office. Dr. Nychay is extremely knowledgeable,dedicated,and takes the time to be caring even while maintaining a very busy practice. Dr. Nychay and his staff have always provided the absolute best care,advice,and treatment during every visit and for every issue. Thank you for being so compassionate and making me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend Dr. Nychay to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
I have very light skin and had 3 facial mohs surgery, cheek, nose and temple. Dr. Nychay did such a great job- not noticeable at all. Staff was very professional and patient each time with my appointments and questions. Highly recommend Dr. Nychay
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
I went in for Mohs surgery and told Dr. Nychay that I had this small scab off and on for 10 years. He began the cutting with only local anesthesia that did not work so they were poking me while cutting and burning my skin. I was screaming and demanded to be taken to the hospital. This same procedure was repeated four times over five hours and I was in shock. The wound was a one inch diameter crater alongside half of my nostril that was removed and left hanging there. Never go to Dr. Nychay
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?
Had a very bad experience with a laser procedure on my face. Dr and staff did not fully prepare me for what was done. I was told I would recover between 5-10 days. It took almost 1 month. I came out of the procedure with my face a bloody pulp and no one from the office bothered to make a follow up call. When I mentioned this it was as if they were surprised by my reaction. Will never do that again. 1 yr later I can see the laser marks on my face.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Nychay, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nychay?

• Dermatopathology

1987
1986

• Italian

Dr. Nychay accepts

Dr. Nychay accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection