Dr. Stephen Miller, MD

Dr. Stephen Miller, MD http://d1ffafozi03i4l.cloudfront.net/img/silhouettes/silhouette-male_w120h160_v1.jpg Patient Surveys for Dr. Stephen Miller, MD, South Miami, FL, Orthopedic Hand Surgery & Orthopedic Surgery

Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery • Male • Age 50

Patient Satisfaction

Patients' feedback on their experience with Dr. Miller

Dr. Stephen Miller, MD
Are you Dr. Miller?
Post a response on your personalized profile.

Likelihood to Recommend

4.2
  • 27 responses
  • 3 reviews
1 5 27

4.2 out of 5

More Details

- in Opa Locka, FL |

Dr. Miller performed a carpal tunnel release and trigger finger release on both of my hands in 2012 (right hand) and 2013 (left hand). I am very happy with the results and have full use of both hands. I had no complications whatsoever and feel very confident in recommending Dr. Miller to anyone who is considering these surgeries. In addition, I truly felt very confident in Dr. Miller as he is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. He is very thorough and patient! Highly recommend!

- in Homestead, FL |

I had hand surgery a few weeks ago and I feel great! My left hand is in perfect working order and I can't really see the surgical scar. Dr. Steven Miller is exceptional and very professional. He explains all options available for treatments depending on the problem. He takes his time with you during al his consultations and answers any questions you may have in great detail. He is amazing and I would not trust my hands to no one else! His staff is very kind and caring. They are so great !!!!

- in Miami, FL |

Recalled having seen Dr. Miller years ago for trigger finger release and was pleased with his services then so naturally called on him to see me for new problem. I was having pain with trigger thumb and cyst at base of thumb. Injection and medications were not helping so opted for surgery. X-ray was taken and after discussing options surgery was scheduled. Surgery went well. Discharge instructions plus post-op appointment was scheduled. Dr. Miller is a kind, caring doctor. Highly recommend him!

Flag Comment
The VideoCalloutContainer had no content.
No map in the current tab